What is the worst country to visit casually in 2017?

what is the worst country to visit casually in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=2bc_1396606353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Europe

Probably a tie between yours and mine since they are not real countries

Syria

Canada.

Canada

europe
>be obvious tourist
>get kiked
>get niged
>get arabed

>Emus

Ireland

We don't want you we are full. If you come you'll get an górtó móred. Is Aoibheann liom prátaí

Romania.

>Broken roads, you're gonna damage your car on these roads.
>Hospitals filled with insects, the rooms are are also really dirty.
>Uneducated retards that shout at each other on the streets and make feel like you're in a third world country.

France.

all I know about Romania is this video

liveleak.com/view?i=2bc_1396606353

Trashy people like those ones are everywhere here, but we also have decent people.

France, if you visit Paris at least. Otherwise it's probably OK. Going to visit my wife's relatives in Bordeaux this summer or the next, hopefully not as cancerous as Paris down there.

is you true you guys are descended from gypsies?

Has you covered.

Not all of us.

The top answer for the last 50 years has and probably will remain Africa.

obviously canada

Hello székely.

SO LONG GAY BOWSER

Turkey - except for bomb watching

Szia.

>Otherwise it's probably OK
It is the same everywhere. The worst is in the South of France (Montpellier, Nimes, Marseille).

Trukey

I don't speak leprechaun lucky charms man. Can someone please translate this?

Fukken Syria.

Something like a 3 way war between rapey extremists that want to cut your head off, other rapey extremists who want to cut your head off, and some sort of military mish-mash with some extremists in there that will probably accidentally call an airstrike on you just before smoko and they probably rape some of the left over women who can't get out of the shit hole because they'll freeze to death on the way out or get raped.

kek

>Country

"Ooooh wee lassy, 'dem feiking Anglou basturds aen't nevur gurna cume intu arrr greenlunds, no sir-ree! AENGUS, WHURE'S DA FECKING POTATOS!!?"