Why does Sup Forums continue to ignore Trump's awful cabinet picks?

Why does Sup Forums continue to ignore Trump's awful cabinet picks?

We're still in the denial and bargaining stage.

>We're still in the denial and bargaining stage.

So six months till Sup Forums turns on him?

>muh businessmen are ebil
>Trump won't MAGA
The good thing is that we'll see soon enough. Protectionism works. It's very possible that Trump will make things much better for a lot of people. If he does, the democrats are kind of fucked. They'll be seen as a fraud. If he doesn't, he'll be the most ridiculed president in history. Gonna be fun to watch either way.
That'd be pretty funny desu.
>six months
Obama controlled the congress for 2 years and didn't do SHIT though.
I'd start to get worried if nothing changes after a year or so.

Why do you ignore the burning sensation after peeing?

"Let's send them away overseas so that they can benefit from cheap labor and lose regulations while still exploiting western markets."
"We did it! We defeated big businesses!"
I hate libtards.

So why did Trump attack Cruz and Hillary for Goldman Sachs ties but appointed the same people?

>"Let's send them away overseas so that they can benefit from cheap labor and lose regulations while still exploiting western markets."

That's conservatism not liberalism.

Because their policies were shit. They were bought off by wall street. Trump is a reformist (hopefully). But he still has to work with wall street. Even Bernie would have had to.

trump will be judge by his action from jan 20 on
a very powerful force has put him there he would be a fool displeasing it

Considering that trump is politically "free-lance" and rogue, he did a good job. He picked the best he could. There inst any other better choices he could have made. We're either in for a good ride or we'll be mostly disappointed, but its still too early to tell. Trump still has to play along so to speak. He's doing alright.

>trump will be judge by his action from jan 20

So why is Sup Forums praising him for actions when he's not in office, but use this when ever we bring constructive criticism of him?

>He picked the best he could.

Yeah I love my jobs being replaced with robots and illegals!

>They were bought off by wall street.

Oh and Trump isn't. Do you know who Robert Mercer is?

what action ?
choosing the people he want to work with ?

you cannot know how it will go down, it's like complaining a bout a new soccer team before the first game

wait and see there's nothing people can do anyway
or do you just want people complaining for the sake of complaining ?

their policies were shit, clearly we should be building a wall.

>choosing the people he want to work with ?

Yes that's one of the most important thing about being president. Having a cabinet. And his cabinet is full of neoliberal deregulating oligarchs.

>you cannot know how it will go down,

Yes I can. If you know anything about history of capitalism in the USA you will know there is a deep state in the USA that ensures voting doesn't change anything.

>or do you just want people complaining for the sake of complaining ?

idk you faggots spent 8 years complaining about Obama for god dam near anything. Why all of a sudden should I should the president respect?

Like i said, he did the best he could with what already existed.. These are people who are in Trumps power. Do you just think Trump is selecting players of a multi-power council? For a person to become a politician on these levels means that they already have some problems and corruption. It would be impossible for Trump to select nothing but puritanism and also be unwise. He has to work with what already exists and considering that he is doing great.. all his picks are excellent considering not the perspective of someone who singles out those picks but someone who looks at the whole and bigger picture involved. You have to roll with the punches and work with thats already there.

>he did the best he could with what already existed..

Backpeddling I see Trumptards. You are gonna spend the next four / eight years making excuses for why he didn't do anything he said he would do?

it's hard to consider trumps politics good or bad for me because it just seems he is stupid. like, not very smart. most of what he says is very emotionally biased and he changes most of his views all the time

like, he used to be a democrat
and he completely changed his views on climate change and lots of other things

bernie was upright and knew what he stood for, he was a much stronger individual than trump

He might not.. Thats what we, as Trumptards, are waiting on and waiting to see.. He still has to play along right now.. Obama just threatened WW3, we are all terrified and artificially complacent. We dont know what hes going to do just as you dont.

We all consider him to be not the best leader, just as a Hilltard considers Hillary. Yes, hes dumb and daft.. He could go full autistic and just be a shitty president... We dont know.. If someone did they would post it on here.

Until he sold out and bent the knee to Clinton, BLM, DNC, Muslims, etc. But yes, very strong individual.

>Trump is a reformist (hopefully)

Eh, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

And a Clinton cabinet would have been like what?

Checked,

And we did not elect Trump to be Sup Forums incarnate. We meme'd him to sow salt in liberal eyes and sow havok among the media.

We can count on Donald Trump to do one thing: Win.

This means that the first thing on his mind is Donald Trump, but if we're fortunate, the 2nd and 3rd things on his mind are American prosperity and the uncucking of a once proud nation.

5D Bingo is not played in a day

under the two party system, he needed to affiliate with a major party. the democrats chose hillary, he really had no choice

trump might be a better candidate because he is more erratic and and uncotrolled, unlike hillary who is controlled by the democrats completely.

but they both suck, i feel that is undeniable

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

This is more pathetic than the cucks who tried to make it sound like people regretted brexit.

people did. people do. i can't speak about trump but people regret the brexit, it was an outburst of chauvinist angst

>This is more pathetic than the cucks who tried to make it sound like people regretted brexit.

Tell me how Trump's picks are good. Do you even know who are they are? Who is his labor pick? Education pick?

Like Bernietards... A great philosopher once said be hot or cold.. dont be luke-warm...