Kali Yuga

Hindus believe that human civilization degenerates spiritually during the Kali Yuga, which is referred to as the Dark Age because in it people are as far away as possible from God.

Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga

‣Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
‣Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
‣People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.

With regard to human relationships, Markandeya's discourse says:

‣Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
‣People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
‣Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
‣Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
‣People will take vows and break them soon after.
‣People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
‣Gurus will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.
‣Brahmans will not be learned or honored, Kshatriyas will not be brave, Vaishyas will not be just in their dealings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mU3tXq6EP68
lmgtfy.com/?q=History of Hinduism
youtube.com/watch?v=JRYbvawWiFY
aryanism.net/wp-content/uploads/Adolf-Hitler-The-Ultimate-Avatar-Part-One.pdf
savitridevi.org/lightning-contents.html
google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/mahabharata.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjlwpj1zqbRAhXCRY8KHaVPAD0QFggLMAA&sig2=rriGkrE0DRBpcUnu48oeYg&usg=AFQjCNFVOk5gbj6
youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gotra
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You forgot:

>Brown people will move into countries where people eat a lot of wheat

Not kidding.

>wheat and barley
>not tendies & more tendies
garbage

>believing this nonesense
>2017

Or maybe humans can just be assholes without any magical spirit age making them.

Daily reminder that white Europeans came from India approx. 8000 years ago and their native pre-Christian religion branched out from ancient Hinduism.

Newsflash. Religions and god are made up.
Besides his divine holyness Kek of course, he will bring us glory and purge the non believers.

> every single line is happening
> nonsense

>Besides his divine holyness Kek of course, he will bring us glory and purge the non believers.
You mean the meme spammed on Sup Forums by a Jewish facebook billionaire?

What most people forget to add is that Kali Yuga began at midnight (00:00) on 18 February 3102 BCE.

So we really have don´t have even any or much at all recorded history from previous Yuga, let alone from "Golden Age" itself.

Bump

No, he meant the meme spammed by that puertorican billionare guy from youtube.

You have one last chance to repent before Kek strikes you down, Infidel!

you are some centuries behind Nigel, Hinduism and European paganism have both a steppe ancestor, that's why there are similarities between Hinduism and pre Christian European traditions

"Useful Idiots"

- Yuri

Real culture as opposed to vapid pop culture. Ancient wisdom mixed with a side of unbelievable bullshit.

>t. Evola

Wait, really?

Kali Yuga is old news senpai, I reckon we're deep in that shit.
Going to hang out in this thread, cause I like buddhism and hindus are cool

Some points from my life and situation, I know udgaf, but I've had a bad day.
>‣Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
People seem miserable AF, I got a load of abuse from a customer the other day, fugg, why do people have do be nasty?
>‣People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
Nigga I'm constantly suppressing violent impulses either with a friend or a cuntstomer, I'll e chattting to them and suddenly feel the urge to punch them in the noggin, IDK mebby I'm just mental
>‣Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
this x100, wtf is wrong guise? it's like we accepted materialism and muh organisms and now pseudopr0n and the like is perfectly acceptable on the tv, and society is hyper sexualised, jesus
>‣Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
muh pure way man,
>‣People will take vows and break them soon after.
this is just too buttfrustrating for me atm
>‣People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
le bottle of whiskey RN, mass production and cheap booze + humans = lol
>‣Gurus will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.
#Jeb!
>‣Brahmans will not be learned or honored, Kshatriyas will not be brave, Vaishyas will not be just in their dealings.
My local "Vicar" kicked my mum out of church in order to let the whore who slept with my piece of shit dad and her HONEST TO GOD ex-satanist lover's family stay.

BURN IT ALL SHIVA PLS

>Hinduism and European paganism have both a steppe ancestor

[background throatsinging intensifies]

>tl;dr: humans and their societies are also subject to the universal law of entropy

This is worse than a palmist telling you that you are currently trying to get more money in your life

all cultural mythologies talk about gods of confusion where truth would be blasphemed as lies, and lies praised as the truth.

