Yesterday my 22 year old sister confided in me that she's pregnant and will be getting an abortion this week...

Yesterday my 22 year old sister confided in me that she's pregnant and will be getting an abortion this week. She said that she needed to get it off her chest. I saw the positive pregnancy test, so I believe her. I promised not to tell mom or dad.

She and her deadbeat boyfriend are in now way prepared to raise a child, but this shit is obviously not okay. How can I prevent this? How do I inform my parents?

Other urls found in this thread:

princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's getting the abortion because she has no faith in Jesus.

>dead beat boyfriend
>22yo sister
Maybe ignore it? It's probably for the best.

>Cook it
>Eat it
>Post it

call up the podesta bros im sure they will take the child off their hands free of charge

>murder
>for the best

for fuck's sake man

It's probably for the best that the baby is aborted. In a perfect world I'd be against abortion but this world is cruel and America's adoption centers are just cancerous beyond belief. The baby will likely suffer no matter what.

She knows it is wrong. She wouldn't have needed to get it off her chest. Play to her conscience. The way abortion laws are, she has the only say, so it is important that she knows it's wrong and will make her feel guilty for years to come.

It's not your life, it's not your decision. Let your sister make her own choices. Worry about degeneracy in your own life, not hers.

Kill her and save the baby

Adoption. Why do you think orphanages exist in America?

>t.Sandra.Vagina

>22
>deadbeat boyfriend
no surprise their op
If you really want to stop this do what has suggested.

No, fuck you and your libertine shit. She's planning to assault an undeveloped and helpless fellow human. Go sell your cultural Marxism somewhere else on some other topic.

This whole "mind your own business" shit is nothing but a tool allow people to get away with immorality.

Her boyfriend is a deadbeat because he has nothing to live for. A son or daughter would fix that.

>Adoption
This if she really doesn't want the child there will be many families looking to adopt a baby

Probably a meme thread, but it's not a life yet if it's in the first couple of weeks

Are you going to ensure that kid doesn't live a shitty life?

yes, because buying into the collectivist jew's social engineering designs is the right thing to do!

Think about it. The reason that free sex and hypergamy are so prevalent is because they know they can get away with fuck ups like this. End abortion, and you're so much closer to ending the deterioration of the family unit.

I already convinced 3 girls to abort the kid.

>can fap anytime I want
>dont pay child support
>get to live freely
>have more money

Problem ?

I'm not a stormfag in any way but if you want Sup Forums to give you some serious encouragement tell them the baby will be white either way I recommend you save the baby user

That doesn't work for the religiousfags.
Life to them is spiritual and therefore completely incorporeal and has no metrics that can be measured or observed.

Enjoy hell faggot

Let her have her abortion, but never let her forget it. Remind her always that she is a taker of truly innocent human life. Also encourage her to leave her boyfriend. Tell your parents, tell her friends and her employer. Tell any man she ever brings home.

>tell your parents
>sister will probably hate you for years or life

or

>ignore and look the otherway

there's no winning this user, your sister screwed you over by telling you this shit

>Let your sister murder her own son, you both will feel relieved afterwards

Said only retarded liberal faggots who won't have children anyway because that would offend the gay minority

I am not a liberal you stupid cuck, nor am I a communist.

Judging by your sisters degeneracy, it's probably best that she doesn't reproduce.

A shitty life is still better than getting killed without any chance of even having one.

I'm a psychopath, even if there is hell Ill sure enjoy it.

>prolifers
>on a board that advocates genocide

each time you bate youre wasting a potential life. who the fuck cares about a nut in a uterus?

>but it's not a life yet if it's in the first couple of weeks
Life begins at conception imbecile

Sure thing child.

Who cares.

(((Human rights))) and (((The right to life))) are memes.

Give the kid up for adoption? Some chance at life is better than none

No it's not.

>Life begins at conception imbecile
that is an unprovable belief that has only the vaguest roots on science. You can believe it all you want but to claim it as an outright fact is comically dumb

KYS user

i don't give a shit about the pro-choice pro-life bullcrap
i just know that there are families unable to have kids who are struggling to find one to adopt

30K+ and most of the kids are from moms who've done drugs or are adopting out cause the kid has major development issues and normalish kids are practically fought over to be adopted

sperm hits egg. gametes combine. new organism is created. fragile and tiny, but life begins.

Based on what? You have some objective source that can tell us exactly when life begins?

Are you a nigger? Statistically it is likely.

yeah, i hear the foster system is an awesome way to grow up and theres tons of room in it, no overcrowding at all

Suck my dick faggot

OP sister is likely a nignog or fucking a nignog "deadbeat" so in this case abort

You should totally offer to take the child and raise it as your own.

This is the only moral thing to do

Yeah great idea, let them raise a child poorly.

