Is White + Mestizo an acceptable form of racemixing?

There's tons of these people here in the Southwest. They are better looking than White/Asian mixture, plus they are bro-tier.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no.

Are you sure?

That plain cunt is nothing worth celebrating.

The fact so many of you kids think she is something highlights how far we have fallen.

Is he mine?

Hi Milo.

I understand you're attracted to the same sex.

better looking than your wife/gf guarantee that

Maybe. Did you screw around with a goblin housecleaner before?

Not thinking some totally average goblin is not all of that does not make me gay you limp dick faggot.

NO.
Mestizos look subhuman.

Personally, the only acceptable form of race-mixing is European with Middle Eastern/Caucasian/North African.

DAMN

I hope Trump lets in more refugees.

It's worked out shitty for me.
Maybe your kids will like it better.

A lot of that coming.

I think my wife (Mexican-American) has Meztitzo/Amerindian in her, I'm not sure.

Other than that, she's mainly South Italy/Spain & Arab, or Armenian looking.

Unfortunately Europeans don't breed enough to keep their races relevant. But at least I can say, regardless of religion, that combination is the most aesthetically pleasing. Better than an invasion of East Asians or blacks, because more European qualities remain.

Oh yeah....they are real "good-looking"

>ya fucking anchor baby

NO
ZERO FORMS OF RACEMIXING ARE ACCEPTABLE
SHITSKINS GET OUT OF OUR GENE POOL

You need to strictly avoid any Muslim cultures. Their genetics are literally scrambled from hundreds of generations of cosanguinity.

First cousin marriages are the reason why they are low IQ and violently insane, in the UK the paki community is something like 5% of the population but 45% of the total birth defects.

I know an old woman who married a Syrian doctor (divorced when he became hardcore durka durka) and she had 3 kids, 2 with severe genetic defects.

They're basically Spaniards then.

>implying she is an average mestiza
she is just like Jessica alba who made a dna test on tv and was like 80% spaniard and other european ethnies decendent. Thats why they both look so great. European features with a bit tanned skin.

I'm all for mestizos using white/intelligent sperm to make babies. This will boost their intelligence, and lower, crime, corruption, and general nigger-like behavior traits.

>cosanguinity.
Just about as much as Europeans desu.
The reason why Middle Eastern/North African genetics are so malleable with European genetics is because Mediterranean's have been fucking each other since Alexander's time.

The best by far are the Levantine peoples.

Muslims, you should be careful about always. But what's to stop you from banging a Syrian or Lebanese Christian? I'd do it desu.

Pretty much. Southern Europeans are generally considered the most attractive peoples though.

He's so handsome

The term is "castizo" or "castiza." 75% Indian, basically.
>plus they are bro-tier.
Aw, shucks. Thanks!
She's not a mestiza at all, actually. You're right; she's probably somewhere around 75-80% European ancestry. A mestiza would be closer to 50/50.

No one pointing out that the guy in OP's pic has a Kanye West nose with Lil Wayne lips

>Just about as much as Europeans desu.

No. Here I am not talking about race, I am specifically talking about cultures that are Muslim, and have been for a long time.

Many families have married their children to first cousins, not just here and there but consistently, for countless generations.

Europeans have held first cousin marriages as a very strict taboo for a thousand or more years at least.

All historically muslim cultures show strong inbreeding depression as a result, with massively higher miscarriages, birth defects, lower IQ's, personality disorders etc.

The science is real, hence my stat about Paki birth defects in the UK. There are actual charities hear specifically dedicated to the problem of scrambled Muslim genes.

If you are going to mix, make sure her family doesn't have any first cousin marriages going back for at least 3 generations.

German guy looks intense as fuck

Well, he's half kraut.

WE WUZ TERMINATOR AND SHEEEEIIIIT

I'm one of them, yeah we're pretty based.

>Just about as much as Europeans desu.
No

>Here I am not talking about race, I am specifically talking about cultures that are Muslim, and have been for a long time.
It's weird how much people blur the line between race and culture with the word "Muslim," though. I realize that "Muslim" isn't a race, but when you have huge spans of geographical area that are pretty much universally Muslim (with a few scattered Christians getting abused), people don't know that.

>There are actual charities hear specifically dedicated to the problem of scrambled Muslim genes.
Wait, seriously? Sauce on that?

>1/2 German-1/2 Palestinian
He's probably looking at a jew in that pic.

>english/moroccan
>austrian/syrian

I used pakistanis as an example since I am British. Pakistan as an area has been Muslim for a long time (hence its creation vs india). Anywhere that is Muslim will read the Quran and see that first cousin marriages aren't specifically banned, and thus practice them because its easy and convenient.

Hence Syria, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia - you can pick any of these places, start finding first cousin marriages, and start finding genetic defects ramping up as a result.

Here is a quick read about it, the actual stats were pakistanis being 3% of UK births but 30% of defects in newborn babies. An utterly ridiculous number.

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

Gees, having trouble getting a white girl or something?

The only race mixing ive seen done well is when a Scottish person leaves Scotland and starts fucing the locals of his new area. All the kids they spawn turn out hot as fuck, or just plain amazing. Example: Trump.

no.

I want to see more of him!

Trump?

He'd have to settle for hookers if it wasn't for his wealth.

>He'd have to settle for hookers if it wasn't for his wealth.

Uh, he did.

His current wife is an Eastern European golddigging mail order whore who flashed her tits to complete strangers for money.

True. She's a gold digger, and she's gonna bail on her marriage as soon as Trump is impeached after that video of him is leaked in which he says nigger.

They are okay because they are 3/4 white. The whiter the better.
And the only real acceptable race mixing that isn't with already mixed people would be white people/south east or white asians, and that's exclusively when they both have good genes. Ignore the obvious cherrypicked pictures of AFWM, as I said it's only okay when both have good genes.

Nice try CTR/Soros/DumbFuck

>getting impeached
>for saying Nigger

That is against the social laws of this country but not the real law.

The only pairing that makes me feel uncomfortable is white/black...or anything with black, desu