Pol btfo

*almonds activating*

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/american-attacks.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's easier to get killed by something already in your country
>this clearly proves that we need to import stuff that can kill you from other countries

most advanced country in the world and then any 16 years old wasp faggot can slaughter all his school cause he bought an assault rifle where he buy pants and forgot to take his Prozac pills that morning.
so fucking cuck, 'murica

In what world can a 16 year old buy a gun, try harder

Where's drowning and car collisions?
They're always so fucking quick to trample on children's graves until a chart wouldn't show what they want.

Of those 11,000 I guarantee it's mostly nigger on nigger crime.

21 then? very different, top kek

"Borrowing" it from their parents?

>Since 9/11

Number of people killed by Nazis since 1946 - 0

See nazis are our friends!

49 people were killed by Islamists last year in the US.

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/american-attacks.aspx

>starts after 9/11
>Ends before San Bernadino

Conveniently leaving out 9/11 hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Some one should edit that and remove "Americans " and put dindu americans the 6000+ of the 11k killed every year in its place..

>Islamic Jihadists
No such thing President Obama said so. They're just misunderstood Americans.

why are external attacks bad?
LOLOLO XXXDDDD

Jealous becuase you can't shoot your bullies Mario? Yeah, you mad jelly.

They just couldn't be honest and add negros and spics as subcategories for the last one, could they?

americans are so stupid. You are all stupid. I bet you all watch hickock45

i'm sorry for you Cletus because i ain't gonna fear for my kids when they'll go to school

Carefully picked years you got there friend

In the US?

Federal law prohibits FFLs from selling any firearms to anyone under 18, as well as any handgun to anyone under 21. Federal law also prohibits any sales of a handgun to anyone under 21.

Several states apply no further restrictions, which means non-FFL holders can sell to long guns to people below the 18 year restriction.

Why are nigs not in separate category?

Let me teach you something amerinons. It doesn't matter how many muslims commit those acts. The only thing that matters is how many muslims support it.

there thousands of deaths on 9/11. if you divide that by 10 years or whatever, how does that come out to 5? that table is full of lies

Only 1% of 2 Billions ;^)

That's a lie.

That's a retarded comparison
>"Lmao look it's easier to get killed by things you live close to than by things that come from far away! Lets import more of those things that can kill you from far away!"
Also over 50 people got killed by islamists in 2016.
And the grand majority of those 11,737 are niggers shooting other niggers.

>falling out of bed

Jesus christ

Ain't it like 100%?

Old people can die from pretty normal stuff.
Grandpa died by falling from a small height, he just missed a step (he didn't die immediately, but from resulting iniuries)
Gf's uncle died when he slipped and fell when bathing.

Gib lithium or prepare for war

I understand your point but holy fuck how is 3 times easier dying by that compared with being hit by a bus?

I think that's bc lots of americans are obese.

Nein, the lithium is well inside Bolivia.
Come and get it i guess.
Its a win win situation, if we lose the war we become part of Chile and we would have a sea.
If we win the war, wich I doubt, we keep the lithium and make some batteries for tesla owning cucks in california or idk.

>shot by another person
>include suicides in the number

>snopes as a source
Really gets my noggin a joggin

Bolivians on the internet every time make me think, they sound more culture than the average chilean I meet everyday

Really? What do you think is the cause?
Have you met many bolivians online?

>shit by another American
>not a nigger

Well there is no much Bolivians on the internet, but the high percentage of Bolivians i've meet are open to a conversation, instead of peruvians who claim "muh evil chileans" every time they see our flag.

A bolivian that haves internet must be in like the top 1% of bolivia, which is probably more cultured than the average chilean (but the average bolivian is obviously very uncultured). The inverse effect happens with burgers, thats why they seem more stupid here

>since 9/11... after we went overboard with "safety" protocols
>"""""far right wing""""" terrorists
>muh guns

Really oodled my noodle

The fact that you know who Hickock45 is sorta takes the impetus out of your assertion there missy.

No way does that include Omar. That brings the average to at least 5-7 when you include the other stuff.

The point isn't the number of deaths. It's that the US has no reason to take in these people. It doesn't have a reason. The immigration act of 1965 was a mistake and a lie.

Look up the homicide rates in Guatemala.

>after 9/11
>before San Bernadino
>before Florida Fag Fest
Way to cut out ~3000 people

Also Americans killed by other Americans
Can we see the # of niggers shooting niggers?
Oh wait, that's racist amirite

At least break it down to race you kike

What's the race of those other Americans?

Innocent harmless American youths of the tanned kind

>be American
>fall out of bed
>die

>deadly attacks since 9/11

no do the one that includes 9/11 and the san bernardino shooting and the pulse nightclub shooting

Of course not - Something like 80-90% of the victims of a shooting have a pre-existing criminal record / felony conviction.
America's "gun problem" consists of niggers shooting each other, but liberals refuse to believe that blacks are violent. Instead they want to blame whites and take away all weapons and means of self defense from whites.

>America's "gun problem" consists of niggers shooting each other
And niggers shooting spics. And spics shooting niggers. And niggers and spics shooting whites. And whites shooting home invaders (not actually a problem). There's a common thread here, but I just can't put my finger on it.

"Other Americans" probably includes all the blacks killing other blacks in chicago.