He hasn't even been inaugurated yet and there's already soo much winning! Please Mr. Trump, im already tired of winning...

He hasn't even been inaugurated yet and there's already soo much winning! Please Mr. Trump, im already tired of winning, no more winning, take it slow!

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/joannmuller/2016/11/18/trump-can-claim-credit-but-the-reason-ford-isnt-moving-line-to-mexico-isnt-great-news-for-usa/#3af653f910f9
youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mr Trump, please legalize rape.

>700

AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

>700

I mean... cool, it's a start, but it's hardly anything to write home about.

>cross the German border
>rape whoever you want
>tell the police you are Syrian immigrant and they are being islamophobic

Use your brain bro.

From Michigan, this is huge

>700

still more than obama

Trump crated the new marketing rat race... "we build and hire American"

The stamped back into the USA is beginning, but just like the Stock Market, the smart money is what you are seeing reversing course

>AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I belive 700 is better than 0

How long has Trump been in office?

-17 days

-17 days, he works with imaginary numbers in a 7×{7√6}D chess

Yea, but he is not dark you fucking racist! I'm literally shaking rn! UHHHH.

remember if this were Hillary we would have had 700 refuges.

>Trump crated the new marketing rat race... "we build and hire American"

Hopefully the lack of competition overseas won't result in shittier products.

>700 jobs

Wheew. I'm glad the unemployment crisis is over.

yeah, the greatest expansion of wealth ever in the worls happened in the US in the 1800 at the peak of free market capitalism

700 + 5000 + 700 + whatever that chinese billionaire brought over

not even president yet.

Wew lad. My future president is great.

I bet you guys are going fucking nuts right now. Maybe Trump can save the D?

$700m and 700 jobs that will generate taxes to the american economy every month. Rather than absolutely 0.
You retards are killing common sense..

Media is in action

Ford is faced with these choices:
1. Move to Mexico, hire slaves
2. Build in U.S., invest in automation
3. Build in U.S., hire spoiled, needy Americans

They'd like to do 1, but they're likely going to do 2 and leverage the public's ignorance of manufacturing to look good in the news.

Yes, so much winning

Delusional

t. Mehemet

>be a swede
>act like a cuck

The coming extinction of your people at the hands of the mudslimes you have invited to your lands, can't come soon enough.

>700 jobs

>Conservative "winning"

You have to update your shilling sources. All those headlines were debunked.
Back to the leftist shadows with you.

>Trump: "I'll do X"
>Libtards: "Doing X is impossible"
>Trump does X
>Libtards: "X is fucking stupid"

forbes.com/sites/joannmuller/2016/11/18/trump-can-claim-credit-but-the-reason-ford-isnt-moving-line-to-mexico-isnt-great-news-for-usa/#3af653f910f9

>people are cucks and degenerates
>Jews are wrecking the nation
>Muslims are raping and murdering us
>niggers are turning our cities into ghettos
>religion and culture are dying
>aesthetics is disappearing from the earth
But till the end of days I will always remember Brexit night and Trump's golden head shining down warm benevolence upon us all as winter sets in. One last huzzah for Western civilisation. Let the trumpet sound.

America is bringing industry back, in order to fill their Carriers with ammo, to go fight everyone.

>700
It's fucking nothing.jpeg
>b-but it's better than 0!
When you compare 700 to the total american population it's practically the same as zero.

I can't handle this winning.

So by your logic, we should just stop trying because each success isn't large enough. Fuck off, black man.

700 is a start. That's the anchor. Where will those workers eat lunch? What markets or shops will they stop at on their way home? What houses will they move into to be closer to work?

No evidence it has anything to do with Trump and 700 jobs is fucking nothing.

>waaah he's bringing jobs back but not enough for my arbitrary standards so it's not a good thing

November 8 & 9 was a great day and it's only getting better!
youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4

President of Ford LITERALLY said that the decision was made because of Trump and his future policy's, you fucking cuck.

So you're saying X is fucking stupid?

Automation still requires experienced technicians and engineers. Full-time, full-benefit jobs.

Read the headline again in the OP retard

>high level source

CNBC can go eat shit.

did you just assume what letter x/s/he uses for variables?

Fake news.

As a heavily communist leaning American, who voted Hillary, I have to admit I like his style. Using the power of the government to reign in thone capitolists bast Ardsley. Even Sanders could do this good of a job. Big government is the only hope humanity has. Plus if he fucks up the Republicans get blamed. I love this guy. He will take free will from those too dumb to appreciate it. Keep your second ammendment and lose your first and fourth. Trump, Trump, Trump!

