Hi. This is a pic of two Swedish whores in Dubai. They get paid to fuck oil rich sandniggers...

Hi. This is a pic of two Swedish whores in Dubai. They get paid to fuck oil rich sandniggers. What should we do about Dubai?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/petravp/
instagram.com/ielfwing/
sabinews.com/why-should-i-care-about-naija-prostitutes-tortured-in-dubai-pearl-osibu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Laugh when Iran blows it into flaming bits.

Stop doing business with them, oh wait that's unthinkable for the raw capitalist. Values and principles begone!

But why can't we invade and kill all those sandniggers? Then we have all of that oil for ourselves.

We need their oil, that doesn't mean we need to do business with them. We could just take their oil, it's not like a bunch of sandniggers could prevent us from doing that.

the solution for nearly all the world's problems is very simple: nuke the entire middle east. and especially saudi fucking arabia should just be erased completely

You sound like one of those morons from leftypol raiding here to be quite honest, family.

just jokes and satire btw merkel gestapo

We should go in there, take the oil and get the hell out.

Well, then unite europe, go full nazi, conquer and cleanse the world
Oh wait you can't

What's the point of this thread? Swedish whores are made for shitskin dick anyway. Who cares?

Why should I care about some swedish whores?

understand that the eternal woman is garbage and the nigger of genders

Prey to Poseidon to sink it

Dude, whores are whores and whores always existed in any place.
Accept that life is like that and stop being an immature little bitch.

they are almost definitely slavs actually.

I'm a wealthy user, I've been around things like this but to me it always felt dirty.

Even with money and status these people throw themselves to decadence and whores. It just feels wrong and filthy. These kinds of events are reserved for those with dirty souls, their wealth and power only gave them the means to thrive.

I'm not as wealthy as these dubai people but wealthy enough to do the same shit because whites and degeneracy are easy to come by.

Look at all those people who win money an spend it on frivolous things like sex and drugs and cars. They were always fucked, but now they have the means to do it.

I don't know how people can have sex parties and sell themselves as but others and feel clean or whole.

Whores, not whites**

You are not kidding. Also, hi Gestapo MERKEL IS A TRAITOR WHORE AND SHE WILL HANG FOR HER TREASON FUCKING BITCH
What are you talking about?
Why should a filthy inferior race like the sandnigger be allowed to have sex with Swedish women? We could just kill them all and take their oil. There's no point in pretending they are anything else but dumb goatfuckers who struck oil.
Because degeneracy angers good people
Redundant. Sandniggers are still disgusting and they shouldn't be allowed to touch swedish women.
k
k sandnigger
no they are Swedish.
We need to kill dirty races

thats dubai for you bro,I lived there before. everyone there is either a rich faggot or trying to suck up to them

>Dyed hair
>fake tan
they were trash anyway

Pretty disgusting whores, I hope they get kidnapped into some arabs rape dungeon for the rest of their miserable lives.

Rescind their citizenship and void their passports

>leaving israel untouched

like all the white prostitutes that fuck rich arabs are ukranians who need to feed their starving families. I doubt they are westerners.

>letting a Dubai porta-potty kiss your royal face

Absolutely haram.

id rather nuke Israel and turkey then iran

Yes...satire. We're a board of peace.

All fun and games and certainly no organised militant group whose propaganda delivery into mainstream conciousness would make the KGB and Stasi smile is hidden amidst the shitposters and useful shields. ;)

The oilniggers will pay for this

>What should we do about Dubai?

Mind your own business?

I'm just here to check out these QTs

You're a fucking idiot

instagram.com/petravp/
instagram.com/ielfwing/

They're sex slaves, so subhuman shitskin garbage needs to stop pretending they have more game than "wite bois" because they fucking kidnap and molest and rape our women, fucking subhumans.

nothing.
they are getting payed to suck cock and that's their job.

>oh wait that's unthinkable for the raw capitalist. Values and principles begone!

If by "values and principles" you mean "micromanage the world into a state of 3rd world poverty," then--yes--fuck your values and principles.

K sandnigger

deport them to the emirates... they can enrich their race with white women, you get free of degenerated sluts... win-win

>posts on Sup Forums
>HEY GUISE LOOK WHAT Sup Forums IS TALKIN BOUT, I JUST KNEW THEY WAZ EVIL

Hang the women for treason against own race. And wait till the oil runs out of course lol.

Who fucking cares what these whores do? Christ

>What should we do about Dubai?

It's good that we export sluts to Dubai. They'll look kindly on us when they rise to a super power.

Those dog noses trigger me more than anything I can think of.

>we
is this the thread where Sup Forumstards cry impotently about things they can't control and pretend that they can "do something about it"

Is 95% of Sup Forums ideology rooted in sexual insecurity?

