Alex Jones officially a shill

youtu.be/1rRrvvSrL6Y
"Soros Launches plan to bring down US and Israel"
Rightttt, George Soros, the biggest globalist jew of all time, wants to 'bring down' friendly neighborhood Israel - how many shekels do you suppose Alex Jewns got for selling out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8WhT9BwpRs
observer.com/2016/08/not-shocking-george-soros-funds-progressive-war-on-israel/
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Hacked-Soros-e-mails-reveal-plans-to-fight-Israels-racist-policies-464149
mosaicmagazine.com/picks/2016/09/the-soros-foundations-campaign-against-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jones is controlled opposition, there is truth to some of things he says, but there he tells exaggerations and lies nobody will believe the truth if someone tries to push the truth into mainstream belief because "Alex Jones and conspiracy nuts said it"

/thread
David is legit tho.

I prefer the Chimp Outlook

I could believe it, Soros was a Nazi collaborator afterall.

Muh controlled opposition meme

globalist jews are anti israel

Yup

I don't get that.

Soros literally sold Jews to the Nazis, he is only interested in profit and power

His boss is a jew, of course he will suck Israel's balls, as all the cuckservatives guys do.

Jews are ultimately too selfish to be nationalistic, so non-israel jews don't like Israel because they view it as being a slight to them, because technically they aren't Israeli.

Jews are dumb stop trying to understand their thought process, just learn how to counter jew the jew.

If you don't believe it watch the interview with David duke, somebody who, while annoying, is a threat to (((them)))

He's a Rothschild agent, controlled opposition like Jonestein.

if Soros wasn't involved with funding blm and inciting riots, OR he was involved with the intention to shake the tree and wake people up to vote more conservative/authoritarian, than the powers that be just pulled off a ridiculously complex psyop successfully pulling a jedi mind trick on a high portion of the populace and persuaded them to vote for the worst option. Whatever we got totally played or not, thats God like power, and honestly, they earned their W.

he's obviously a shill, its self evident. Doesn't mean he doesn't make some good points. I would never use him as a main source of news or watch him regularly, but he has some GOAT interviews and broadcasts that you simply cant ignore

youtube.com/watch?v=n8WhT9BwpRs

any jew in the diaspora qualifies for israeli citizenship automatically, and israel is where their allegiance lies

so much JIDF psy-op kind of shit happening around here these days

Dunno some aware Jew friends of mine resent Soros because he literally herded other Hungarians onto the trains. Not exactly cool to Israel I am sure, given he made his money via his Holocaust connection.

Soros sold out many Jews to the nazis, so he clearly doesn't have much sympathy for them.
To him, Israel is probably just another country in dire need of destruction so he can go and buy their central bank and become the most powerful kike in the world, even more so than the Rothschild family.

As for Alex Jones, he's too bombastic to be taken seriously at this point. He's only getting more psyched, more amped up by his ideas.
His crew is a lot more comfy and a lot more capable of explaining the situation, thank God.

And because infowars is the tip of the spear, of course they're getting the big ddos attacks and all the attention. Doesn't mean every show needs 3 hours of exposition.

Obamas Israel moves confirmed as plot to divide and conquer the right wing and cure the nationalist fever

also, the #BLM woke me up personally.
I couldn't stop drawing parallels between insurrections and formation radicalized groups under CIA/Mossad influence in the ME and the #BLM at home.
Part of me believes we're really controlled by two powerful elite groups and theirs a major rift at the highest levels, yet we see the same tactics of divide and conquer used by both side because they're from the same cloth and teachings. On the other side, it seems there is just one group seeding division at the bottom masses, while the top is coalesced and focused on world domination

>all jews work together for the name of jewishness
YOU
FUCKING
RETARD

Bannon vs Axelrod
>cut from same cloth
Kek

Holy shit I almost threw up from this pic cus i'm slightly hungover

Alex Jones: Official zio-commie and professional Uncle Tom for Israel
Cuck cuck cuck

boy i'm glad i'm protected against all degeneracy because i took my daily:

