Why does Canada have so many hot asian women but the US doesn't?

Why does Canada have so many hot asian women but the US doesn't?

>spoiled shanghai princesses
>hot
Ive fucked chinese, korean, taiwanese and Japanese and chinese girls are by far the worst. Current gf is Japanese and is undoubtedly the best.

>Chinks
>Hot
Pick one race traitor

Americans prefer BBC.

Niggers, answer the question instead of going off topic.

US discriminated asians due to WW2(and also pre WW), so they didnt allow asians to immigrate to the US and instead imported millions of shitskins.

Canada was 98% white (and 2% aboriginal) until like 3 decades ago, retard

Yeah but they have a liberal immigration policy for chinks while the US still hates chinks.

>US still hates chinks.
They do?

I'm just here to look at the QTs

You can't confirm this, leaf.

When I went to San Frandisco and Seattle there were qt Asian teens in booty shorts everywhere you looked, depends on where in the US I guess

Why do American chicks like Swedish accents, most Swedes consider it embarrassingly ridiculous sounding and try their hardest to speak without an accent

>corean genetic dogshit
>hot

Asians are like Canada's mexicans.

Seriously every job that a mexican would be doing in the states was done by some chink when I was up there.

Cleaning and restaurants?

Literally the same with Asian immigrants here

Most Americans think of Asians as old cranky convenience store owners rather than qt pure gfs

i want to cum on their bellies if you follow flow of my thoughts

what is plastic surgery? Here in Washington (state) most asian girls start their first operation around 18 or 19

asian girls in the us are less traditional so they want BWC you can recognize them with either heavy dyed blond hair or some color like grey purple usually with another color mixed in most common is blond at the ends brownish auburn on top.

heres a tip asian girls that say "asian pride" they are the ones who want BWC the most and put out the easiest

>American chicks like Swedish accents
LOL. no American likes swedish accents. you eurocucks sound like clowns.

Filipinos are Canada's Mexicans. There are actually a lot of rich Chinese immigrants.