FUCK MEXICO

BREAKING: Ford announces it is canceling plans for new $1.6B plant in Mexico; company to invest $700M in Michigan plant expansion

Other urls found in this thread:

freep.com/story/money/cars/ford/2016/09/14/mexico-ford-shiftng-us-car-production-mexico/90355146/
theindychannel.com/news/national/ford-announces-plan-to-create-700-new-us-jobs
money.cnn.com/2017/01/03/news/economy/ford-700-jobs-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=UfHtcUZXljw
forbes.com/sites/joannmuller/2016/11/18/trump-can-claim-credit-but-the-reason-ford-isnt-moving-line-to-mexico-isnt-great-news-for-usa/#3af653f910f9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Korean cars >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> american cars

Based.

Here, have this Ultra-Rare Limited Disney Edition Pepe for breaking the good news.

kys

kek, your opinion is shit

Jap>korean kars

Remember this? freep.com/story/money/cars/ford/2016/09/14/mexico-ford-shiftng-us-car-production-mexico/90355146/

Now instead we have: theindychannel.com/news/national/ford-announces-plan-to-create-700-new-us-jobs

HAHA Mexico BTFO. Maybe those workers can help build the wall.

GOOD!

Fuck mexico

I still will never buy a Ford.

I post this cock way too often.

korean car options:

A) Cheap and slow cuck mobile
B) Decent but overpriced car that still looks like a cuck mobile

fok mecsicou

Damn, Trump is not even president yet. EU should need guy like him

I drive a 1987 Sierra, how much will this be worth after this?

Noice

>Korean
Disgusting

That's OK. Those 700 additional workers at the Flat Rock plant will.

You can always buy a Chevy, Honda, or Jeep made in Ohio. Or a Toyota or Subaru made in Indiana. Or a Toyota or Chevy made in Kentucky. Or a VW or Nissan made in Tennessee. Or ....

>american cars

You mean like the Toyota trucks that have more domestic parts content than GM trucks?

Trump's not even in office and he keeps WINNING

Is that cost difference due to a compromise, or because they don't need as much money to acquire the same production capacity in the states?

You realize Asians and Mexicans are far more skilled at making cars at this point right? Bringing jobs back to America will just mean you get shittier cars. Do you realize how many cars are been pumped out in Asia for their Orem population let alone for export? Even the Chinese are better car manufacturers than Yanks. People who say American cars are better than jap or korean are kidding themselves

Its the US vs China steel all over again.

Please remind me what happened when the US artificially inflated costs for those buying steel from China.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Amerishits BTFO

Automation / robots require less workers, so 1 skilled American workers can do the work of 3 Mexicans
Corporate tax rates are soon to drop
Trump has been amping up talks of tariffs

>a high level source
>this damage control anyway

Obviously (((CNBC))) is an objective source.

>CNBC

Hmmmmmmm

Meanwhile in lala liberal Twitter land
>"Trump planned this beforehand so he could take credit for Ford closing their plans in Mexico"

Im sure Ford has to say that to not get boycotted by the left

Smart move on their part

Ford added it will build its next-generation Focus at an existing plant in Hermosillo, Mexico, to improve company profitability.

>still gonna make the new focus in the old plant instead of making another one.

Will the American make only 15 bucks a week? cause that that is what all 3 Mexicans cost a week

Tell me when Ford makes cars like this again then I'll care

BAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

MEXICO BTFO

*tips fedora*

>Praising government regulation

Sup Forums can you at least be consistent when you suck Trump's dick?

THOSE 400lb RUSSIAN HACKERS DID IT AGAIN!

Mexico on suicide watch.

Give a fuck, watch me not.
Its hard to explain how spending nearly 2 billion in a foreign country saves you money domestically.

They could pay off 1000 workers with a million each and just go on as usual with that kind of money.
The problem obviously isn't pensions or worker related.

Fucking Mexico is a just and right government policy

Maybe if you like toyota rip offs with less longevity, power and value.

Who the fuck says to them selves

>I want a corolla, but want everyone to know I'm a faggot
>I'll get a hyundai

Fuck Mexico and Fuck Brown People

LOL fake news. Kinda like how they had high level sources about all those faithless electors

paco and juan BTFO all 122 million of them

Trump has done more for manufacturing before he's president than worthless obongo did in 8 years.

