This morning I saw a tv advertisement for this fucking monstrosity running for congress in my state...

This morning I saw a tv advertisement for this fucking monstrosity running for congress in my state. Thanks a lot you faggots, he will probably win too since my state ks basically the Sweden of america. He would never have gotten this much power without your autism in 2014.

He'll never get enough votes for congress. Not a chance. Don't worry.

go away john, you faggot

Yeah sure, post the ad.

Sorry, why is this chick called John?

Kans ass? Not a chance.

If the last two digits of my post possess the same value she will get enough votes for congress

>Kansas
>Voting for a transqueergenderwhatever
Uh huh... next you'll be telling me the entire state's abandoned evangelism for shinto

U did done it now

Sweden YES!

I bet you live in Lawrence if you think that thing actually has a chance of winning here

That's neither Brian nor """""John""""", that's Weirder Al.

I think he meant that
>my state IS
Not
>my state, KS

#ImWithWu
#WUCANDOIT
#WeNeedWu

David Duke had a better fucking chance.

I guarantee you Wu's platform will be absolutely nothing other than queer feminist meme bullshit.

That makes more sense

#ImWithIt

#GasTheWu

The voice is usually a dead giveaway... How does it sound?

the only solution

He is an ill man, but he is not a monstrosity. He deserves human dignity.

How aren't you happy enough with destroying your own country?

#WuWuzKingz

#WuLad

Why would the Islamic State let a tranny live, let alone have any sort of governmental power?

Can't stop keking at how B. Wu looks like a spanish actress that does always degenerate drug addict roles

He's kind of a monstrosity

>The election is in two years
But
> you saw an ad today

Go LARP somewhere else, faggot.

I am a mere instrument of KEK

KEK denies this!

Why would you want him to lose.
There couldn't be a better way to redpill people.

I live in North Lawrence, what irony

(S)he wins either way.
>wins the seat
>loses the seat because of institutionalised sexism/transphobia/homophobia/those horrible gamergaters

Too easy, (s)he is actually quite a smart operator all things considered. Losing probably suits his purpose more actually.

DELET THIS

Wu confirmed for senator. Praise KEK.

It's attempting a welfare blitz. Watch; when all of this is over, it's gonna release a book about its brave crusade toward Congress and some dumb bullshit about systemic transphobia or some crap like that.

NevarAbandoned.jpg

Vote for him if you're in his area. We need to cement the Democrats' reputation as a party of freaks that is totally oblivious to the issues of the white working class that formerly kept them a national party, ensuring they don't win the White House or a majority in the House or Senate for a very long time. It's a Massachusetts seat we're sacrificing, so it would go to a Democrat even if the Republican opposition (if there is any to begin with) were like Mother Theresa.

>This morning I saw a tv advertisement for this fucking monstrosity running for congress in my state
except it's nowhere near campaign season? it's not even a campaign YEAR

It's okay alt-right, you will have Richard spencer to balance it out.

Just kill it if it wins.

DELETE THIS NOW

If you do that then she wins.

I hope it wins.
Getting trannies and feminists into the public spotlight is going to redpill a lot of normies.

True,

Im in kc/mo right now and i spend a lot of time in leavenworth. I can confirm this is indeed what most people in ks look like.

kek will not allow this the meme machine needs to rest no more memes in power

>shi

Why are "women" of modern times so disgusting

#4Wu

Dubbs and Briana becomes Speaker of the House.

First bill outlaws personal pronouns.