If your flag consists of red and white, you are a degenerate shithole that should be nuked

>If your flag consists of red and white, you are a degenerate shithole that should be nuked

Study this image carefully and tell me I'm wrong. I dare you.

Woah, you changed "Ca" with "Cuck". Truly, this is the height of humor that all Germans should aspire to.

>Alabama
>a country
>England
>not a country

England's flag has been updated the better to reflect its current state and no longer contains the color red.

going by your logic, you'd be halfway there, Germany.

this thread was ok the first time or three. why keep posting it? it doesn't even make much sense.

Get lost and stop the D&C, subhuman

white symbolises my skin and red symbolises your blood on my fist you fucking nazi

>germancucks in charge on flag aesthetics
>while having a cliché 3 stripe flags
kys

Ah look, the cuck with is original image is at it again on Sup Forums trying to play down how extremly cucked his own country is. This is not a new meme and you can shut up and get taharrushed by the next migrant

Our flag was dyed by our martyrs' blood. Germans may feel shame about the men who sacrificed their life for their country but we dont. We honor those brave men.

GTFO and design yourself a fucking flag REEEEEEEE.

OP update your image you fuck

Woah, no need to go all Muslim truck driver on me.

At last I see, my country truly is a shithole. Thanks for the redpill Germanistan.

>Thanks for the redpill Germanistan.

Hey, what are friends for?

You're welcome.

>If your flag has red, you are a degenerate shithole that should be nuked
FTFY

calm yourself Germany your calling the pot black.

Greenland is bro-tier tho. And Burgundy was also badass

>presidential standard

Switzerland and Poland are bros though.

Your flag is a fucking copyright symbol

C-c-can I join in? ;_;

Your flag is a slightly darkened copy of Austria's tampon sandwich flag.

Sorry but you need potato to join. Go play with Ireland

the red means rotschild's property

Fritz, you got black in your flag and also in your wifes ass

yet your flag literally got blacked...

Don't lie to yourself, this is your real flag.

Oh, it's this thread again...

is brown symbolising your blood or potatos you long for?

This is the real flag, user.

fake news

No fuck off, this is how flag came to be

>The red-white-red Latvian flag (German: die banier der Letten ) was first mentioned in the chapters of the Rhymed Chronicle of Livonia (Livländische Reimchronik).[1] This historical evidence places the Latvian flag among the oldest flags in the world. The chronicle tells about a battle that took place around 1279, in which ancient Latvian tribes from Cēsis, a city in the northern part of Latvia, went to war, bearing a red flag with a white stripe.[2]

>A legend refers to a mortally wounded chief of a Latvian tribe who was wrapped in a white sheet. The part of the sheet on which he was lying remained white, but the two edges were stained in his blood. During the next battle the bloodstained sheet was used as a flag. According to the legend this time the Latvian warriors were successful and drove the enemy away. Ever since then Latvian tribes have used these colours.

Wrong, your flag represents crispy bacon

Austria flag represents raw bacon.

again you?

You're wrong.

>Blood on shirt
>Muh flag

This is literally how our flag came to be.

Stop stealing our cultural heritage you Slavic scum!

"Those" guys.

England, Switzerland and the USSR are far from being a shitholes.

Literally stealing our legends

>According to legend, the flag was invented by Duke Leopold V of Austria as a consequence of his fighting during the Siege of Acre. After a fierce battle, his white surcoat was completely drenched in blood. When he removed his belt, the cloth beneath remained unstained, revealing the combination of red-white-red. So taken was he by this singular sight that he adopted the colors and scheme as his banner.[1] The incident was documented as early as 1260, though it is highly unlikely.
>though it is highly unlikely

Now there's a colour combo that needs to be nuked.

desu I like Sweden's flag the most
MerCIA flag also looks good

>turkey
We know it's you anyways, Mohamed. What do you gain from insulting your own beheaders?

To be frank, both of these are romanticized as fuck. Flags usually have much different heritage, especially old ones.

You know how the swiss flag came to be?
>Habsburg fags painted St. Georgs crosses on their equipment and armor
>Swiss needed a way to set themselves apart to avoid confusion, so they just paint an inverted St Georgs cross
eventually it got stylized as what it is now

wtf I might be sexually attracted to the Swedish flag
It's just so beautiful

lmao coming from germany, that's fucking rich

Your kind isn't welcome here.

Leave.

Oh shi-

Why isn't Latvia included in OP image?

whatever you say achmed, I wouldn't want to make you angry

There was only room for one more, and I chose Alabama because it's slightly more relevant on the international stage.