How do you deal with being hated for being a conservative?

How do you deal with being hated for being a conservative?

I'm not even a racist

It's honestly starting to break me. I go to school every day and deal with this shit because I proudly and openly voted Trump.

>I'm not even a racist
YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

I don't give a shit. They're just losers, and if its just your school mates then you're not even required to keep them in your life.

Stop being a faggot, do what everyone else does and own the fact that people are going to hate you.

What happens? Just interested
Also never be open about politics if you dont want shit lol

I was in college during Obama's second term and I don't remember anyone really bugging me either way. Although I do feel that was when Colberts and Stewart's love was at its highest.

>true conservative
>Trump
pick one cuck

If you're a conservative, why didn't you vote Hillary?
>Shills for big business
>Pro war
>Born to rule mentality

I literally put up with this shit every day

Frequent accusations in "jest" of me being a racist, even though I'm only a western nationalist, are the start. Bad looks. Any comment on my politics will end up with multiple people yelling at me. Any discussion of politics, they will try to drag me in. Minorities refuse to associate with me and have short fuses about everything with me.

I had a conversation on campus about this very thing the other day. I told this black guy that I'm hated literally every day for not conforming, and there's no need to do that to people who disagree. He barely coherently yelled (and everyone agreed, amazingly) that I should and will be hated.

God damn it Sup Forums... Are the white nationalists actually right? About niggers and cucks? There's this spark of thought rising inside of me, that Sup Forums was fucking right all along and I'm just in denial about it.

IT's gotten terrible this election. The brainwashing and sensationalizing is at dangerous highs. I'm honestly afraid for my country.

I get mad respect for voting Trump, so nut up and assert your win.

>not being racist
cuck

Don't doubt for a second there isn't at least a shit ton of nigger moms that tell their children to blame white folk for literally everything
Forgot homework? >DA MAN
Shoes untied? >DA MAN
Trouble breathing? >DA MAN
Can't afford good food because of those new shoes you bought? >DA MAN
It never fails.

This is how i deal with it. Have balls. Stand up for what you believe in.

>I'm a racist
>Why don't people like me
Stop being a fucking scumbag conservative then people will like you.

No matter where you stand on the political spectrum you are going to be hated by someone, usually unjustly. If you are going to wear your politics on you sleeve you had better get used to it.

>It's honestly starting to break me
>I go to school
fuck off til' you're 18

Transfer schools m8. I went to a pretty liberal school and none of my conservative friends had any of the issues you're talking about. The only time people were called racist is if they were actually racist.

Sounds like you go to a school that isn't strict enough with admissions.

I'm Marxist but really feel disconnected from all the other left wingers who claim Trump is Hitler and all that. Just ignore it until it goes away.

Maybe you are hated because you're just an asshole?

I remember that back in the day people used to keep their political beliefs to themselves. How about you stop caring about what a bunch of faggots think about you and also stop being open about your views, unless you have to redpill someone or debate.

My workplace is predominantly right wing. I'm the resident ultra nationalist autistic screecher Sperglord.

Inb4 Normal for Japan, I'm in the US.

This is how the alt right grows. If you're going to be treated as a racist regardless then you might as well become a racist.

>I remember that back in the day
>2 years ago, in middle school
yea, tell us about your experience, baltshit

You have the causality reversed, probably. As I realized how miserable and stingy a person I was as a conservative, I started to bond with other people and make friends much more easily.

>I'm not even a racist
Get a load of this goy

I feel lonely at times but at the end of the day I really don't care for what brain-dead progressive parrots think of me based off of political differences

It just makes confiding in my redpilled friends even better

Idk if I live in the Twilight Zone or something but at work, we're all Trump guys. I'm also the only white btw.

Schools are terrible though. Just keep your head low and get through OP.

Cute picture you got there. Looks more Slavic then Baltic to me.

deal with? We won. These ugly stinking leftists are the ones who need to deal

>I go to school every day and deal with this shit because I proudly and openly voted Trump.
that's not easy I salute you
I frankly don't deal with it at all, because I don't leave my opinions up for debate or in an attackable position except if I reject / do not like the group of people around me, and or I don't need them

That allows me to stand very firm on opinions that are mostly my own

I wouldn't know, I live in a mostly conservative area so my views are pretty mainstream here.

The only problem is they're mostly the wrong type of conservatives.... blue-pilled neocons and bible thumpers. Still better than suburbanite liberals though.

>i dont like
>SLAAAAAVS MUH RUSSKI
everyday baltshit

I keep my political views to myself

Whatever helps you cope with your low self-esteem, my man... :^)

It's easy when you're already hated for being you

I got ganged up on this New Years eve by my friends about Trump. Even though I made a light hearted announcement at the beginning of the night that we should avoid politics and just have fun.

I wad too drunk to coherently defend my points so I came off like an idiot. Then I got mad and threw everybody out lol.

Don't mix politics and booze, kids.

become racist

>Then I got mad and threw everybody out lol.
ouch

Once you get to your STEM/construction job people are normal. If your a lawyer or journalist you have to kill yourself.

Do well in school, you defeat them when you succeed. They REALLY hate us Trump supporters that aren't total retards.

read these books
learn the rest of the truth

Realize they hate you no matter what.
There is absolutely NOTHING you can do for them not to hate you.

So you can try to live thier delusions or go balls out.

Personally I've had enough of trying to live the well meaning lies that only served to fuck up my life and I'm going balls out.

Oh and assuming you are white, open your ears when non whites are nearby. Everyone is racist. Don't sweat it.

You are not a conservative if you voted for trump. He is objectively not a conservative. You are hated because you are retarded, not conservative.

