THE TRIGGERING: KEVIN STEWART SNP MSP

twitter.com/KevinStewartSNP/status/815976692502188033

The meme machine has managed to get the attention of actual politicians.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_Rights_1689#Provisions_of_the_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Is this the greatest victory for Brit/pol/ since the referendum?

Yes.

Today, Aberdeen is made great again.

Shit OP of last thread here, let's make the triggering past then.

Bump.
Make more, trigger more.

>calling the police because someone memed at you

Why are modern "men" so pathetic? Even if he's only doing it as a political tool to silence people then it's still pathetic.

>relentlessly mocked

how will he recover

Old thread will likely reach post limit soon.

kek

>you can go to prison for mean tweets

:^)

Why do SNP love refugees when most of them have never experienced non white people in their lives?

even his twitter profile pic has 100% white people

They're the same as Sinn Fein.

>brits out
>caliphate in

They just hate the Englishman so much that they're willing to drive their country in to the ground just to get a single opportunity to stick their finger up at us.

WE SHOULD POST THE MOST VULGAR SHIT ON OUR HARD DRIVES TO HIM

HERE'S A LITTLE LESSON IN TRICKERY
THIS IS GOING DOWN IN HISTORY

>

It's like you have no understanding of your own naval history, by having the largest navy you projected control of the sea. The British built up their navy and had a standing policy that the Royal Navy must be twice as large as the next opposing navy in the World.

>most of them have never experienced non white people in their lives
you might have answered your own question

Scotttish nationalist here, AMA.

Someone send him the Andy Murray 9/11 photo with the England flag

Would this do?

Top kek.

Why do Scotkeks trigger Anglos so much? I think you secretly like them

UK anons,

Is governmental monitoring really that bad over there? Could you really get in trouble for posting racist shit on social media or even Sup Forums?

God I'm happy the image is the case
French is the worst fucking language, worse than Thai, worse than Tibetan, worse than rural Korean, worse than, God forbid me for uttering this, Albanian

>Why do Scotkeks trigger Anglos so much?

I think it's the other way around.

Yeah you could

>social media yes
>pol no (((t yet)))

Think it varies on how much real work the police are actually doing for a change. If they are slacking off, they go for a bit of casual racism online.

>not *Autistique Screeching*

Yeah meant to say that, probably not this site as of now

bantzed to death

Because they do shit like this just to side against us.

No, I don't think so. I mean there was a guy in Manchester who got arrested partly because he was mocking some 15 year old girl who drowned to death, but he was also harrassing her family (quite literally harassment, not dumb internet shit, he was sending death threats to their house, etc). I'm not 100% sure though. It's quite possible we are that cucked.

do you think this is funny???? you people are disgusting!

posting mine again

Jesus Christ what the hell is this timeline

You cannot make this shit up

Foreigners won't get in trouble for "hate speech" on Sup Forums because the US has no laws against it and Hiro won't turn over IPs for something like that.

Oh no, you're going to Hell.

They don't have to live with them. They'll soon change their tune when refugees aren't diluted amongst the 50 million down south and instead shared out amongst their own 5.

But it doesn't.
Anglos love seeing the Scots get triggered. Seems like the Americans have better bants than the Scots these days. Scotland is like that lad you could have the best banter with but the second he got his new bird, he became a serious person with the idea of bants offending him.

No.

Somewhat similar to the USA, if you send direct threats to people the police will come and speak to you. So if I was to say

"this Scottish MP is a stupid nigger faggot and should just go die" then that isn't going to get me in any more trouble than it would you

If I said "this Scottish MP is a stupid nigger faggot and I am going to kill him" then the Constabulary would want words with me, same as if you made a threat against a senator.

>Picture of a girl

TITS OR GTFO

Lingua Franca not Anus Anglicus, ok? Loué soit Napoléon 1er.

>posting racist shit on social media
Yes. Many such cases. Sad!
>or even Sup Forums?
No. They'll probably try to ban access to Sup Forums via the firewall soon enough, though.

I think it's only for literal (((harassment))) of someone. I can't understand why they don't just use the block button. And I think doxing is illegal as well.

It's just the internet bro, relax.

