youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/01/02/the-medias-hypocrisy-and-hyperventilating-in-the-age-of-trump/?utm_term=.9be55e228174
usatoday.com/story/travel/flights/todayinthesky/2016/06/15/biden-praises-plan-revamp-third-world-laguardia-airport/85917150/
youtube.com/watch?v=4-eDtMB0hWg
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/17/donald-trump/no-donald-trump-we-are-not-giving-iran-150-billion/
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/us-sends-plane-iran-400-million-cash/
fortune.com/2016/08/05/money-america-iran/
wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874
cbsnews.com/news/u-s-paid-1-3-billion-to-iran-two-days-after-cash-delivery/
twitter.com/CNBC/status/816313636910141440
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92787497/#92793844
twitter.com/CNBC/status/816318591725424641
youtube.com/watch?v=N7_dOfq1uZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HERE WE NYET

Awoovement

The interview should be on Hanitty tonight.

How long till the wall goes up?

Daily Reminder That NERV Republic is real, and it has begun

Yeah Fox News 10pm Eastern, Hannitys interview with Assange part 1.

Is Joe still Joe?

washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/01/02/the-medias-hypocrisy-and-hyperventilating-in-the-age-of-trump/?utm_term=.9be55e228174

>Despite the controversy that strategy has generated in foreign-policy circles, I got the sense that unlike his posturing on China and Mexico, this new Russian reset amounts to more than a tough starting point for future negotiations. As uncomfortable as that may make conservatives like myself,

> As uncomfortable as that may make conservatives like myself,

>conservatives like myself,

WEW

Defend this.

i thought people stopped caring about signatures after 1st grade

A few threads ago an user mentioned western women turning their backs on Christianity and embracing Islam. Now that is a problem that needs to be fixed. How do we fix it?

In person/Thru a lifestream? I don't really buy it's him until I see him

his signature is doing the hand thing

>Is Joe still Joe?

No, he's not.

my signature changes every time I do it so I can't judge

DRAIN THE SWAMP

>So you think it's wrong for a country to interfere with the business of another country even when scumbags like ISIS can walk around and kill everything on their path.

No, and you are again putting words in my mouth that I never said.

My central point is that it is wrong for a country to spend hard earned taxpayer money into anything other than to directly represent those taxpayers interest.

It means that, for instance, spending money on Iraq reconstruction or, like some are asking for, Aleppo reconstruction while La Guardia airport is a "third world airport" (according to Joe Biden [1])

>You don't think it's a moral obligation for a country to stop ISIS when they are able to?

Only if it benefits that country. On ISIS case it directly benefits America security to stomp them before they cause any more trouble stateside.

>UN can't do shit and I'm sure you know that
Seems like you have potential to become a Trump supporter then. Welcome to the fold!

[1] usatoday.com/story/travel/flights/todayinthesky/2016/06/15/biden-praises-plan-revamp-third-world-laguardia-airport/85917150/

He went to London and met him.

Britbong who is arguing with the retarded "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" on reddit here with an update.

He replied to me, i'm probably going to stop replying now because it's going nowhere but here's his response and my final response.

Also, i'm not actually a nigger and I don't actually think that blacks can succeed as a race.

I just want trump to repeal Obamacare, drill for oil, build a wall, and cut welfare as much as possible
Is that too much to ask?

youtube.com/watch?v=4-eDtMB0hWg

Fuck that shit. I voted for a WALL. A big, long, hard, wall. I want a fucking WALL. Not a fence. A WALL. If Trump does not deliver on his promise to build a wall and secure the border, I'm going to vote for Jeb in 2016.

Give me the rundown on Lighthizer

Please read or scan this article: politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/17/donald-trump/no-donald-trump-we-are-not-giving-iran-150-billion/

Please tell me: what is wrong about this article?

>inb4 politifact is biased

>No, and you are again putting words in my mouth that I never said.

It was a question, I forgot the question mark sorry.

>Only if it benefits that country. On ISIS case it directly benefits America security to stomp them before they cause any more trouble stateside.

