A girl I know on Facebook has been posting anti-Trump comments constantly during the election...

A girl I know on Facebook has been posting anti-Trump comments constantly during the election. She also works for the Army National Guard as a combat medic in Austin, Texas.

She's been emotionally unstable for years, but these posts are very troubling. She goes on a hunting trip with a stranger and publicly threatens to kill this man. Is this the kind of person we want defending and representing our country?

Anyone know how to contact the National Guard HQ for Texas?

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why should I care about some dickhead getting shot? Talk shit, get hit.

tips.fbi.gov/

print out the comments, posts them priority recorded delivery to her bosses (all of them).

Dumb cunt just needs some dick faggot
go fuck her if u have any balls pussy bitch

She's probably just venting because now that Hillary lost there won't be an all out war with Russia and the chance of her getting any recognition in her profession is quickly dwindling.

she gonna chris kyle him :(

There's a difference between "venting" and openly stating you want to kill someone, at least here in the US.

and I just want to add that when you're in the military, this kind of shit is no-go. Of all people our military members are supposed to be the ones who don't spout off like this.

you're angry at her for posting things you don't like on facebook and now you want us to be your personal army. or you want her to lose her job

it's fairly pathetic. a normal person would just laugh at her and move on. maybe post a funny comment to trigger her. but instead you seem like the little bitch in this situation

and if you think those comments are concerning then you should hear the type of shit marines say

you would have to look up the HQ for the texas National Guard HQ, send the posts and if you know here unit, include that also.

Her being in the Military she should know better than t od othis or think like that. One day she may turn on a unit member and we will have a "friendly Fire" accident.

And before you say "Oh, I dont want to ruin her career", if a man did this, he would be out of the guard in a hot second. Dont allow her to hurt someone else. Report.

I have a friend on facebook just like that. She's a stand up 'comedienne' who no one has heard of, because she's a fat fuck like Amy Schumer except twice as fat and disgusting which is pretty hard to beat. She's a horrible alcoholic, hasn't had a boyfriend since HS (she's 25 now), I seriously think she lost her mind this election.

this is what happens when you let women join the military. decisions are not rational, only emotional.

She needs a good prodding, I reckon chaps.

they called her sacajawea all day? does she not know how to deal with teasing? either tease back or ask them to stop.

sorry about the pic for ants, I'm not logging in just to see pics.

This.

Why do all you fucking people get so triggered by Facebook?

It was one of the worst decisions our country made

t. Milfag

I know someone that fits that exact description... what's her first name?

You can google the number. Look up the base she is at and you can call the base.

All you need is to contact a "first shirt" or higher. As a civilian you out rank then so speak your kind in a respectable way and that bitch is done.

Send them to the HQ and watch her go nuclear on facebook

If you believe she's a legitimate threat to the guy and this isn't some shit talking and venting (remember: women treat social media like their diaries these days), then report it to the NGHQ of Texas.
Don't try and turn this shit into a lynch mob.

HQ in austin, TX is camp mabry 5127825000 is basically the operator. But to report her don't be a dick and go to the general. Go through her chain of commander, primarily her commander. Something you civilian fans don't understand is military people handle things at the lowest level. The TAG has more important shit to worry about than what a private writes on fcebook. Also he isn't the president yet until the 20th (i am trump supporter, but he is still a private citizens til the inaugurtion)

I literally just googled Austin Texas national guard base and got 2 numbers I could call.

Yea, if she even has a job.

Report to FBI and/or call 911 to make a police report now

This.

I have grown to hate Facebook but Sup Forums in general has taught me for these sensitive snowflake posts just post a meme or a quick funny response and let the salt, tears and anger flow as you kick back and rofl at her sperging.

She will get into some trouble for this for sure. And her whole base will make a big thing about not being retarded on social media.

Grow some balls, then google and call.

I don't want someone with that temperament serving in the guard. Call it in, let them handle it

Rape her and dump her body in the woods.

Have this woman arrested asap.

She's nuts.

The dude is a civilian. Get in contact with her First Shirt.

How much would you bet that she was actually the one who kept bringing political shit up and talking shit, trying to get a rise out of him?

Report it as a disgruntled veteran making threats. No need to mention gender.

OH I HATE COLLECTIVISM BUT I'M A PUSSY WHO CAN'T TAKE CARE OF MYSELF SO I TATTLE TATTLETATTLETATTLETATTLETATTLETATTLETATTLETATTLETATTLETATTLETATTLETATTLETATTLETATTLETATTLETATTLETATTLETATTLETATTLE!

