HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA *catches breath* AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-detroit-election-ballots-idUSKBN1422KP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hillary lost. Get over it.

Not the popular vote, the actual measure of election success because MORE PEOPLE VOTED FOR HILLARY, dumb fuck.

/thread

I hope Trump bans fake news as his first presidental decision.

((((((((((((((((((((((The Independent)))))))))))))))))))))))))

>hurrr durrrr anything that critisizes god emperer drumpf is fayke noooooos!

Mexicans, blacks, and californians aren't people.

The fact that 90% of blacks (A demographic with an IQ two standard deviations below the average) voted for Clinton should clue you in on who the retards' candidate was.

Why would he ban what helped put him in power?

((((((((Anything that counters a world view where Trump can do any wrong))))))))

>source
>our semen filled anus

yeah whatever. that's the same shit as they put out about brexit

OMG ALL (THOSE RACISTS!) WHO VOTED LEAVE TOTALLY CHANGED THEIR MINDS

Hillary Lost and Brexit is going to happen.

Tell us more about your butthurt.

>Not the popular vote, the actual measure of election success
You retard
The only thing that matters is electoral votes

>STOP REPLYING TO Sup Forums BAIT YOU IDIOTS
STOP REPLYING TO Sup Forums BAIT YOU IDIOTS

daft fuck. the us election system is about the electoral college, not the popular vote.

please just shut the fuck up before you embarrass the rest of us.

>still butthurt over the loss

The popular vote is literally a meaningless statistic. You might as well say that Hillary should have won because she has more letters in her name.

Electoral vote decides the election. That's how it's always been in this country.

Only a newfag or a shill would fail to understand the necessity of our vigilant skepticism.

>help ban the first amendment

(((They))) tried to pull the same thing after Brexit

What is the electoral college. Seriously, it's been around a long time and helps smaller states maintain their voices.

Ah, the media must be pulling the old "regretful voter" routine. Pay no attention. They used the same tactic over here after Brexit.

>make anonymous posts online saying you regret voting for Trump
>have unpaid intern pretend to be a former trump supporter
>act like this is news
>create clickbait

rural and suburban retards aren't people either

>this guy says he regrets voting trump despite trump not even being in office yet

Nice source

>I know we decided to play poker but if we were playing go fish I would have bestest you after all go fish is a superior game and a better determiner of skill

Drumpfkins BTFO!

we asked real verified trump supporters (KKK members and lindsay graham) and they were all agreed they are disappointed with Trump.

>The Independent

wew.

keep clinging to muh popular vote, it doesn't make you look like a retard at all

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Trump won the popular vote by 7 million votes after suptracting dead peoples votes in chicago and illegals in cali

my favorite construction of this attack - Trump said he'd drain the swamp, but he's appointing all rich people! As though people that voted for Trump have a problem with rich people

bought Sup Forums gold, posting in shit thread to test

This.
SAGE
A
G
E

(((((((((Not immediately dismissing anything showing Trump as anything but a perfect omnipotent being and tripping over yourself to slurp his donger))))))))

There are many ways to work around it.
For example, he could vastly expand definitions of libel and slander, put all responsibility on organisation that publishes information so they can't pretend its their "source" to blame and they just quoted him, significantly raise minimal amount of damages court can assign, make it much easier to sue news outlets and so on. If every fake news article costs them millions, they will be soon bankrupt w/out direct violation of 1st amendment.
He could also go after owners of news outlets.
Plus libtards are priming their auditory about fake news and need to ban them, so I bet it wouldn't be too hard to even change 1st amendment right now.

2016 had been a long year. Him and his family need to go on vacation for a while for 2017. Whew! Rest up and what not! I also don't believe that 4 hours every single god damn bight for rest! Perhaps 4 hours while working his ass off!

I was relieved that Hillary didn't win and I'm laughing right alongside OP

Trump is an idiot, even when he is right (such as on Syria)

"Donald Trump supporters"
suuuure

I thought he was supposed to LOCK HER UP. You saying he won't do it?

clickbait fake news
SAGE

source on this, drumpfturd

oh yeah you dont have sources because facts dont mean anything to right wing retards

Why do they always fucking do this and get away with it
>some random paid shmuck on telly says he regrets voting Leave
>"lyk OMQ XD they totally regret it already!"
You still lost you faggots

>Get over it.
I see this all the time. How do you suggest to get over it? What are you expecting? I hesitate to make the reference, but 'Hitler won. Get over it.'

City people who are retards voted for Hillary.

Rural and suburban people all voted for Trump.

>The Independent
Same shit with Brexit, source: my ass.

>He still thinks the popular vote means anything.

Prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it's true and that it warrants an objective article for the purpose of pure journalism, otherwise its partisan propaganda. Fuck off.