What if a policy was implemented that forced companies to pay foreign workers the equivalent of U.S. minimum wage? There would no longer be a reason to export all the labor, right?

>bringing jobs back before being inaugurated

10/10 #He'smyPresident

I may actually buy a Ford if they go through with this.

muh fake news

money.cnn.com/2017/01/03/news/economy/ford-700-jobs-trump/

Nobody ever said the left side of the picture.

>Not buying Chevrolet
cuck detected

youtube.com/watch?v=UfHtcUZXljw

Man, FUCK Ford. They can eat shit and go bankrupt for all I care. Jap cars and trucks are more domestic than any of the big 3 are.
You have Subaru's and Civics being made in Indiana, Tundras made in Texas, and Titans made in Tennessee.
Even more, the new NSX was designed and is being built in OHIO while the leafs are making Ford's new GT.
My next truck is probably going to be either a Tundra or Titan.
What a bunch of hypocritical bullshit lmao.

So basically Mexico really needs to get their shit together then? I mean their govt is pretty much fueled on corruption while the poor are reliant on American money coming across the borders to survive.

There are many poor Mexican towns whose top earners are ALL illegal immigrants who are working in America and sending the money back to family.

These Mexican communities are going to literally die off w/o that money, but it's ultimately not even our responsibility, it's the Mexican govt's. I just don't know if they're equipped with any leadership capable of actually starting to fix their country.

>1 American worker doing the work of 3 Mexicans

My side's are no more

REAL PEOPLE, NOT ACTORS

Good news :)

>NBC
>"sources"

FAKE NEWS

tru

I was going to get one anyways

Not even president yet and Trump keeps winning. I'm starting to get tired of winning already, and HE ISN'T EVEN IN OFFICE!

Trump is the president we needed. One that will fight dirty and tough for the nation's interest.

Chevy needed bailout money that is part of America's debt problem.

But if they go bankrupt they just get bailed out.

>be poor
>choose to not go to school,and instead get a job,and still not feed your kids
>decide to be an illegal

The poorer the people of Mexico gets,and the better USA gets the more illegals jump over.
USA prevent economic Darwinism.

HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

>not driving a dodge dakota everywhere
how can ford even compete

forbes.com/sites/joannmuller/2016/11/18/trump-can-claim-credit-but-the-reason-ford-isnt-moving-line-to-mexico-isnt-great-news-for-usa/#3af653f910f9

leftist unions win again. pic related

Thanks, Donald

FORD STRONK

FUCK CHEBY

>implying trump isn't going to reverse euro/non euro trade policies

enjoy your 100%+ tariff on all mexican imports

(((high level source)))

how fucking pathetic and petty could they possibly be?

(Ben Franklin's answers to British Parliament reguarding the Stamp Act)

The examination was closed with the two following questions and answers.

>What used to be the pride of the Americans?"

Franklin answered.
>To indulge in the fashions and manufactures of Great Britain.

>What is now their pride?

Answer.
>To wear their old clothes over again till they can make new ones.

The British had better textiles undoubtably, and they were literally saying the same thing people are saying about cars now. Fuck off, we will just make our own.

Jap car companies will never go bankrupt because they understand that tightning lug nuts on an assembly line does not equal 40 dollars an hour.
2/10 try harder, Paco.

I'm supposed to be proud for Ford and america right now but all modern designs look gay as fuck. Take the Escape, it went from boxy suv with a classy aethetic and transformed into a minivan. All modern suvs are like minivans.

Suv = squared front, squared back, high off the ground
Minivan = round front, round back, low to the ground

Make SUVs Great Again. Trucks for men, not minivans for women.

Yes, I'm actually curious to see the long term effects here. Because Trump is ultimately going to create huge problems for already impoverished Mexican communities. There will likely be need for humanitarian need if the Mexican govt cannot help.

Lots of these poor communities are reliant on drug money and illegal immigrants working in the US. If you take away that money these weak economies collapse.

