"B-but Mr Trump you can't just make companies stay in America!!! It doesn't work that way!"

>That's where you're wrong kiddo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9S-OtZIXd_E
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1330315
cnbc.com/2017/01/03/ford-canceling-plans-for-16-billion-plant-in-mexico-investing-700-million-in-michigan-expansion-instead.html
archive.is/P5lSm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

right side of history confirmed

except Ford is shit with shit cars

I read this as "James Franco and Sony invented a law suit to try to gain publicity for James Franco's new movie"
/pol is weird today

I wish we had a Trump in Italy

Liberals on suicide watch

It'll surely help their image with the demographic that actually buys their cars. Liberals buy hondas/toyotas.

Everybody who prefers reliability would buy either Honda or Toyota.

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

DRUMPFTARDS BTFOOOOOOOOO

gm fangirl detected
NO Ecoboost
NO LeMans wins
Top kek m8

hondas engines turn to shit pretty quick - you'll need a valve job at 10years. toyota has shitty transmissions that fuck up on you out of nowhere. not saying ford/chevy (chrysler isn't an american car or company) don't have their own problems, but not to the extent that you are implying while simultaneously ignoring their own limitations.

>except Ford is shit with shit cars
BECAUSE EVERYONE IS LINING UP TO BUY SWEDISH CARS YOU FUCKING AUTIST!

Thats not really the point.

(((High level source)))

>Oy vey.

Of course he had nothing to do with it. Its just a pure coincidence that he has been going on about this shit for two years, is elected president, wants to revive Michigan and companies announcing America first policies is the latest PR move.

The only way hes able to do this is to not put so many fucking regulations on companies. Liberals should be fucking ashamed of themselves. Never punish a company or person for making good profit. Obongo could have done this shit. I'm happy af his legacy is going in the trash and he'll only be remembered as the first black president who's wife fucked school lunches forever.

Rant over.

"A high level source."

Quality real news as always NBC.

I've never witnessed true desperation like this before. I can't even imagine the abject terror libniggers are feeling right now.

Haven't the media learned that anything in vein of Trump is fake news.

Kek

They used to be i agree. Past few years though theyve really stepped up their game

This is a clever way of saying "Trump did this."

They dont even try to hide their bias anymore.

So? They see that being America first is good marketing

I wonder what he promised them.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((C )))))))))))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( N )))))))))))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( B )))))))))))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( C)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>Ford added it will build its next-generation Focus at an existing plant in Hermosillo, Mexico, to improve company profitability.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA That damage control
> high level source
BWAHAAHAHA. The kikes are in panic mode and will be for next 8 years lolololol

God
Bless
Trump
And
America

>tfw our president drive away/shutting down GM, Chevrolet, Subaru, and Ford

i wish we have trump as a president here....

That may be right if you exclude the Tundra.

What a fucking truck

bullshit. the tarriffs, repatriation of assrts, lowered tax percentages on companies a d impending renegotiation of NAFTA played its part. high sources muh dik.

>not even president yet
>this happens

wew

This is Obama works not Trump.
Trumps isn't in the office yet

go drive your Chink owned Volvo, Sven

>(((high level source)))
You know that's bullshit when "high level source" takes more characters than just saying Ford denies it.

How do they plan on being profitable with a 35% tariff?

Is this High Level guy related to Mr. Credible?

any mexifagd here? what does my ID mean en ingles??

so what did they do with the other 900 million?

I can agree. Been driving volvo for the last 5 years. Gone through 3 of them since drunk drivers seem to always hit me.

He probably didn't directly affect it but the policy shift he calls for is part of the decision.

Breaking news, trump takes credit for deals that happened before he was even elected

youtube.com/watch?v=9S-OtZIXd_E

Trump wins again bigley. I will never get tired of wining.

>Obama subsidizes our shitty auto industry
>Trump subsidizes our shitty auto industry

de bree marged XDDDD

This isn't the first time the U.S. sanctions companies for shit like this.
It never works, the free market ends up adjusting and all artificial price increases even out.

Google the us China steel fiasco of the 80s.

>high level source

Think you mean buttblasted liberal desperately trying not to give any credit to Trump, kiddo

What about the Five Star Movement?

The NeoGAF meltdown is fucking glorious.

This is going to be an amazing 4 years. RPGCrazied is fucking cucked.

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1330315

The company itself who was involved in the deal said it has absolutely nothing to do with trump

cnbc.com/2017/01/03/ford-canceling-plans-for-16-billion-plant-in-mexico-investing-700-million-in-michigan-expansion-instead.html

So how exactly is the (((MSM))) going to twist this into a "Trump is Hitler" story?

