Wtf is all this shit? should I drink this poison?

wtf is all this shit? should I drink this poison?

>Energy Drink

All energy drinks are untermensch.

Before you do it, grab a gun/machete and kill some muslims.

The Hawaii department of energy acts as the laundering arm for the obamas to make such divisive media (((propaganda)))

We paid for this ilk thru our taxes

Energy drinks are for man children, they're also liquid estrogen.

>Drinking an energy drink that's just called "Energy Drink".
What are you a fucking Finn?

just get some ES m8

It's Rockstar.

I don't know what a verav sockerarter is, but drinking that can is 76% of your genomsnittsvarden

will never understand how people can ingest any liquid beverage other than water

Water gives me heart burn.

the second ingredient is socker?

Brotip: drink milk to alleviate acid reflux/heartburn

Don't eat so much greasy or spicy foods

Swedish.

It's sugar.

They really are. Chug one or two and watch your sex drive go to asexual-tier. Spaced out zombie 30 minutes after drinking them. Utter trash.

you can drink it, retard.
it's not gonna kill you. just don't overdo it with these.

btw, coffee is much healthier as an alternative in the long run.

energy drinks fuck up your system too much.

I only drink soda, and live from bread with cheese and cold cuts on.

Is that monster blue?
If yes don't drink it but buy monster original, has better formula.

that's no good. learn to cook.
I guess you're still a young person. in the long run, this won't satisfy your body anymore, especialyl once you're older.

Does it have... electrolytes?

Its just too much sugar...All the supplements in it are fine, don't listen to this scared little fags. OMG wtf is phenylalanine!DERP

I've noticed how Scandinavians drink a shit tone of energy drinks. I bet we drink more than anybody else

Maybe that's why we're such cucks.

Nah it's some rockstar. And I bought a monster as well. First time drinking this shit and I just made this thread because I was surprised at the ingredients. Lots of stuff I've never heard of and don't know what is.

First ingredient listed (Ie: most prevalent) is glucose...
Nice diabeetus.

We're gonna need some alex jones filters for this shit. I bet they pump estrogen into our rockstars

>chemicals are bad meme

off yourselves idiots

just do it goy
its perfectly safe

>rockstar
I don't like the taste and effect is not very good.
I only get redbull classic or monster classic.
Check the ingredients, some have aspartame and other crap that is not that good for you.

This one tastes much better.
I'm a little addicted to it right now.

:DDD

That blue one is pretty good actually. Only drink I've tasted with a kind of blueberry flavor. It's sugar not aspartame in it.

>tfw you live in an age where you could probably live off energy drinks, pizza rolls, and snickers bars if only because everything is enriched with gratuitous amounts of everything

what the fuck

What flavor is it?