In my opinion you have to help those people attacked by ISIS in Syria if you are able to. Make safe havens there and in order to do that you have to destroy ISIS.

lol really?

Signatures are signatures. No one cares what it looks like.

JoeisJoe is unshackled

>In my opinion you have to help those people attacked by ISIS in Syria if you are able to. Make safe havens there and in order to do that you have to destroy ISIS.
NO. WE HAVE DONE ENOUGH TO AND FOR THE MIDDLE EAST. EVERY TIME WE GO TO IT WE JUST MAKE WORST.

>I-I BELIEVE THAT SHE
>I BELIEVE THAT S-SHE WILL WIN

>I B-BELIEVE THAT SHE
>I BELIEVE THAT SHE W-WILL WIN

This is from march.

Here is from August, [1], [2] and [3] with the 400 million number (after the WH admitted to it) and [4] with the revised number, 1.3 billion.

Here is the first two paragraphs on that last article:

> The Obama administration said Wednesday it paid $1.3 billion in interest to Iran in January to resolve a decades-old dispute over an undelivered military sale, two days after allowing $400 million in cash to fly to Tehran.

> State Department spokeswoman Elizabeth Trudeau says the U.S. couldn’t say more about the Jan. 19 payments because of diplomatic sensitivities. They involved 13 separate payments of $99,999,999.99 and final payment of about $10 million.

> There was no explanation for the Treasury Department keeping the individual transactions under $100 million.

All american taxpayer money.

So spare me the 150 billion talk, that's another disastrous measure of appeasement by Obama toward Iran.

Think only about the 1.3 billion sent to Iran secretly in structured transactions to stay under
100 million for some reason (something that if American taxpayers to with 10 thousand dollars of their own money they get nabbed by the feds).

How can you justify that? Explain it considering Iran is one of the major sponsors of shia militias currently fighting in Syria against sunni militias (also paid by american taxpayer money) and also sponsor of Hamas and Hezbollah.

America money, in unmarked cash or structured transactions flowing to Iran.

Notice none of my sources are "fake news" provider, I took the time to find "reputable" sources for all the claims.

So please don't bring this "march 2016" old new again.

[1] edition.cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/us-sends-plane-iran-400-million-cash/
[2] fortune.com/2016/08/05/money-america-iran/
[3] wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874
[4] cbsnews.com/news/u-s-paid-1-3-billion-to-iran-two-days-after-cash-delivery/

Who cares about whose side this dude is on?

twitter.com/CNBC/status/816313636910141440

Really makes you think

>35 posts
IS THIS THE END OF THE GENERAL OF TRUMP?

TRUMPED . COM

L M A O
M
A
O

>Make safe havens there and in order to do that you have to destroy ISIS.

Again, I think you would be a Trump supporter if you actually knew his platform.

Making safe heavens in Syria and stomping ISIS once and for all is exactly Trump's approach to the problem.

Trump would be doing it because it is much more expensive to bring them to America (and much more risky) but it seems you and Trump agree on that point.

Welcome to the fold! Here is your tic tac

Still not sick of winning yet.

I'M NOT TIRED OF WINNING YET

Trump has literally enabled God Mode.

FUARKKKKKKKKKK

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN ACTUALLY DID IT

Trump looks short in this pic

I wonder if Trump will meet with Assad.

He's standing next to Super Girl, give him a break.

Stop saying "in my opinion". No one gives a shit about your stupid fucking opinion, especially because you're a leftist. Just say what you want to say without being a limpwristed little faggot.

Kellyanne is 5'7"

>twitter.com/CNBC/status/816313636910141440

And they said it couldn't be done! The madman!

I'm never going to get tired of winning

Good, it has begun

See

Fuck this guys

I'm done winning

Isn't he meeting with the president of Taiwan soon?

My heart says "yes" but my head says "no."

Meeting with Assad might be an impeachable offense.

But then again, I've been wrong about almost everything else when it comes to Trump, so keep that in mind. Historical evidence suggests that he can do whatever the fuck he wants with no negative consequences except whining donkeys.

HOW DOES HE KEEP WINNING?