Why didn't Obama do this? Why does Obama hate American workers?

Secular Talk ffffffffffffffffffffff

(((High level source))) and you fell for it, hook line and sinker.

Fiesta is pretty decent tbqh

>tundra
the worst offender and possibly the worst transmission put into a vehicle of any type. You buy it knowing you'll have to replace the 4x4 transmission every 5 years.
>muh 60 months/60,000 miles Powertrain Coverage
yep, every 5 years like clockwork. Japs just can't engineer trucks, it's not their forte. It's compounded with their inability to engineer a proper transmission even on their shit-tier rice burners.

Trump is the one who is twisting the facts.

The company itself said trump was not involved at the decision.

that was true 4-8 years ago
they've gotten a lot better after they learned a thing or two from their partnership from mazda

>flag
>pushing he agenda that Trump isn't already making America great again 2 weeks before he even takes office

DAMAGE CONTROL

>high level source
oh do tell

You are right
I made parts for Ford cars, and i can tell you, its a piece of shit car
I knew i was getting fired for talking back to my female boss who was a cunt, but i just send out broken parts for ford, just for the lulz
so if the lights in your brand new ford dont work or anything, im very sorry
but either way, bringing back ford to the us, is good for the american economy, which leads to people having more money, and that leads to increased money spending and buying goods from other countries like austria
which is also good for us, buy some redbull friends

>muh free market
is not some magic force that ignores borders and tariffs.
Tariffs and taxes are part of the cost and are not an "artificial price increase" unless you want to break the law.
Mexican intellectuals strike again.

HOT

>mexican
Fuck off cartelnigger.

Trump hasn't been president before, this is not like fake shit that was here previously.

>i come to Sup Forums to escape retards
>it is now spammed with retards

"sources"

Meanwhile, Trump will destroy approx. 10.000 jobs by cancelling the Iran deal.

And very high skilled jobs at places like Boeing, not just mindless car assembly work.

I'm getting tired of winning

Ford was already investing that money to convert over plants for ranger/bronco.

Jokes on you, I buy the Thai Redbull.

Cheaper to expand an affordable to expand an ecsisting plant than build from scratch

>Meanwhile, Trump will destroy approx. 10.000 jobs by cancelling the Iran deal

sure

>reading GAF ever
but why?

>Trump: move your production out of the country and I'll tax the everloving fuck out of you, but admittedly I need to get this through congress
>Ford: we'll stay just incase you do
>(((MSM)))NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP GUYS BUY PRIUS

A high level source AAHAHAHAHAH
That's some Alex Jones level of sources right there.

That's a great news for the state of Michigan. Do you think the plant will be in Detroit. It really help the city out. I'm excited for what based Trump will offer this 2017!

>iran
>planes

Fuck off we dont need another 9/11

Give it time, MIGA will come to you.

How will (((they))) spin this one?

Let's go!

Don't worry, the fake news are working on an angle to make this look worse than 9/11 and Chernobyl combined.

>lifting trade sanctions will cost 10,000 jobs

Weren't you taught to show your method in school?

Who keeps a car for 10 years?

>Flag
C'mon now. At least make it harder to identify you, Chaim.

a high level source in what? Ford? the government?

Steven Crowder must be shitting himself because he's been saying that garbage for the past month.

Hey Crowder, shit or get off the pot.

>Iran deal created jobs

Lol what

Any who doubt us, look upon our works.

most people?

>lying kike spotted
the ceo of ford directly credited trump, thought stated there was no communication
>Ford (F) CEO Mark Fields said the investment is a "vote of confidence" in the pro-business environment president-elect Donald Trump is creating. However, he stressed Ford did not do any sort of special deal with Trump.
archive.is/P5lSm

RIGID ERECTION

Should I be surprised it was one of (((you)))?

Should I mark this up as yet another (((coincidence)))?

>you will never drive a car

THIS IS A FAKE TWEET

FUCKING RESEARCH CLAIMS YOU MONGS

> buy some redbull friends

I do my part...how much is redbull in Austria? Just curious.

Iran wants to order a shitload of planes.
Hire foreign oil companies.
And import all sorts of Western goods.

But guess it will all go to Airbus and Royal Dutch Shell now.

so this is how democracy ends? anime, smelly shitposting paid shills, and retarded economic garbage spouted by rich kids who never earned a thing?

ah come on.
volvo and saab are okay
yes gay but okay and reliable
just like a swede's readiness to take bbc
very reliable

still gay though...

Absolute trash and the Tacoma as well

I think he's bragging about not needing to budget or have basic fiscal responsibility. Not flattering if you ask me, wasteful people don't usually retain their wealth.