How do black people smell like? Is there a difference in odor? I've never been close to one, so I don't know

How do black people smell like? Is there a difference in odor? I've never been close to one, so I don't know.

Other urls found in this thread:

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2009/12/17/body-odor-and-race/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odor#Genetics
youtube.com/watch?v=GB8q2wUu_4Q
google.com.do/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwj6mrjAvabRAhUDMSYKHfXrDBwQFggdMAA&url=http://www.infobae.com/america/america-latina/2016/10/15/miles-haitianos-y-africanos-trabados-sin-destino-en-mexico-desatan-nueva-crisis-humanitaria/&usg=AFQjCNE8iUMpXf_6fDsi_uM4gHVnlZqz2A&bvm=bv.142059868,d.eWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dont wash yo cock for three years

dere u go

they smell the way they look like

shit

Days smell like dukee...

they smell like a mix of cinnamon and the synthetic drug spice

hot

Even those that take care of themselves?

"Blacks have about 20% more apocrine glands as Whites, but the glands are larger, wider and more active in Blacks. Blacks also have more active eccrine glands. All other things being equal, Blacks will produce greater body odor when they sweat than Whites do."

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2009/12/17/body-odor-and-race/

BIG BLACK SWEAT GLANDS

they have a specific moldy stench

Acidic/sour. It's a really odd smell that other races don't have.
Allegedly white people smell like milk.

like goat piss and insecticide

Probably you're familiar with those OP, being baltic and all.

I've been around some that smelled like cologne and others that smell absolutely disgusting. It really just depends upon personal hygiene.
Also, how is the Latvian lifestyle?

>It really just depends upon personal hygiene.
No. Niggers genetically stink the most and Asians the least.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odor#Genetics

No, I live in the city and insects are almost non-existent here. Maybe it's because we don't have minorities that bring them in...

Sincerely, 99% lil white boys.

Haitians can have an overpowering animal stench you can smell from 20 yards away.

I'd say that it's just like any other European country, but patriotism and in some cases nationalism is taught right from the start.

That combined with taking far less showers because of their hair and skin.

I'll give them a pass on this as I've been around darkies far more than I care to admit. It is more of an effort for them to stay clean.

rarissimo

I'm not a racist.. but most of the ones I've been near to smell bad. Not like if you hadn't showered in a while, but like they have a smell that doesn't go away. It's bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=GB8q2wUu_4Q
compared to gippos, worse or similar? or are you lucky enough not to have met them?

My god they smell like shit. Can't even stay near them, i don't know how whores can.

fuck that's actually pretty accurate

>I've never been close to one
Lucky bastard

Is Paris the only city full of nignogs and mudslimes? I've heard that the rest of the country is pretty okay compared to Paris.

Damn right I am racist, I have to live around these fucking troglodytes.

>How do black people smell like?
bad. a mix of shit and shea butter.

That may sound weird as hell, but for as long as I remember I always thought black persons smelled like McDonald's french fries.

I often smell black people from really far away, I have a good nose.

Just go to Sweden and find out.

A mix of cinnamon, piss and peanut butter.

This statement is very true...

The women smell like cocoa butter and hair chemicals. The men smell like musty gorillas.

I never understood your racism towards haitians, you're pretty much the same niggers cooped up un a shit island.

i have heard that you have quite some women there.

Cocoa butter with a hint of some indescribable chemical

Haitians are fucking crazy bro

They sacrifice animals and shit still

Yes, they smell different from whites.

They seem to prefer different perfumes/deodorants, but their natural BO is also different.

Unlike most people here I'm not a racist, but I can't say I like the smell of black people.

A vile mix of aqua velva and the smell of a used gym duffle bag.

Don't worry, we will keep sending them your way so you can live with your black soulmates.

google.com.do/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwj6mrjAvabRAhUDMSYKHfXrDBwQFggdMAA&url=http://www.infobae.com/america/america-latina/2016/10/15/miles-haitianos-y-africanos-trabados-sin-destino-en-mexico-desatan-nueva-crisis-humanitaria/&usg=AFQjCNE8iUMpXf_6fDsi_uM4gHVnlZqz2A&bvm=bv.142059868,d.eWE

Maybe he just likes trees?

To a lesser extent today, but I bet this was common 100 years ago.

*sniff sniff
"OOh boy, I bet there's a nigger around here somewhere"

nigger appears

It depends where you live. In small villages there's almost only white people. Black people, Muslim and other inferior races are numerous in small and big cities.

Faeces

They smell like onions

It doesn't change the fact of what i said,

We will send them all to you.

That cute little chola you have a crush on will be gaggng on Haitian cave man cock soon, because you short, stubby little Indians always back the Haitains.

Now you will get to live with them.

Sweat mixed with rotten fruit

We have holes on the ground bigger than your island, niggers go missing all the time around this place.

RN here. Blacks have a sort of sour smell to them even after they shower or bathe. One thing that always had disgusted me about blacks is their hair and skin. When you wipe their skin down with an alcohol pad, the alcohol pad ALWAYS comes back dirty. Their hair is fucking gross and make a mess on pillows.

They breed like rats, you won't stand a chance against them.

There will be so many, so fast, and they are bigger and stronger than you little Indians too.

This is the beginning of the end of Mexico, and you brought it upon yourselves.

Why are you niggers so horrible.

Mexico will be a black country, you sealed your fate.

Here is the new face of Mexico.

Imagine what things will be like when your country is full of blacks and your economy is dead because Trump destroyed it....

The smell is somewhere between rotten eggs and B.O.

What makes it even more disgusting is the addition of greasy hair-product to the mix.

Then they try to conceal all that stink with a massive overdose of cologne and/or perfume, which is kinda like spraying air freshener on a big pile of dog-shit - somehow makes it smell even more disgusting.

To additionally compound the problem, most of them never had a father to teach them how to wipe their ass properly, so the entire amalgam of nasty smells is topped off with the distinct aroma of doo-doo.

Vaguely of burnt skin.

What the hell, so many Europeans responding. The only times I ever saw Africans was in Vienna.

They do have strong odor

Admit it, you totally came here to flaunt that in your country you do not endure niggers.

Negros literally have more sweat glands, they smell like shit

Don't insult the Dominicans like that.
This, plus sour body odor.

Fuck, paramedic who deals with niggers daily AMA.

>>I've never been close to one
Looking for a roommate?

Some smell like rancid shit
Some smell like orange peels and citrus.

Either way they are disgusting.

they smell like cocoa butter. Black people use a fuckton of lotion if they are not poor as fuck.

More like Convictus

They stink. Same way poo in loos stink, just a different stench.

They smell like nasty body odor and cocoa butter. Black people love to slather on cocoa butter because they get "ashy".

Used to play little league baseball and sometimes a nigger would take off his sweaty cap near me and the rotten egg stench would almost knock me down.

This is actually sort of accurate.

>How do black people smell like?

nice gramer
idiot

In the southern U.S. they smell like this:

The men - the poor ones will smell like a combination of Black & Mild cigars and weed, the "rich" ones will at least attempt to mask their scent with some black people cologne or something of the sort.

The women - the poor ones will smell like fried chicken, Black & Mild cigars, and weed mixed with whatever hair grease they will be using for "getting their hair did". The slightly better off ones will have some sort of vanilla perfume or something fruity on but they might also use black people hair grease but of slightly better quality than what the poor black bitches get.