What is the end goal of diversity?

What is the end goal of diversity?

Other urls found in this thread:

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A low IQ population that doesn't give a shit about government corruption

No more white men and total control over the idiot masses who have no concept of liberty and freedom.

oneness

Netherlands, YES!

who cares. the earth is going to die anyway.
everything returns to nothing.

jewish control over masses of mixed race retards

Godless low IQ degenerate slaves

Kill whites, have slave population. Little do they know they'll blow each other up when whites are gone.

I thought winter break was over

nice buzz-word word-salad. You just sit and bark for whatever somebody feeds you, like a dog.

i'm not saying it's a good thing. i'm just pointing out what their end goal is. there should only be white people in my honest opinion

more salt, faggot.

>777

Kek

white genocide. global enslavement by jews.

Jews ruling over seas of brown people.

This

Just follow the politics and reactions in murica. The government has been working against their fellows since day 1, yet the americans keep supporting their politicians and will always die for the goals of israel

A single, uniform race.

please see number 6 on the top 100 most damaging wikileaks
>mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599
>“And as I've mentioned, we've all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry. The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly. This problem demands some serious, serious thinking - and not just poll driven, demographically-inspired messaging.”

Getting muslims out of the middle east, mostly young men.
Europe either gets destroyed or the muslims do.
Israel wins.

it's just a political symptom.

There's a fisherman who worked hard for the early part of his life, to provide for his wife and children; moreover, his goal in life was so contribute to society.
A capitalist asks the fisherman "What do you want?", and the fisherman says "I need my own boat, and some gear, and a crew". The fisherman is given everything he needs to fish. The capitalist comes back and asks him "What do you need now?"; "I want more money" says the fisherman. The capitalist says "Well, I can't give you more money, but I can give you cheaper workers from other countries , and we can outsource for cheaper bait", so the fisherman is given new workers who work for less and bait that costs less. At the end of his life he regrets meeting the capitalist, because his community is poor while he's rich; he wanted to live to benefit his community through profit, but ended up living for profit that belonged to the community.

The legal system, world governments, statism, capitalism; it's all corrupt, because it reduces a man to greed. Don't get me wrong; I'm not a communist; communism is just capitalism 3.0.

The world runs on a corrupt system. No honour.

Homogenous work force, clear distinction between slave and master.

A divided and conquered empoverished populus, too busy fighting each other making the fat cats richer.

Works pretty well so far. The real up-down struggle has, again, been succesfully diverted into a left right struggle.

We deserve the shit hole we live in.

>What is the end goal of diversity?

Less Whites, globalism, more government control, Muslims conquering Europe, Latinos and Blacks ruining America.

A huge social experiment on eugenics and race mixing from safe distance

White genocide

Its obviously for the good of the planet, now hurry up, accept to become brown, peace isn't going to make itself :)

So the last standing smug liberal can tell it's self it won the prize for being the most tolerant creature on the face of the globe ever, as Achmed slowly cuts off it's head with a blunt knife.

Breed out k selected species in favor or an r-ward shift so the majority is even more easily manipulated than they are now.

A lack of diversity, ironically enough.

A stupid, sedated population incapable of critical thought or resistance to governmental subjugation.

See also: Jews ruling over niggers

The idea behind it is, if everyone ends up being "mixed", nobody will have any "tribal" alliances (i.e. Caucasians, Blacks, Hispanics, Oriental, etc.).

After they achieve this with white people (since we are the ones with the best societies, therefore, we'll be the hardest ones to do this with) they'll move on to doing this with the Hispanics, Orientals, Blacks, etc.

It's called Cultural Marxism (or really the elimination of ones culture, nation, ethnicity, religion, etc). This will eventually be applied on a world wide scale after they do this with the west.

It doesn't matter with Jews though. If an Ashkenazim Jew marries a black gentile, their child will still remain "Jewish", even if they are mixed.

It's a deeply flawed concept though isn't it, people are tribal, they don't like to mix, especially immigrants with strong cultural identities such as Muslims, they will never mix, they will only colonise.

>It's a deeply flawed concept though isn't it

Of course I think so. I believe the Latins should have South America, Black should have Africa, Caucasians should have their already established countries, etc.

The thing is, I believe they are going after the hardest ones first (white people) because we have built the best countries. It would only make sense that we would struggle against it more since we have more to be proud of than most.

The 2nd hardest will probably end up being the Orientals (Japanese, Chinese, etc.). It'll eventually happen though (think long term). When two thirds of the world is mixed and only one third isn't, there's bound to be a few who will mix at first, then slowly but surely, the rest will eventually mix.

>especially immigrants with strong cultural identities such as Muslims, they will never mix, they will only colonise.

As for this, I believe the Muslim "problem" will eventually be taken care of. They will end up hitting a place like Russia or China (who won't take their shit) and there will be serious retaliation. Either that or the entire world will end up being "fed up" with it and enact a final solution.

All it would take is for their men to be eliminated. Their women will won't continue to follow a religion which actively oppresses them when they could have the chance at living a "western degenerate lifestyle".

What do you think?