>from the same site that told you Hillary was going to win
>no clear victory for Trump
>Trump cant win
>99% Hillary wins
makes you think

>City people who are retards voted for Hillary

Yeah, the people who create America's wealth and GDP in the hubs of the world like New York and Los Angeles voted for Hillary.

Meanwhile uneducated farmers who do the same job that people do in Africa and Asia do for 50 cents an hour voted for Trump. Says it all.

nah dude, he lost and got over it by shooting himself in the face, you should do the same

It has nothing to do with them being rich and everything to do with the fact that he's basically appointing foxes to guard the henhouses.

His appointee for the department of energy once forgot the department existed, and when he finally remembered, he said he wanted to eliminate it.

Electoral vote means you get the presidency.
Popular vote means you get the mandate of the people.

She lost 30 popular votes.

City people = spics, niggers and libcucks who are on welfare

Rural and suburban people = rich, succesful people who commute to cities for work and create America's wealth

this

or alternatively

-Electoral vote means the system (an archaic system designed in the days of slavery and flat-earth theory) voted you in

-Popular vote means the people voted you in

>hitler won

We can only wish

you are deluded

Get rekt by islamists you fagget!
Trump clearly won.

It's pathetically contrived.

You are a retarded person from the city.

$hillary lost, get over it already HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH

>I'm so rich and successful that I'm going to buy a house in the middle of nowhere and just wait to die

Yeah, no.

lol it's pretty crazy that you're still employed. I didn't see this coming but I guess I should have.

>(((The Independent)))

We run the show Drumpflets never forget that

So what you're saying is a state that now allows pedos should have decided the fate of the entire country.

guess you should leave the country then since there is no hope. oh wait you won't because you know this place is the greatest on the planet.

We actually protect our minority here with the electoral college, we're not the UK, dumb fuck.

Most people do it to get away from niggers. Nature and wide open space is also great.

>in the middle of nowhere
More like, away from niggers and spics

The ones who actually live in the city but are rich and successful all voted for Trump. They are just outnumbered by low IQ Hitlery supporters, which is why cities are always blue.

Fuck off britbong

she lost the election... 5 other candidates in history have lost hte elctoral college vote but had more popular votes.

She even had MORE faithless electors than any other candidate in 100 years.

So yeah, suck it and fuck off shill. You tears over the next 8 years will be delicious.

saged

AMERICA

Post more dank memes, based brit.

(((((((((There is no way Trump is anything but a perfect being, or else my wife's son wouldn't look like him)))))))

Hillary lost hahahahahahahahahahaha *catches breath* hahahahaha the popular vote is not important. California does not run the country hahahahaha fucking hillary clinton hahahahahaha give me a break.

Of all the fucked up shit he's done, the thing that sickens me the most is the fact that he raped a kid. I feel personal shame over the fact that my president is a child rapist.

>rural
The people that grow the food your spoiled ass buys at the grocery store? I'd say they are way more vital to the nation than a bunch of illegals and niggers leeching off the government.

>suburban
You mean the families that can afford to move out of the cesspool that the spics and niggers ruined? That means they work jobs that are important enough to command decent salaries.

So you prefer a bunch of illegals and dark parasites over the backbone of the nation. Gotcha

>guardian

>There is no way Trump is anything but a perfect being
your assmad is leaking through my monitor

Guys, I think I saw this Op-pic at least 8 times before. Am I going insane?

>1 million people love bieber,therefore he MUST be great.

can you find the flaw in that sentence? Thats what you and your collective leftist echochamber sound like. pretty nifty use of your buzzwords if i do say so myself.

>inb4 get called any other buzzword..

>They are only mad because he won't jail Hillary

Damn Clinton really won this one in the end guys.

Isn't it a little discomforting that even your clinton memes look like she's dead and being propped up by a pole up her ass?

It's brexit all over again. Trump will resign within a few months then Pence will take over so no need to fret about Trump starting WWIII.

"excuse me sir"
"yes?"
"if trump backtracked on everything he said would that upset you?"
"Well yes, but i don't thi
"There you have it folks. Trump supporters wish they could do it all over again. I'm Fag Lemon. CNN"

Here it is folks. The stupidest post of 2017, and it's only been 3 days in.

Trump is from a city you stupid fucks.

fpbp plus checked. Why do liberal lefties find it so hard to accept they lost? It's embarassing.

>Daily News
>Zuckerman
>just another (((((((COHENINCIDENCE))))
topkek

cool. here's some more fake news.

why choose between muh educated and muh low income victim narrative when you can have both because the US is too dumb to notice

The MI recount showed trump got a 133 vote increase and also found voter fraud

for HILLARY
reuters.com/article/us-detroit-election-ballots-idUSKBN1422KP

Makes you wonder what happens if we recounted all the cities without strict voter ID huh?

This is correct.

t. 7 figure earner who lives in the suburbs

>cohenincidence
Fucking zozzed