Would a medical method that cures homosexuality be considered amoral?

Would a medical method that cures homosexuality be considered amoral?

No lobotomy, castration etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kO6pCloknFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How about celebrating the family unit instead of actively campaigning to destroy it?

It's called electroshock therapy

Doesn't work

Yes.

Do you not want to turn fruits into vegetables or something?

They'd need to combine it with anime.
It would cure both homosexuality and heterosexuality.

It would be fine if it was voluntary. I'm sure a lot of fags wish they were normal and would gladly sign up for a non painful method of curing their illness

then youre not doing it right.

lesbian women are beautiful

youtu.be/kO6pCloknFc

>homosexuals
>family unit

no. it's a mental illness and needs to be cured.

Fuck off yurishits your kind is no better than fujocucks infesting my mangas
GTFO with your gay shit; love is between a man and a woman as God ordained.

If it was up to the patients choice, and that patient saw it as something that actively hurt their physical, mental, or well-being, I would see no issue

Mike "Adam and Steve meet Volta and Ampere" Pence seems to have a good idea.

>Do you like dicks
>Oh yes daddy
>Shock him
>Repeat until he is scared of dicks
>????
>PROFIT

It would be in today's society. Too many parents would force their children to get it, and it would be mandatory in some countries. Shouldn't happen until all anti-homosexuality sentiments have died out, so in 100-200 years.

If you are straight person living in a gay body you should be offered all possible medical aid.

There is a medical method to cure faggotism, but it was not allowed to reseach it further.

Being against it would make as much sense as those Deaf people who are against cochlear implants

Here's something that would work

Female homosexuality is easy to fix, just stop promoting it. No such thing as a woman born as a lesbian.

I would imagine that in those countries, being cured, is by far the better alternative.

They literally campaigned to be able to have family units so they could stop leading sad, degenerate lifestyles until they died of AIDS or cats.

t. literal faggot