Red Pill Me on the Titanic

Was it really an inside job?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUV_YbmHk6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=saHs6J0OXVI
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/01/02/europe/titanic-fire-new-picture/index.html?client=ms-android-boost-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes the iceberg went inside of the ship.

Yes

Ice (((berg)))

Outside m8
> couple of guys ina crows nest

Three major opponents to the Federal Reserve were on that ship.

Ehehehehheheheheheheh

This is why I still come here.

Has anyone ever heard this theory before? This girl on my Facebook feed who is decently red pilled shared it. Sometimes she goes off the deep end with conspiracy theories but nothing surprises me anymore.

A Jew and a chinese were on a plane. The Jew punched the Chinese, and said "this is for pearl harbor". The chinese man said "pearl harbor was done by the japanese, I'm chinese." The Jew replied, "Chinese, Japanese, all the same". The Chinese man punched the Jew, and said "this is for the titanic", and the Jew said, "that was an iceberg." The Chinese man replied, "Iceberg, Goldberg, Speilberg, all the same"

>freezing sea water contacts red hot boilers
>explosion
>fire

I looked into the theory about it being the other ship but the windows are different. the titanic actually sunk

The Titanic was switched with it's sister ship the Olympus so as to be able to payout the Titanic's insurance, while keeping the fresher, newer Titanic in operation.
The plan was to safely evacuate the passengers to a the California immediately after sinking the 'Titanic'
They fucked up their position, couldn't see the signals, didn't reach correctly to the signals, saw no signals, were asleep, something fucked up.
Lots of people died.

This theory can be proven/disproven, but would cost millions of dollars.

The end of the day: the boat sunk, everyone that has ever seen it is now dead.

I haven't heard this one before can you elaborate?

Olympic*

Icebergs can't split metal

dem titanic feels

youtube.com/watch?v=EUV_YbmHk6Y

it's basically this
and i watched a youtube video that compared robot footage of the titanic wreck and it didn't have the same windows as the Olympus

What exactly do you mean by an "inside job"?

Also the people who claim it was the Olympic that actually sank seem to forget that the Olympic was already at sea when the Titanic sank. The Olympic was actually going to pick up the survivors from the RMS Carpathia however they were rejected as the idea of an "identical ship" would scare the survivors.

The boats were switched at port. The two ships were moored next to each other.

And why exactly would they do that?

Also the boat's new name was riveted on over the old name and the rivets are rusting out so the letters fall off revealing the truth.

there was an interesting theory that said there were opponents to the federal reserve act on the ship so it was purposefully sunk to kill them

The Olympic had collided with another boat and had a bent keel with a permanent list resulting from that.

Yes which delayed the Titanic's maiden voyage by a month because resources were pulled from the Titanic to fix the Olympic.

They wouldn't waste this time or money fixing the Olympic, which was smaller than the Titanic, if they were planning to sink the bigger ship.

youtube.com/watch?v=saHs6J0OXVI

Ice bergs can't pierce steel sheets

The Olympic was deamed at fault for the collision and no insurance was paid out. It was also re-insured for significantly less than it's cost value as a result.
The Titanic was insured for 2 million more than it's 10million dollar worth.

Also, the ships were identical.

bankers and investors in new york city saw a goldmine if the thing sank, with insurance and prospectors.

The titanic sinking made a few people very very very wealthy.

Titanic Historian and amateur researcher here.

This fire that the article was about had already been known since before the boat even sank.

The fire occurred at port before the voyage began, in the coal bunkers. The cause was never nailed down, but regardless, the fire was put out.

In order to avoid delaying the maiden voyage (which would have cost the White Star Line a lot of money in rebookings and stuff like that) the officers decided to quietly sweep it under the rug, listing the event as a "minor incident" in the ship's log.

What this new evidence is suggesting is that the ship's officer's failed to foresee the possible ramifications of having a fire raging at over 1000 C against the brand new, brittle iron hull of the ship.

This theory has been revisited many times, this time being the most recent. But the article is clickbaity as fuck, so don't go thinking the Titanic sank because of some kind or Arson

Right. Saw the documentary in full years ago. I'm convinced the Titanic was swapped.
Damn Jews don't care how many people they murder to get their way. Off with their heads!

The ships weren't identical. They were almost identical.

The Titanic had 16 portholes at the bow whereas the Olympic only had 15.

The Titanic was heavier than the Olympic.

Furthermore, the Hawke collision was financially damaging to White Star Line but socially improving - it confirmed their idea of an "unsinkable" class of ocean liner.

