Toyota

Is anybody else a little curious about ISIS using newer Toyota trucks? How exactly are they getting them? Toyota denies these claims yet doesn't let anyone with a camera into their meetings...

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2876735/How-plumber-s-truck-Texas-ended-hands-Islamic-fighters-lines-Syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xnWKz7Cthkk
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/12/14/459682171/lawsuit-sheds-light-on-how-a-texas-plumbers-truck-ended-up-in-syria
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

some are stolen from the us

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2876735/How-plumber-s-truck-Texas-ended-hands-Islamic-fighters-lines-Syria.html

I'm more concerned with the fact the head of US intelligence, Michael Flynn, has come out saying Obama is literally arming and helping them.

>(((stolen)))
Just like the guns! Always just seems to happen!

the CIA explicitly purchased these trucks (which are only made and sold in NA) to give to ISIS

Fucking sand niggers

bitch those are like 10 year old models, go google toyota tundra

Supplying terrorists with hiluxes and land cruisers is a big part of Toyota's revenue mate.

Toyota is teh favorite technical vehicle of many a revolutionary army recently!

I only know why they use Toyotas
youtube.com/watch?v=xnWKz7Cthkk

This

They probably send them to Israel as export goods and then trade them with Isis

Toyota sells them to Saudis and other oil shitholes for that sweet Oildollar.
Those shitholes then give them to terrorists´.

Nothing new at all.

>only made and sold in NA
>hiluxes

I can't tell what model those are, but if they say "HILUX" on them, they're not from the USA, because Toyota doesn't use that brand name here.

It's not as if they don't have support among the various gulf states, also they make fucking bank off occupied oil fields and whatnot.

They wanted reliability

Mustafa bin al Jihad Nassir Khan buys some in his country and they end up in ISIS' hands along with his money. It's not hard to see that they have foreign funding just like Saudi Arabia funds Wahhabist gay shit abroad.

ship them to aqaba for unloading and distribution

>Assad-busters: At a secret base in Jordan, U.S Special forces are training Syrian rebels for war...but loads fear sleeper cells in their nation will wreak a terrible revenge

> 8,000 military personnel are behind Operation Eager Lion training exercise
> Arms from the West would have to travel through Jordan to get to Syria
> It is believed this could enrage Assad, who may well seek revenge
> Jordan’s Prime Minister Abdullah Ensour insists that US forces are not preparing for a war in Syria

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2351622/Assad-busters-At-secret-base-Jordan-U-S-Special-forces-training-Syrian-rebels-war--loads-fear-sleeper-cells-nation-wreak-terrible-revenge.html

I'm curious here, do the turrurists also use the new VW Amarok? It looks very terrorist-y.

Maybe members of ISIS are TopGesr fans and know that Toyota's are indestructible.

Imagine being able to reuse the same car bomb time and time again.

What are car dealerships? You think they dont' sell cars down their? ISIS just stole car dealer stock

What?
Hilux is one of the most popular pick-ups sold here in hueland, along with Mitsubishi L200 and Ford Ranger. They are common as fuck.

I wonder who's behind this

That's some old news right there. And concerns only one truck. Nice try derailing tho.

Nips are secretly the ones funding IS

Those sneaky chinks are handing it over to them in exchange for oil, duh we've already known this for some time now.

>How exactly are they getting them?

CIA

Oh those are street lights, thought they were the pole guys from Fury Road.

nips did 9/11
revengu fora da a hiroshimaaaaaa
andu revengu forado nagasakisaaaaaan
nips started al-qaeda
nips fund isis

nips...
fucking nips...

this pisses me off so much!
I always wanted to buy a fucking hilux, but they are ridiculously expensive here!
But these fucking towelheads are driving even new ones around in their shitty sandbox countries!

>some are stolen from the us
Yeah, that's it.

They where stolen.......................................................

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/12/14/459682171/lawsuit-sheds-light-on-how-a-texas-plumbers-truck-ended-up-in-syria

Bought by the state department. The US treasury figured it out like 2 years ago

>Hilux
>Expensive

Probably CIA bought it on that auction.

>hilux
>ridiculously expensive

same here

literally everyone has a hilux

>Nice try derailing tho.

nope. adding to the conversation.

B-but I remember seeing Hiluxs and Land cruisers cruising down rude plains in Perth!

There were lots of them there.