We need to start use electric cars and biofuels ASAP. They literally go out of existence after this has happened.

Irradiate middle eastern oil fields

>go to sweden
>explain you're foreign
>all the women want to fuck you
>get welfare from swedes
Why don't we deport NEETs to sweden?

Go play Spec Ops: The Line; it might make you feel better.

>Whores getting paid to fuck
Oh shit, this has to be the first time this has happened.

You're a fag

>Dubai millionaires and rich sandniggers have to pay the most degenerate, mentally diseased whores to let them tickle their already enlarged holes
Meanwhile, nice, fertile, conservative european women go ,for free,to refugee camps ;-)

You got better welfare system and sluttier women.

Fucking leaf,

a mans life only exist to fuck and kill, we're animals you syrup slurping ice nigger.

Stop supporting them and let Syria and Iran sort them out.

Sure m8. Sup Forums is powerless, that's why we along with reddit memed a guy into the White House.

Fuck of sandnigger.

oh wow you guys just knew? a lot of girls abroad doing something lewd atleast. Lot of them here on Bali and Jakarta they did some modelling or worse ficki ficki.

>a mans life only exist to fuck and kill
Isn't that what you guys call 'degenerate'?

Seems like you have a lot in common with the poor blacks you despise.

>K sandnigger

This is why your country is so cucked, Sven. None of you snow niggers know how to use logic.

Those women probably make insane money.

You are powerless faggot, Trump isn't going to make you any less of a NEET loser, get over yourself lel

>memed a guy into the White House
stop taking Sup Forums seriously

K sandnigger

N1 id

okay then 95%. these are the exceptions.

You're a Swedish

the sluts who get paid by slime oil barrons are detailed on tagthesponsor dot com. the slimes are calles sponsors

K sandnigger

K sandnigger

>bong
kek

Not an argument.

The animal part comes first, you kill, you conquer, you have a wife and children, -> then you use your intellect to improve life.

Niggers can't do the last one. They kill, fuck, and welfare.

Dubai whores usually had to end up doing the sickest shit imaginable because gulf nigers are King Joffrey tier retarded, I wouldn't be surprised if 1/4 of them were flat out killed.

swedish beta is mad that swedism wymyn fuck niggers and slimes relentlessly because the last sliver of masculinity left is swedism men is left to bearmode fags

Think about how many miles of middle eastern dick all white women combined take. Then add that by how many miles of latin dick white women combined take. Then factor in how many miles of black dick white women combined take. Let's factor in just one year. How many trips to the moon and back do you think that would be?

>The animal part comes first, you kill, you conquer, you have a wife and children
I don't think you've done any of those things. Enjoy your Nazi larping.

sug mah benis, sven

Not even remotely middle eastern

I remember when I posted this a year ago and got banned by cuckold white knight mods, most of Sup Forums was a lot more naive about women back then.

>caring about cum dumpsters
>2017

The Sandniggers are right, they just pay, fuck and discard them like the piece of meat they are.

Keep chasing your pure and loyal cum dumpster, KEK.

you look like a white ho chi minh

Why are you Canadians so silly in the head?

Did I say I had?

So you're not a man then, by your own definition?

My grandfather was Japanese, so I'm part Keanu Reeves

Looks like Sweden got xer hands on some crank.
Take it easy homey, that shit is addictive as fuck.

Our welfare system is far superior, just the women are shit tier.

kek

These are the basic 'drives' of a man.

A fish is still a fish when you cut off its fins, you know that leaf.

I googled the pic and there is no proof of your claims.

I feel like we can leave Dubai alone
Even the nazi-parties of Europe are pro-capitalist and corrupt as fuck.

They probably though their pure Instagram waifu would never swallow Halal shit.

>A fish is still a fish when you cut off its fins
So you're basically calling yourself an emasculated cuck, got it.

Funny that you believe a man's life is only "to fuck and kill" but you lack the resolve to actually live by that creed. I wonder why.

>You are a Swedish
Burgers don't understand their language.

K sandnigger
K sandnigger
K sandnigger
K sandnigger

You mean what should we do about Sweden

I truly hate you

You have trolled me

I am beyond triggered

Literally shaking

We are entering realms of almond activation that should not even be possible

Even niggers are aware of the threat , swedecucks are just too brainwashed at this point

sabinews.com/why-should-i-care-about-naija-prostitutes-tortured-in-dubai-pearl-osibu/

these whores actually improve our bloodline

never take them back. The women who remain in sweden are swedish. those who go suck nigger dick were weak minded and have bad mental genetics.

if you dont like it stop using oil.

once we are fully on renewables the sand niggers will be back to living in mud huts

I'm an American potato nigger you fucking retard.