>Trump calls-out GM on twitter
>GM gets pissy
>Ford takes advantage of the situation
>MSM: "TRUMP DESERVES NO CREDIT FOR THIS"

great start to 2017!

Listen, you motherfucker, you want to throw down right here and now?

lesbian rumors
i thought they were all but confirmed

This must've been what he was talking about when he said he hoped Ford would keep one of the promises they made to him months ago.

>Meeting with Assad might be an impeachable offense
No precedent.

nah, just more fake russian leaks

Heт Tpaмпy. Heт ККК. Heт Фaшиcтcким CШA.

>Meeting with Assad might be an impeachable offense.
On what fucking grounds? We had the premier of the Soviet Fucking Union fly over here and meet with POTUS, and vice versa, during the Cold War. Nobody ever got impeached for that. Syria doesn't have nukes pointing at us. Impeachment specifically mentions "high crimes and misdemeanors." Name the law Trump would be breaking by meeting with Assad.

Yes.

As President? Bullshit.

The Jew hair exposes itself

>fake videos from james o keefe
democrats blame everyone but themselves

FUCK MEXICO
U
C
K

M
E
X
I
C
O

TRUMP DOUBTERS BTFO

Damn....

It's sad that I recognized that more from the libtard agitprop pattern than from any actual skill in reading Cyrillic.

>that tweet from Disco

Kek. You know had Obama done the exact same thing liberals would be lining up to suck his dick, but because Trump gets credit suddenly there's 'bribery' involved.

I thought liberals wanted to stop shipping jobs overseas? At least that's what they said during the 2012 elections when Obama acted like he gave a shit for the blue-collar/Union worker.

you're damn right

kek, thanks for keeping this alive.

In context it is even funnier because it was in a "why should Bernie supporters vote for HIllary" thread [1]

I don't believe meeting the president of a country (one of the attributions of the head of state) is an impeachable offense.

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92787497/#92793844

I thought that all the money that was transfered to Iran consisted of money from their frozen assets. Sources tell me that Iranian frozen assets are worth around 100 billion us dollars it seems likely that the US would give them some of it back. They are not that incapable

Friendship ended with GM

Now FORD is my best friend

>Meeting with Assad might be an impeachable offense
No it really isn't. More likely the liberals will have a super bitch fit if Trump tries to make friendly with Assad.

Trump has the best supporters.

can you be any whiter than a ginger?

>Dindus don't have natural red hair
>Middle Eastern goat fuckers don't have red hair
>never seen any person anywhere with darker than light, white skin have natural red hair

rarest white breed on the planet tbqhwyfamalam

Only acceptable response desu

Based

He's a cartoonist at heart, look it up!

This needs to happen more often

You don't have to break a law to be impeached. If congress wants to remove the President, they can.

The rarest whites are albino Swahilis, especially since they're actively hunted

The next day Ted did the math...

MSNBC saying this is crony capitalism and that this is terrible and that Trump's tax plans will result in trillions added to the deficit.

I can't both of their signatures look dumb as fuck and it eats me up inside
it's like a noodle-y handshake - who would want one??

>They are not that incapable
Who? Your sources?

Iran frozen assets and that particular shipment of cash money in unmarked bills from different denominations are two completely unrelated matters.

That particular one was ransom payment for US armed forces servicemen held hostage by Iran.

Obama called it something else but those servicemen were not release until the money arrived and was unloaded from the planes and a delay on the later also delayed the former.

Not really a believer in coincidences.

Do you concede that this particular money was a blunder by Obama?

>To make sure Iran holds up its end of the bargain, the deal also permitted international inspectors to "implement continuous monitoring." (What that means and whether it’s enough are up for debate.)
YOUR OWN FUCKING ARTICLE ADMITS WE DIDN'T EVEN GIVE THEM TERMS.

once he's actually in office we'll have happenings every day

>MSNBC said

Did he ever find his Goldman Sachs jacket?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you drumpflets NEVER learn.... ford always planned on cancelling its plans to build a plant in mexico.... donald DRUMPF had nothing to do with it!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKIJG RETARRRRDDDSSSS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/CNBC/status/816318591725424641

youtube.com/watch?v=N7_dOfq1uZY