It doesn't fix the problem at all. The problem is that unskilled human labor is being replaced by artificial intelligence and there aren't enough jobs for people. If anything, it actually makes the problems worse as it gives people false hope when they should be working on getting new skills. An American company staying put in the US doesn't do much good for American employment if people can't actually work in it.

Fake CEO. Ford is also fake. Mexico is also fake. George Soros funding BLM is also fake.

not to mention tax revenue.

libtard: the government needs more money.
-Government receives more money.
libtard: that money is racist.

GUYS WHEN IS THIS ASSANGE INTERVIEW?

Productivity, not jobs, is what makes america have a high standard of living.

what good is making cars in the usa if no one can afford them?

Tonight

No, 700 jobs really is not even a squirt of piss. And do you think that 700 mill will be for job training, or to mechanize the factory so they turn around and dump the 700?

Fake interview.

He litterally secured the rest belt. Buckle up for 8 years

I think the important thing here is: Fuck Mexico.

This is the new lobbying, liberals are screaming that Trump takes credit for actions he had no influence in but little do they know that these companies WANT Trump to take credit and actively link these things to him to be on his good side, plus it gives PR
I'm okay with this

He's got em shook lel

>litterally
>rest belt

Spelling is hard for Trump voters.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

BEANERS BTFO ETERNALLY!

DELICIOSO DESEMPLEADO!!

>export market still breddy gud

Like there will be anyone living in the rust belt in 4 years

Spelling correctly is halal isn't it?

I will never get tired of winning.

Woah a extra T in a typo
Better let in those refugees come in and rape everybody like those intelligent leftists say we need to

Like your penis is for refugees.

Bullshit. Visiting a poor part of CZ for vacation (Prerov). GDP per capita is probably 1/3 of US, but quality of life is significantly higher. plenty of jobs in manufacturing, and everything is cheap as shit.

>a extra

It should read "an extra".

You have to go back, predro.

Shills getting triggered.

In what world is this not clearly influenced directly by trump?

>Obama has to fudge Bureau of Labor and Statistics numbers to get unemployment down
>Trump has saved and created jobs before even taking office

You "never trump" types are a special breed of stupid, you realize that, right?

I'd offer my penis to anyone who asked.

Sharing is caring.

like 8-9 hours away right?

>One last huzzah for Western civilisation.
Right there with you, friend. And it's a point I've been trying to make to many in my life. This may indeed be the last hurrah but, even if this is the last hurrah, why not go out with a big fuck you? Go down fuckin' swingin'.

Go lick your muslim dick, faggot.

Alrighty Sup Forums what's the best way to report some to immigration/homeland security so they can't get back in the country? I have one week before they try to return from Mexico

700 jobs is a lot.

I'm uncut. My parents didn't decide to sacrifice my foreskin to the Jews.

I'm sorry you can't say the same for your parents.

Investing 700 million into a shithole like Michigan is a lot too considering the state of affairs

>implying the second isn't the only one that matters...and the one that keeps the first and the fourth.

You are fake

The universe is simply a hologram on a advanced holodeck

It's huge. He secured michigan at this point. Obama gave them money and let them piss on american workers.

>when you get BTFO so hard all you can do is cry and delude yourself
going to be a great 8 years. enjoy your niggers.

That or
>Trump: "I'll do X"
>Libtards: "Doing X is impossible"
>Trump does X
>Libtards: "Trump had nothing to do with X"

Sorry, I don't talk to people with mudslime cock in their mouth

If Trump puts us back into lol 1980's level growth the tears will be like an ocean.

Yes yes goy Trump will make Israel-I mean America great again. Don't mind the fact he's flipped on everything and is a corny capitalist.

Fuck you, man. Fuck operators.

>criticizes spelling
>predro
Pottery

That or
>Trump: I'll drain the swamp
>Liberals: No you won't
>Trump doesn't drain the swamp
>Trump: The swamp has been drained

Cool, are you taking a break from Reddit?

>$700 million invested in America and 700 jobs created
>bad in any way
you retards are unbelievable

>If Trump puts us back into lol 1980's level growth the tears will be like an ocean.

I'm gonna screencap this and show you how much a delusional fudge packer you are in 1 year from now.

Multiplier effect Turkbro. It'll end up creating 2000-10000 jobs in the area depending on their pay

Mexico is already paying for it.

>700 million dollars = 700 jobs

Wut?

Well if you're gonna judge an entire historical decade's market run off of one year I'd say you're delusional.

>leftist
>"I'll let shitskins rape me while your jobs go overseas"
>Does

lmao