Fucking retard, I'll never agree with Sup Forums on this issue.

you're going to let your sister murder her baby?

Your sister confided in you you retard. Every kid gets one fuck up. This is hers. Don't be a faget. I don't want her raising a welfare baby anymore than you want her deadbeat boyfriend in your life anymore. Keep your mouth shut snitch.

yes absolutely stop her from getting an abortion, she'll DEFINITELY be able to support her kid! XD
XD
XD
Fucking retards.

Why abortion? Why not adoption?
I will never understand this.

+1

it's like liberals have no rational thinking ability whatsoever

I dunno man, if only there were some way for you to convince her to just raise the child she created.

Raising children really isn't tough, unless your sister is a degenerate moron who likes to go out a lot.

Does she know a lot about the process? Does she know much about what her child looks like right now? Also if you want to tell your parents you just tell them, obviously, but if you do you might fuck up your relationship.

Do you think there's any chance your parents would be supportive and offer help if she decided to keep the baby? Not that I think they should have to, but maybe if you tell them and they have that type of reaction she'd be willing to reconsider.

Is that a black lion?

life already existed in the form of the sperm and the egg. DNA was altered during their meeting but if you want to get real technical with it no life was really created.

Not to mention you then have to either call any lump of human cells a human, or make a special exception in this one single instance (sperm and egg meeting) at which point the basis in logic is gone and it's all arbitrary again.

If you belive life begins at conception thats wonderful, but it is a religious belief not a scientific one

Americans are so fucking degenerate they live in a first world nation where even the most poor can receive generous government benefits to raise a child if it's a desperate situtiation and the family can help raise the kid, yet they chose to kill the baby top kek

That is the dumbest logic I've ever heard and it's why your country is full of the ugliest motherfuckers on your continent.

Yes, I'm including Poland.

At the earliest, life begins when the brain can produce a sine wave. At the least. Which is something like 2 months-ish IIRC.

Late-term abortions are murder, but anyone that thinks moving cells out of your body before that is wrong should quit being such an SJW fag and grow up

the problem isn't wanting families... it's the court systems and protective services. so fucking hard to adopt and keep a kid from foster care let alone provide mental health just to have the parents come back after passing some bullshit bar or crap and getting the kids back

>claim it as an outright fact is comically dumb
I guess fact are dumb to you, I'm on Sup Forums so not really surprised

princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html

poor user

I'm sorry, but can anyone find me any examples of a pregnant person giving their child away at birth, not to an adoptive family but simply to the system? I can't believe that anyone would do that, or that it would even be realistic considering the amount of families in our country waiting to adopt. Maybe some random nogs have done that, or something, but as far as I can tell if you're pregnant and want to give away your baby you have countless options and countless groups who will help you find a family.

Tell her she can't do it, killing another human being, her own flesh and blood will eat at her for the rest of her life. I got pregnant at 18 with my deadbeat 20 yr old boyfriend and my mom told me to have an abortion, but you know what we did, we got married, now married for almost 20 years and we have beautiful children together, and my deadbeat pot smoking bf turned into the most loving, hardworking man a woman could ask for. This is a life changing decision for them either way, but if they choose death they will always wonder if the baby was a boy or girl and what it would have looked like, maybe even give it a secret name. You have to help her make the right decision, user, this is another life we're talking about, your future niece or nephew, not a clump of cells.

gave my kid to NYPD 10 years ago

lifes been great since

>not a scientific one
Man you're a fucking retard did you kill your baby before is that why you are going full retard trying to excuse yourself?

solution: kill ur wanna-be-murderer sister

>this emotional in an argument

Would you like some tampons there buddy

I'm gonna need a source for that. I've read a lot about the uncertain definition of life and never once has "brain sine waves" been a part of any list of qualifications.

You gotta do what you feel is right OP. Yeah your sister asked you not to but at the same time we often do not know what's best for us. Also there are other ways for your sister to not have to deal with her child. I have heard from people who give their child to adoption at birth are glad they did that instead of the alternative

>roastie cunt on pol thinks her opinion matters
Fuck that Op. Your sister is literally a white nigger. It'd be better for her to get an abortion, end the cycle of retardation and degeneracy. Lest your sister become a 40 year old degenerate browsing a board for 19 year old white males.

I provided a link above shit for brains

Let them abort the baby, and then present their case to your representative as a reason to make sex ed more comprehensive and grant easier birth control access to poor people.

>sex ed more comprehensive and grant easier birth control access to poor people.

Sperm is only half the required DNA and cannot naturally produce life on it's own without a female human egg to fertilize.

>The eighth week of pregnancy is a special one, because at this point the precursors to all organs have been formed. Philosophers therefore argue that with the beginnings of a brain, the fetus now has the ability to think and react, and that marks the onset of life. Opponents argue that the rudimentary nervous system is not functional at 8 weeks, and the fetus cannot process information or move in response to a stimulus, therefore not making the fetus alive.