I wouldn't want to be a conservative

Where the fuck do you think you are buddy? Nobody here likes the fucking conservatives. Neo-cons were hated just as much as SJW liberals are hated now.

You know who Sup Forums likes? Sup Forums likes upsetters. Sup Forums likes the underdog, the contrarian, the guy who's saying "this shit ain't right and we need to fix it"
That's Ron Paul, and that's Trump.

But it sure as fuck isn't your fucking conservative bullshit.

Their opinions are backed by pure emotion so are worthless.

You're wrong. His tax plans are conservative, most people are conservative by pocket book. Who the fuck cares about social issues? Seriously?

I look at the ugly faces and unhappy lives of those who are slinging the insults, there's something about "liberals" outside of Hollywood that repulses me. They seem like such unhealthy, finicky, arse backwards bitches.

Depends on your personality.
I'm a bit edgy (schizoid INTJ type in the meme categories) so I don't give that many fucks. Just today I once again triggered a bremainer (he asked for it, still being butthurt about it after half a year and bringing this at work).
Perhaps at some point you will not care that much anymore whether people like you. The only way not to be hated by anyone is to be completely, utterly bland.

There's a saying in Switzerland. "Wer mit 20 nicht links ist, hat kein Herz. Wer es mit 40 noch ist, hat keinen Verstand."
"If you aren't leftist by 20, you are heartless. If you are still leftist by 40, you are senseless."

I've heard dozen of origins and variants of this.
In the end, it boils down to "you are supposed to start retarded because it proves you have muh correct feelings".

Leftists want me destitute, my children raped, my country pillaged, and my race eradicated. They'll never hate me as much as I hate them.

On Sup Forums.... not a racist wew lad

checked
INTJ masterrace
I think we tend to be sociopaths, so opinions from others often mean nothing.

It proves that there is nothing wrong with being liberal as long as you don't know better.

I just don't talk about politics.

Thinking of leaving San Francisco. I though I would enjoy the schadenfreude silently, but it's hard to listen to people make passive aggressive comments about how bad 2016 was and how it's going to get worse this year. It was funny for a while, but now it's pathetic and I need to move to a red state.

You need to lay the foundation of your beliefs on basic and fundamental principles. It's all we have. I promise you, if you do that, you'll never be defeated in an argument. Even when wasted.

Source: Me who used to get wasted a lot and argue incoherently. The irony of it all is, the basic and fundamental principles are inarguable and all the arguments distilled down to anyway. I used to try to go with them into their too complicated arenas. This, like ever increasing regulation as a synonym, is what causes their arguments to collapse.

I think it just means kids are stupid

Try being a black conservative. Talk about having to hide your power level.

The greatest irony about conservatives is that when they talk about how great MURICA is, they really mean New York and San Francisco, the rest is shit. And those places are 99% Clinton supporters.

And when they talk about how bad the Middle East is, it's mostly because that region is full of anti-science religious fanatics, which is what their party is all about.

>Telling your political views in public

Did your father never teach you to only discuss politics over the dinner table?

I think the tide is turning actually. The faggots of the world are starting to become less cool. It's plain to see that conservatives or "alt right" folks are the cool kids, and the purple-haired whales are uncool. Just give it time. It's like the "emo" phase.

Regarding Silicon Valley, San Francisco, et al, in my opinion it's irreversibly ruined. Frat boys have descended upon the industry and it now belongs to them, and it will belong to them until SV is no longer relevant (until it is supplanted by another place, probably China).

Most young people are openly passionate about politics. Average adults are not "openly" passionate about politics.

You are learning, right now, the importance of finding good company to be with. Be slow in choosing a friend. Even slower changing.

We are a rare breed: the most confident and autistic simultaneously

White nationalists are wrong. They are traitors to the human species, though they are far from the only ones and assimilating immigrants should have been the rank and file method of the west the whole time instead of "it's okay they can speak their own language and get a special status" multiculturalism.

Also identity politics really fucked progress up in regards to making racial identities instead of a pan-human one since they insisted minorities should retain their identities while whites have none- no shocker Trump was able to use white identity politics to his advantage, Obama set the precedent. No ethnicity should get a special identity as than everyone will want one, including whites.

Globalism also is a disaster since it was statist instead of populist. Perhaps the next attempt will be able to wake up people to the full reality of a pan-species human identity and the realization we should be cooperating due to how dangerous the world already is without humans neck and neck.

Though that is ultimately an ideal, you probably would need a actual alien threat or some shit for such a shift in identity to occur around the world.

Because trump has those qualities too.

I actually despise pop culture gaylords like "Milo" and every other "alt right" personality, but they are making conservatism cool, and they are making feminism and sensitivity and all the other gay shit that plagues our society uncool. So, they are doing us a huge favor by being a symbol of rationality. And it is totally clear (I think) that these are the cool kids. All ordinary people really care about is what is cool or uncool at the present time. All the gay shit will go away soon.

Leaf

Its fun to use this on my professor when i got in trouble. They can literally do nothing about it since they have to reject their ideology to do so.

your vote is secret for a reason, always identify publicly as unaffiliated

>your vote is secret for a reason, always identify publicly as unaffiliated

Good goy, never try and get people on your side and to see your worldview. Good goy. Always keep it private. Never speak it publicly. Good goy.

This, more or less. The left isn't doing itself any favors by still flipping the fuck out over what any rational person can see is the dumbest shit ever.

Sjws scream "this is why you SHOULD care about xyz" and the cool meme conservatives calmly say "well you shouldn't care about that shit and here's why".