> a chinese

This. There were other differences as well

>enclosed aft first class promenades on the Titanic, open on the Olympic

>Different deck layouts on B, C, and E deck

>Turkish baths were larger on Titanic

>Cafe Parisien was only on Titanic

>etc.

Nothing to see, just a tragic accident.

Fucking saved that pic

Edward Smith did 15/012

whoa, this image is a lie. The sinking of the titanic ensured the establishment of the federal reserve because back during the age of civility and reality, people invested their money in THINGS like the titanic, and business like ship building! the titanic was sunk in order to make people see that they needed an auxiliary store for their funds.where they can invest in NONphysical things like stocks and the homogeneous GOLD standard. and now with gold not Being the standard money is taxed and invested in corporations where the only benefit is consumerism and jewery.

Big people, banker people, JEWS wanted the ship to sink because there was a lot of money invested in it from a lot of people hoping to get rich. and the jews and banks said "we cant let them have that money because i want that money" so they sank it, and established the federal reserve. so people wouldnt make the mistake of investing their money in ships anymore.

inb4 ban

a dream never dreamed. They would have been revered as gods in donalds utopia.

Iceberg can't pierce steel keel.

If the ship was on fire does that mean the iceberg was just trying to help?

Yes. There were very specific people aboard who died that would have undermined the international banking cartels attempt at putting the US under their hegemony in 1913. As a result, the banking cartel was successful and WWII happened to topple the last autocratic aristocracies for complete hegemony. Japan was something that could be tied up later and was.

Also, the income tax day was set to 15 April in US. Same day the Titanic sunk. Just a coincidence.

And how would that effect White Star Line who were a British business?

Wwi

>aft

scuse, meant fore

No but their is a lot of shit people don't know about including jp Morgans involvement

And they still swapped ships though as to kill two birds with one stone. Jews like to get the most bang for their buck.

>this girl on my Facebook feed shared it
marry her

There was a coal fire in the coal shoots that weekend the hull. It contributed to the sinking of the ship.
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/01/02/europe/titanic-fire-new-picture/index.html?client=ms-android-boost-us

I have no proof on this theory, but I believe it 100%. Once you truly learn the nature of the Jew, nothing seems """coincidental""" anymore.

>steel
that boat was made of pig iron.

This

oy vey goyim, delete this
I-I have a better version!
I'll post it after you delete yours so that no one gets confused!!

Why would it effect them? 15 April was chosen a few years after it sunk. Kind of random since earlier tax deadlines in US were in March. The theory is they chose 15 April as an Illuminati reference to the sinking of Titanic since that marks when they could amend the Constitution to get the income tax for the federal reserve.

no it was steel indeed google

She's married and my gf is red pilled so it's all good.

Gonna use that joke that's pretty funny.

And why would that effect a British based business?

I really don't understand what you're getting it.

Coal fires cant melt steel ships

Ice can't penetrate steel hulls

You'd be surprised if you knew.

Why would a British business sink a British ship purposely to remove the opponents to the US Federal Reserve?

((Guggenheim))
((Strauss))
[[Astor]]
People keep blaming the jews, but we all know who built it and who is to blame.

Who said White Star was behind it? Could have been a third-party paid to sink it and make it look like an accident.

The owner of the White star line was J.p ((((((Morgan)))))), an ((((American)))) ((((((((((((entrepreneur)))))))))))

>get a bunch of rich upper class men on a supposed indestructable luxury liner

>sink it

Honestly it does make sense.

Read the sticky
Sage

It's a joke.

Yep. The same people that sank the Titanic also faked the moon landings and tricked the world into believing some angry middle easterners accomplished 911. THEN they stole the election from Hillary, the bastards.

>OYYYYYY VEYYY IT WAS JUST AN ICE(((((((((((((BERG))))))))))) GOYIM

>angry
The irish?

A third party paid to sink it? What you mean like a remote controlled iceberg? A ship painted like an iceberg? Are you an idiot?

No he was the owner of IMM which White Star Line was part of, loosely.

This.

Underrated post. Take my (You).

Second post best post

Jews did it.

>Being this ducking bad at typing
Come on fellow Americans, stop embarrassing our great nation.

>coal shoots

Chutes bud. Chutes.

Could have been a sub like SM U-1 with an inflatable iceberg prop on top and a large steel pole to scrape into the hull of Titanic.

White Star Line made some very unreliable ocean liners that sank one after the other, they took the design or a regular liner and super sized it with old tech resulting in failure.

Oh ffs Sup Forums

spbp

Ismay, the chair of the company, planned the ships, Morgan financed them.