Google it sourcelord

>How do I inform my parents?

Autist alert.

I already did and couldn't find anything that said "human life does not begin until the brain produces sine waves". I don't know why you quoted some random persons commentary on a hypothetical abortion debate to me.

you're right sven. I have autism.

i really appreciate you taking the time to comment, but you should probably get back to holding the camera while tyrone fucks your wife.

Will the baby be white?

>Adoption. Why do you think orphanages exist in America?
For Podestas to get fresh meat easy

you just said two instances of life existed in the form of a sperm and egg, but then you somehow think that once they touch they aren't living anymore?

The point at which you decide what is living, and what is not, is the point you try to play God. And don't get started on the >muh religion ree
stuff. The entire discussion of abortion is a moral and religious one, and therefore is relevant to the argument and must be heard along with the scientific. Neither party can disown the others

You are even contemplating snitching on your sister, that's autistm.

People are going to fuck like rabbits no matter what you tell them, and being young and/or poor increases the rates. There's no way to make people abstain from sex (in fact, the states that teach abstinence-only sex ed have exponentially higher teen pregnancy rates than the ones that don't), so the next best way to prevent people from getting abortions is to make it so that sex doesn't result in pregnancy.

>Worry about degeneracy in your own life, not hers.
That's got to be the most cuckish and pathetic thing I've ever read on Sup Forums. Were you raised by a single mother?

There are too many humans. I support killing humans in any way.

>research today is a few google searches after sifting through the first few links lol

Brains produce these things called sine waves. They have many forms (delta, beta, gamma, etc), but that's usually a sign that your brain's working.

If your brain isn't working, there's a good chance you might be dead. If it hasn't even begun working yet, there's a good chance you're not alive yet.

> How can I prevent this?
> How do I inform my parents?

what are you, 12?

a) they already had sex, there's no "preventing" anything at this point. You said they are in "no way prepared to raise a child". Then what the fuck are you trying to "prevent"? Some fabricated moral guilt you're going to saddle yourself with?

b) How do you inform your parents? Are you some fuckin snitch? Let it play out, and shut your fucking mouth weeb.

Why didn't she use birth control?

Fucking dumb

My ID starts in "oops." How apt for this thread.

Legalized abortion has contributed significantly to recent crime reductions. Crime began to fall roughly 18 years after abortion legalization. The 5 states that allowed abortion in 1970 experienced declines earlier than the rest of the nation, which legalized in 1973 with Roe v. Wade. States with high abortion rates in the 1970s and 1980s experienced greater crime reductions in the 1990s. In high abortion states, only arrests of those born after abortion legalization fall relative to low abortion states. Legalized abortion appears to account for as much as 50 percent of the recent drop in crime.

Abortion is literally the greatest thing to ever happen to this country. Less Americans dead, less unloved children gumming up the adoption system, it is a total victory in every sense of the word.

Like I said, I've read a ton about when human life begins (hint: no one has agreed on any objective definition so far) and I've never once seen anything about brain waves having anything to do with it.

I'm not asking for you to explain to me why you think you're right, I'm just asking for you to prove your claim that an embryo or fetus isn't a living human until it's brain produces sine waves.

Tell her to get rid of her loser bf or the parents find out. You win because who wants a shit brother in law.

This will be the end of your sister as you know her.

The rest of her life will be cast in the shadow of murdering her own child. Once she is 'ready' for children she'll always be emotionally absent and make the living children pay for it. This is not something a woman can overcome ever. She'll be fishing for pity from the very beginning, don't give it to her. She doesn't deserve it. Keep an eye out for her children in the future if she ever has any, try and protect them from her abuse.

>roastie cunt

Wrong. Roast beef curtains are genetic and some women will never have them no matter how much sex they have.

>lest your sister become a 40 year old degenerate browsing a board for 19 year old white males

Where else on the Internet would I be? And I'm only 38, I'll finally quit Sup Forums when I turn 40, I promise.

My opinion here only serves to help save a life if OP is telling the truth, unlike the wretched evil you spew.

>L-life begins when it's born!

Weird what murderers tell themselves lol.

>what the fuck is a complete cell?
>what are the criteria that scientist determine if something constitutes "life"
you're a fucking retard

Let her do it. One less liberal.

Less niggers, too. I love abortion.

if the dad is white offer to raise the kid for her

Stand up for the kid please!

>Yesterday my 22 year old sister confided in me that she's pregnant and will kill her baby this week

If you are a Christian, you honestly should lock her somewhere and make her give birth there.

How well off are you personally? Is it possible to help contribute to caring for your nephew/niece?