Biome Defense™
Bio-True Selenium™
Vitamin Mineral Fusion™
Joint Formula™
Anthroplex™
Living Defense™
Deep Cleanse™
Knockout™
Brain Force™
Liver Shield™
ProstaGuard™
Child Ease™
WinterSunD3™
Ancient Defense™
Secret-12™
Oxy Powder™
Occu Power™
DNA Force™
X2 Survival Shield™
Super Female Vitality™
Lung Cleanse™
Silver-Bullet - Colloidal Silver™
Super Male Vitality™
Survival Shield - Nascent Iodine™
Patriot Blend 100% Organic Coffee™
Immune Support 100% Organic Coffee™

now store wide 30% off on extended christmas sale buy it now goys

Hey newfag, go wiki Albert Pike.
Israel is a sacrificial lamb that the Satanic globalists will used to bring about WWIII between Christians and Muslims.

The New Luciferian Order will rise out of the ashes.

Git güd, queermo.

James Mattis vs Ashton Carter
>cut from same fabric
Kek

Mmm.... Anthroplex™

I believe Alex Jones more than some random lobcock on Sup Forums screaming jew memes

Loretta lynch vs Jeff Sessions
>cut from same cloth
Kek

That, ladies and gentlemen, is how mental gymnastics look like.

Alex Jones is a shill, he's right about some things he says, i'd even say he's right more than CNN or any other libtard media. But then he says the most outrageous shit. I mean for years he's been saying the North American union will become a thing, and that ended up not being true.

Clinton vs Trump?

There is two distinct groups amoung the internationally Jewery, a Marxist camp which would destroy the civilization of the Goyim and replace it with one more beneficial to the kikes, and a Zionist camp which would live as a parasite sapping supplies from the west to pay for the Jewish state

Anyone have that pic of Soros halting funds to FEMEN after they began to expand to Israel? Did Soros do this because he was protecting Israel, protecting his wallet, both, or some other reason?

Oh look it's this thread again.

Stop trying to make people hate Alex Jones just because nobody watches MSNBC or CNN anymore.

First post best post
Too bad he was more legit years ago.

Alex Jones is a zionist shill who coincidentally never names (((them))), despite knowing full well it is (((them))) pulling the strings.

nnn,,,finland,,m

Finally someone knows the truth.

They think that Jews belong everywhere, thus seeing Israel as a bad thing for their globalization cause. That is why Soros is funding the "free Palestine" movement as we speak.

>Alex Jones
>Flat Earth
>Happenings in Antarctica
>Attack helicopters on Mar-a-Lago

I would imagine that some rebellious Israeli youth share this mentality. Does it seems like a growing trend in your country?

I'm pretty sure he's called out the "Jewish Mafia". Jones is his own entity, he's not Sup Forums, he's not going to sit on his show and scream daily at the eternal jew, that's our job.

>jones is controlled opposition
/thread

Hes still funnier and a better source of news than the mainstream though

>the biggest globalist jew of all time, wants to 'bring down' friendly neighborhood Israel

George Soros collaborated with nazis during ww2 to send his fellow jews to the death camps, steal their property

I mean they are planning it

(((Death camps)))

>Soros was literally herding thousands of jews into the gaschambers

He was like 10 back then

Soros has always been anti israel as far as I know, wasn' he also behind the campaigns to diversify israel with african "jews"?

We need to redpill him about Israel

he looks like he just got hairyer

observer.com/2016/08/not-shocking-george-soros-funds-progressive-war-on-israel/

jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Hacked-Soros-e-mails-reveal-plans-to-fight-Israels-racist-policies-464149

mosaicmagazine.com/picks/2016/09/the-soros-foundations-campaign-against-israel/

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion. We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

Jesus said in the end times we would be dealing with the 'synagogue of satan'. Bitter, miserable excuses for a human being masquerading behind the jewish religion. wearing jew hats. lighting jew candles. steal shekels from Europe. these aren't jews in the sense that they are trying to move closer to experiencing the divinity that is the source of this creation.

theyre jews by lip service. they go through the motions but use the synagogue to cause harm and steal. like corruptors of the catholic church.

Aren't many conditioned while young?

Imagine that perhaps this type of behavior continued and he learned to profit from it

Wow, could it be?