GERMANY NO

What will happen next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rv1yZ6tq3mY&t=605s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REICH

This is the german only copies too. imagine how many are being sold worldwide.

Imagine how many people are reading it without buying it. I mean, since it isn't the kind of book normies (or any of us most likely) want anyone knowing we are reading or own because of the great brainwashing. It's like people who voted Trump, nobody had any idea how many there were since so many people were a part of the "silent majority".

Reading a book for its historical significance doesn't mean you agree with its values. Birth of a Nation was one of the first major motion pictures. Does watching it make you a KKK supporter?

HAHAHAHA this is your fault, leftists. Reap what you SOW you pieces of shit.

But the fucked up thing is that the right will have to save humanity and die fighting these evil bastards, like we always do.

More based white people will save the world from evil white people.

reich

4TH REICH NOW

I ordered a uncensored version of MK from UK this weekend. Still not dispatched, lazy brits.

Chapter 4

youtube.com/watch?v=Rv1yZ6tq3mY&t=605s

They only need a leader now,people are ready to follow.

do nazi stuff

GREATMANY YES!

The 4th reich slowly awakens from the deep slumber and the jew trembels.Once more the world will witness its true masters march to war.Sieg Heil brothers.

No at all heavily edited by (((them))) explaining how all the policies mentioned in the book wouldn't work.
Trust this book goy, it's just a reprint

They will be disappointed.

Want to stop thinking hitler was a great guy? Just read Mein Kampf.

He was an autistic liberal arts student.

Improvement of the hate speech law and more security cameras

>He was an autistic liberal arts student.
Sounds like the average german tbhfam

they're just making sure they're ruining it correctly

THAT PIC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

(((Critical notes by scholars)))

Hope they sell versions without any of these notes

GERMANY NO!

they can't. they're already pushing it even with those notes

and seriously, it's like 2 pages of "notes" for every paragraph of the original throughout the whole book. really horrible to read

that said, having read half of the original it's total shit the begin with. he can't write and later on it's just getting worse.

while I don't like being overrun by sand niggers and monkeys either, there's a reason why hitler lost. sure getting bullied from all sides requires you playing hardball, but looking at the facts of battles and operations, he was definitively not a good military leader.

what I hate the most though is that as soon as you mention that just letting every shithead in without restrain is not ideal for anything you get immediately called out to be "literally hitler".

so in that regard, fuck you hitler for ruining it for everyone here

fiki fiki

Trains to paradise getting scheduled

Soon
They have already started claiming that the russians are gonna hack the elections.

bump for reich

>bump fourth reich