Fuck! I HATE the right! The revolution and purge is going to be such fun!

>Thought you were in the army, why are you back so soon?
Uh...I got kicked out
>Omg how did you manage that
I said I was going to kill my squadmates
>Why the fuck would you do that
He said mean things about black people from his home city :(

Sounding a little unhinged there, friend.

Where are you right now?

Why are you going on about shit from neverhappenedistan?

Who invited the black woman to a hunting trip with bros. You have to be walking on black woman eggshells the entire time.

Dude I just read your OP pic. Call the cops after you call her base. You could honestly put that crazy murder bitch in prison.

cya on the other side pussy ;)

Makes me happy to hear about all these red pilled individuals. It's makes me hopeful for the future.

Don't forget to take your pills before posting online, if not for yourself, for the people around you.

>anti-Trump comments
> works for the Army National Guard as a combat medic
Since Obama was one of the most militaristic presidents of all time, she doesn't want to lose her job.

I want to you confirm.that you called this in to her base and the police. If not I'll do it.

can you actually do that instead of saying it a billion times?

It's literally only okay when we do it. Hillary lost btw

As a Missourifag I will confirm that what the guy being threatened is saying as being true. We have lots of meth labs and puppy mills but it still pales in comparison to nog related crime

Fucking call pussy. I'm on my way home about to dial up

I contacted the Joint Task Force 136 Maneuver Enhancement Brigade - the "Minuteman Brigade" on their website, and facebook page. Obviously what said is good, and to go through her chain of command.
I would encourage you to call. I'm about to go to work but I will call this in later as well.

Missourians are some of the most redpilled people in the country.

Nigger.

>a normal person would just laugh at her and move on.

but this is why we have been losing to the lefties, we dont stand up and call them on their shit.

If we want to fight for a normal life again, we have to use their tactics.

Thanks m8

Exactly this; they have to be crushed and completely demoralized

A normal person would not laugh about human life. A normal person would try to stop it.

She is literally saying that she will Killa man. This isn't acceptable in anyway.

I called, but number was unavailable at the moment. I encourage everyone to call and begin the pushback against the degradation of our military standards and culture.

A post like that isn't allowed at all. We get yearly training on how to not be retards on the internet.

lol the people here literally talk about committing genocide give me a fuckin break.

member when kek said fuck leftists?

>This racist guy has some opinions I disagree with
>I cant refute them, but his opinions goes against the opinions of the majortiy
>I should kill him

I really hate to say this, but democracy will never work in a multicultural country. America is fucked

Whiteknighting and toughguying at the same time?!?! wow

checked

Combat medics are held in high esteem

Being connected with her CO now.

>Austin, TX
there's your problem
Austin is a cuck infested shithole.
>t. Austinite

MOTHERFUCKER. I WAS IN THE DRAWTHREADS WHEN THIS STUFF HAPPENED. FUCK YOU TUBAVORE GUY

You're welcome.

can women be combat medics in the army?

>A normal person would try to stop it.

Were you there ?
I wasn't, but this fucking nigger cunt needs to learn not to shoot off her baboon mouth so easily.
Her job gone is a good start.

I really, really like this pic.

when i was working for the government (doing IT for agricultural research) we were told to adhere to a relatively strict code of conduct so nobody said "hey that guy who got drunk and flirted with becky works up at the research center"

I'd only naturally assume the military does not consider facebook an open forum for discussing your desire to commit crimes

Tell her the dude is right and then report it to the feds.

>displaying your power level in front of beaners with weapons
It's like he was (((asking for it)))

i'd be perfectly capable of believing every alternate situation, including one where not a single person has communicated verbally and all this shit is purely in her mind

social media is nothing but a platform for lies and altered truths

bated breath, user

>Austin, Texas
Considering I live here, this explains alot. Austin is pretty much a small slice of Commiefornia.

>her career
>mil bitch
>not getting pregnant when they have to actually have to be in danger

There is a difference between people and savages.

anonymously and satirically :^)

I don't know about you guys but I'm at a multi branch tech school (dli) and I have an extremely based navy girl in my class. She's hard right wing, non religious, hates black culture and sees through hillarys shit, loves outdoors dogs and kids, loves guns liberty etc. Not all military women are worthless

I just called the Base Commander and spoke to him.

you seem lonely user

Did you call him "Mister Commander"? They like it when you call them that

which base? if she's in the national guard you'd have to call up her company commander, or the commander of the armory she drills at. if you have those numbers or emails please post.

Bump