NOT SO FAST, DRUMPFTARDS!!!!!!

NOT SO FAST, DRUMPFTARDS!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tlrEy0tdvY
youtube.com/watch?v=fw3J3MloGZc
youtube.com/watch?v=ifn-dq7HxX4
youtube.com/watch?v=FGhGHxw0mSo
money.cnn.com/2017/01/03/news/economy/ford-700-jobs-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=aOxv7klZK-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>in other fake news

SERBIA YES!

another post from the serbian commie...

>((( high level source )))

fake news

>anonymous sources speaking to biased media

No one would admit it publicly that his actions influenced their decisions. That would set a poor precedent where they become beholden to the president's wishes.

This is fake news.

>H-high level s-source
>We w-won't mention n-names though

>Ford added it will build its next-generation Focus at an existing plant in Hermosillo, Mexico, to improve company profitability.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Unnamed source
>Take it as absolute fact

Not fake news

AWWW SHIEEET
FRUMPFFFF BTFO

>high level insider
Now where have I heard this before...

Jesus fucking christ the MSM is so desperate. This is pure spin. The exec said that they didn't make a specific deal with Trump like Carrier did. They did it as a "vote of confidence" in the Trump economy.

Just magically decided on their own to change direction. Happens all the time.

Serbia makes shit cars that need dash cams cuz all the drunks crash into them.

take that little drumpfkins

If they can't produce USDM vehicles outside USA/Canada - the only option is to expand US operations

youtube.com/watch?v=9tlrEy0tdvY

>a high-level source

Ford literally said that Trump's policies is why they're going to America you fucking nerd

Go to CNN and there is an interview where the Ford explains it for 7 minutes (and a dumb interviewer that tries to talk about stupid shit like Trump tweets and tries to spin it as crony capitalism)

>Ford will keep using an existing plant
>somehow this is supposed to be bad

are you retarded

>Ford CEO Mark Fields said the investment is a "vote of confidence" in the pro-business environment president-elect Donald Trump is creating. However, he stressed Ford did not do any sort of special deal with Trump.

I'll take the CEO's word that he is issuing a "vote of confidence" in Trump's "pro-business environment [he] is creating" before (((sources))) at NBC try yet again to smear Trump.

Well, based on the available facts, he wasn't wrong.

The Clintons bombed your country yet you shill for her

The absolute cuckman

>No one would admit it publicly that his actions influenced their decisions. That would set a poor precedent where they become beholden to the president's wishes.

they already did though
they said Trump's policy are pro-growth and pro-business, which is why they're expanding within the USA

the thing i love about this maymays is the totally random background

CnbFUCKING LIE TO YOUR FACE FAKE NEWS!!!

right, it's not like Trump created a pro-America climate or anything, making it easy for companies to make pr moves like this

are hilldawg pepes /rare/?

how is the market for them?

>Shill for her
>exposing Drumpf's lies means that you shill for Hillary

Kys drumpftard.

who to go with, unnamed source or president of Ford...

Hilldawgs and drunk Russians BTFO.

high level source = Obama whispering through a dishrag on the phone.

lol look at this faggot. Bomb him for support.

>Ford CEO Mark Fields said the investment is a "vote of confidence" in the pro-business environment president-elect Donald Trump is creating.

Haha, you love a person who destroyed your country... unless you are muzzie and ISIS-approved?

>high level source

fake news

rly makes me think?

I hope CNN and MSNBC keeps posting this garbage so more and more people stop taking them seriously everyday. It's already happening too,

...you're gonna need a bigger bomb as he is quite the fatso.

I was going to write this. I watched the conference and he actually mentioned that the decision was made because of Trump and his future policy's.

>not even president yet

>high level source

Fake news

Did Russia hack Ford into staying?

CNBC's "High Level Source" - Trump had nothing to do with their decision to expand production and hire more employees.

Ford CEO Mark Fields, speaking at an event at the Flat Rock Assembly Plant - "The policies that Trump and the new Congress have indicated they will pursue were vital to the company’s decision."

Is the Jew media even trying?

There is a difference between election and washington lobbyists. She is talking about two different things

Quality shit post

Now watch as the serbposter completely ignores this post.

based on this, looks like a lot of things could go right. If I wanted to dismantle a ton of shitty boards, I would put people in charge of them that also hate them.

>that filename

Then watch this drive.

youtube.com/watch?v=fw3J3MloGZc

checked and kekd

O'blather says "cool magic wand, Mr. Trump. Mind bringing it to the White House?"

>adding the word lobbyists when it wasn't mentioned to begin with
Then can I add the word "Jews" and pretend that she's an anti-Semite?

>mainstream media
>not just fucking gossip site tier credibility
They don't matter anymore. Their agendas are clear and even if this might be true, they lost the trust of anyone who wants the truth. Its far and beyond too blatant, they're propaganda networks.

Post yfw "fake news" is the modern word for propaganda

Close to non-existent. It's the Chinese bootleg of Pepe's.

The US still has one year of Obama's fiscal policies. Trump's first fiscal year starts in 2018.

There source was the guy who cleans the toilets. This is the actual CEO today:

>Ford CEO Mark Fields, speaking at an event at the Flat Rock Assembly Plant - "The policies that Trump and the new Congress have indicated they will pursue were vital to the company’s decision."

Is the media even trying?

too late, the serb scum got BTFO and won't post here anymore. Or another vodka break.

The left is so utterly obliteratedly madmannedly blown the fuck out.

>a highlevel source

>"""a"""
>"""high"""
>"""level"""
>"""source"""

>idiot
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHA

>cnn

>ceo

Doesn't the media realize that no one trusts them anymore?

Apparently not, given how they're pushing for a new Cold War.

>high level source

is that what they're calling their unpaid interns now?

More of these

>anymore?
youtube.com/watch?v=FGhGHxw0mSo

Is this like the Sprint deal that he had nothing to do with even though the guy who runs SoftBank explicitly said it happened becuase of Trump?

>So this had nothing to do with Trump right?
>Trump's policies are actually what caused this.
>So that's right? Trump had nothing to do with it?
>No, he did.
>No? Alright then, he had nothing to do with it.
>BREAKING: HIGH LEVEL SOURCE SAYS TRUMP HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH FORD DEAL. WHEN ASKED, SOURCE SAID "NO"

Oh fuck. I guess the CEO of Ford is wrong and CNBC is right. Thanks Serbian fuck-tard. Go back to screwing sheep.

money.cnn.com/2017/01/03/news/economy/ford-700-jobs-trump/

(((ceo)))

No look, that's just secret code to calm the autistic screeching of DRUMPFTARDS. He's lying for political purposes.

>T-Trump had n-nothing to do with it I-I s-swear!

youtube.com/watch?v=aOxv7klZK-Y

Should I buy Ford stock?

Shill got BTFO and disappeared Don't get a stroke from embarrasement, silly shilly.