>Think it varies on how much real work the police are actually doing for a change. If they are slacking off, they go for a bit of casual racism online.
But, not the muslim rapegangs?

No. It's a meme. You can say anything as long as you're not threatening violence or (((inciting hatred))). Of course this is subject to abuse by the PC mob.

Why the fuck don't we have a First and Second Amendment?

it's a fake account you dip [spoiler]i am a girl but im not black

Emotion > logic

>But, not the muslim rapegangs?
Come on now. That would make the police force appear racist as it would look like they only go after men of an asian descent.

The Lords are challenging it at the moment, as is the European Court of Human Rights so hopefully May will get told to go fuck herself.

Just reported you to the Queen for posting a nazi frog, an angry nazi frog at that.
Nothin' personal, lad

from scottish police

Isn't "inciting hatred" subjective though? So you could potentially get fucked for calling a nigger a nigger or a mudslime a slur?

>i am a girl
Except you aren't. Go larp somewhere else.

Will this trigger him?

Ayy lmao

Do you know much about the laws?

If you got another one and rubbed their backs together it would make a baby.

>getting arrested for wrong think
nice, now we just need the right people in power and send all the shit skins in jail

In regards to the triggering image.

T - Yes
H - Only if you fall for it
I - No
N - Is anything on social media 'necessary'? Yes
K - It's kinder than it could be.

I'd say it qualifies as allowed.

The First and Second Amendment come from a British Bill of Rights. We didn't add "shall not be infringed" for the second, and it unfortunately wasn't as revolutionary as the American Constitution was becuase it's not what Britain was founded on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_Rights_1689#Provisions_of_the_Act

The first mass shooting we ever had and they banned all fucking handguns in an instant.

Based Aussie Bro

>tfw having a vagoo triggers Sup Forums

kek

10/10 audible kek

Are they directly implying the police will come to your home if the things you do online are not kind or necessary?

Is anything necessary online?

Has anyone attached a generator to Orwell's corpse in order to harness energy from its constant rolling in its grave?

Yes. If I went up to a Policeman and said 'Paki' I'd probably be arrested. I'm not sure about online.

The absolute state of the SNP

supprime ça

>Is governmental monitoring really that bad over there?

Full browsing history of everyone in the kingdom is available to ambulance services and other such powerful intelligence entities.

Post feet

The Lords are delaying it and amending it as much as possible to buy time for the ECoHR. There is a good chance that it wont get through.

No, you being a whore about it triggers Sup Forums. Whether you're a girl or not doesn't matter enough to specifically mention it.

Our constitution is a meme subject to change based on the whims of MPs and the monarchy. The US system is superior let's be honest.

There are no grils on Sup Forums apart from that Jewish camwhore one time.

They deserved to be glassed

oc

Food Safety Organisation

>tfw potato peeler is looked out your best memes right now

i'm not attentionwhoring i was responding to one guy
tfw no camgiel gf

>looking at*
Fuck, my typing is bad.

To you I would yes.

>Full browsing history of everyone in the kingdom is available to ambulance services and other such powerful intelligence entities.

i know this is because of the jews, i can feel it

To be fair, you have to be a literal autist about spamming social media with "hate crimes" to get a knock at the door. Like, really harrassing someone specific.

In the event they do confiscate all of your computer stuff, though, and you never get it back.

>US system is superior
No it isn't, it has failed to change with the times and the Americans refuse to reform it. Our constitution is fluid, it can change to suit our needs and be suspended if necessary. Our constitution suits our style of government perfectly, which is why it has never needed to be codified.

But you didn't have to, which is why you may as well embrace being a whore and show your tits, or simply shut up.

>guy on reddit calls a nigger a monkey one time
>gets arrested

Al_lahusnakbari reporting in.

I'm Twitter famous noice

>Police Scotland will be making an official statement on the abuse towards Kevin Stuart MSP. The SNP will also be commenting on the matter.

For a stronger and more reliable Constitution, the US has no other comparison in the world today. But written Constitutions have their own problems which is why many republics don't bother with them.

You have to remember when the Founding Fathers wrote the Constitution they were appealing to a population of around 300,000-400,000 Anglos. Not 350 million people and (60%).

What exactly do the laws entail?

Hope you have your Inna Woods kit ready user

Good luck m8