At the end of the day I think we're still gonna end up having to help Mexico.

the original nationalist corp

Sieg Heil

Korean cars are absolute shit. Everything Korean is shit.

Tell me when Ford makes cars like this again then I'll care

They are building autonomous cars in there

By that logic all American car companies would've been long dead.

Those are made in Germany, I believe. So I think the RS is safe from being built in Boritto-land

You misspelled jap

Korean cars are also made in Mexico now (look up the sweet Kia new factory).

Not only that: audi, mazda, honda, etc. etc. etc. are all flocking to the most competitive country.

It's only the dying companies like Ford that are defeatedly retreating to their broke homeland.

Because seriously, who buys Ford? I'll tell you who: faggots.

>Mexico pesos get weaker cause of sanctions
>Mexico currency become more bang for your buck,and can deal with tariffs since they are next door.

I meant Ford

How is a nice old car fedora?

Fun fact:

All those big towers in Dubai (Korean built)

Every large container ship you have ever seen and most large other non Naval/Cruise vessels (Korean built)

But yes their cars are lame AF

Now if they could stop making engines in Turkey that would be great.

They should have, but the American tax payers assumed the position. American cars are shit compared to their Japanese cohnterparts. But I digress, I love European cars more than the latter

It will be a few years until cars become fun again, they have to learn how to design around new safety regulations again. Few cars will be squared off anymore either for pedestrians.

That is probably the only ford I would consider because with all the shortcomings at least that looks like a fun car.

go hang around /o/ for a while and you'll realize how outdated that is

for GM and Ford at least, FCA on the other hand, not so much

Mitsubishi has had its shit pushed in in the US.

Shame that Henry Ford's Foundation got taken over by a bunch of kikes and now shills (((equality))).

> -Margaret Morton, Program Officer, Creativity and Free Expression

>At this time especially, we hold up our commitment to artists who have long worked through their art and practice to challenge injustice and oppression:

>Visual artist Teresita Fernández is exploring the long-standing underrepresentation of Latinx artists and administrators in the nation’s museums and elsewhere in the cultural sector. She is working not only to highlight the inequalities that have led to these gaps but also to advance innovative ideas for addressing them.

Regular Car Reviews said something about this when they reviewed the C7 Vette and the RS Focus. You can't see a fucking thing on your left side because of the giant ass B-pillar blocks your vision, all for safety. Really defeats the purpose of safety if you CANT FUCKING SEE LMAO.

Anybody else worried that this just means we have a factory here, yes. But does it mean Ford is going to automate here even more to be competative.

I doubt in the long run these middle class jobs are really coming back.

That being said, still would rather have the factory here than not and atleast some jobs.

Pedro mad.

Norwegians build better ships. So did the Japs. Hyundai heavy industries makes cheap shit that gets the job done if you have a Chinese budget and run something that can be shut down without you holding the bag when the equipment falls apart.

Dubai is a craphole with a nice veneer. It'll be a ghost town when SA is embargoed and goes full Syria.

i wonder how much bribe money drumpf is paying them.

>Latinx

Jesus Christ, those fucking commercials.

Not related to the company fortunately.

EVEN IF Trump had nothing to do with this directly, you know that Ford is considering public opinion (swayed by Trump) by staying in America.

>Yes, I'm actually curious to see the long term effects here. Because Trump is ultimately going to create huge problems for already impoverished Mexican communities.

Trump is going to highly tax all money going into mexico. So pretend I send my cousin Juan $200, with a 30% tax, he will get much less. Trump is going to hit mexican imports, exports and currency exchanges.

Mexico WILL pay for that wall, whether it wants to or not. I'm okay with this, they can be salty. Jobs in a nation should have that money cycle inside of it, so that it may be taxed to pay for social programs and other things. If people working in one nation, keep sending money to another nation, it's pretty much akin to theft or subversion that currency. It's america's money after, intended for use in America.

>At the end of the day I think we're still gonna end up having to help Mexico.

US of A lends lots of aid to them already, during floods, earthquakes and hurricanes. Perhaps you mean in a case of famine? But I'm not worried, Mexico has lots of land for farming and people in general don't give many fucks over a famine as they would to a national disaster.