>2017
>still being this retarded

this is probably why jesus taught shiva worship

>you are some centuries behind Nigel, Hinduism and European paganism have both a steppe ancestor

Hindu mythology in itself is much older than what you've just referenced, it just wasn't called hindu mythology at the time.

>there are similarities between Hinduism and pre Christian European traditions

if you look at the pantheon of every sect of mythology, you'll find they have an un-manifested source of creation in each one, zues wasn't the creator, neither was Cronos. the Greek Pantheon's primordial gods are basically just genesis with different words and terms.

hindu's are starting to study jesus for a reason, some are believing him to be a incarnation of shiva, at least thats a stand that I'm starting to take

youtube.com/watch?v=mU3tXq6EP68

>Implying incarnations of Shiva live among humans
No that is not how Hindu mythology works only vishu reincarnated as human forms among humans

>Hindu mythology in itself is much older than what you've just referenced, it just wasn't called hindu mythology at the time.
as far as I know it's perfectly in time with the Vedic period of India and the arrival of Aryan speaking folk, according to current archeology
of course, just as it happened in Europe, they would take local elements and blend them in, but this doesn't change the fundamental roots

interestingly there seem to be similarities between Tengri and the reconstructed proto-IE sky father as well

>‣People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
no he didn't

>>/r9k/
you're not welcome here

>CURRENTYEAR
what the fuck is going on in this thread?

Shiva will come and destroy all the degenerates in his kalki form and will usher in an era of satyug

I'll take the bait, enlighten us.

Kalki is avatar of Vishnu.

Kali-Yuga began in 3102 BCE.
The length of Kali Yuga is 432,000 years

>tfw have to endure 429,000 more years of [CURRENT YEAR]

:^(

*427,000 years

Yes I mean vishu desu as I said earlier incarnation of Shiva generally don't mingle with people

Can we speed this shit up?

Where do I learn more about the history of Hinduism?

Man, just breathing in the first yuga must have felt like heroin on crack all the time

lmgtfy.com/?q=History of Hinduism

This is a good guide, very comprehensive

Probably not but those numbers don't seem right to me
You wanna know the mythology or the history?

Read a book nigger!

>The length of Kali Yuga is 432,000 years

Fuck this gay earth

What I´ve understood from many Hindu and Traditionalist authors, the numbers should not be taken as exact Truth but more like symbolical.

For example, they say that human lifetime in Satya Yuga/Golden Age was 100,000 years.

This of course is ridiculous, but should be understood as symbolical. René Guénon has written about this.

Short time in an ants life shiksa insects, freeze your head like a real boss kike.

Hence why there is scant historical evidence of such peoples. They were too busy engaging in Astral Sex and moving large megaliths with their minds to fuck with primitive 'technology'.

you know, i'm reasonably sure i just read through like 5 stories of shiva turning into people to play games with his followers, including asking for a couple to eat the flesh of their only child, and bringing it back to life after the childs parents cut off his head, and tricked a hunter into plucking out his eye in order to show devotion to his linga.

I'm like completely sure you're full of shit. shiva messes with his devotees ALL THE TIME.

Aryan isnt a type of speaking folk. Aryan is an ancient indian term meaning "noble"

>but this doesn't change the fundamental roots

aryan fundamentally had nothing to do with with race or skin color, but was in itself the act of being noble.

>as far as I know it's perfectly in time with the Vedic period of India and the arrival of Aryan speaking folk

here's something funny, kingdoms in africa have by far a much more similar tongue, tone, and definition to their words as they do in india, more so than you could ever cross reference with india and europe.

christ came here to crucify (destroy) the world. vishnu isn't really on the destruction ring as he is the preserver.

>Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga
>Pajeets still won't poo in loo

Symbolical of what though? You can't just say something is symbolic and then neglect what it's symbolizing.

time is a funny thing. 1 second to gods is like millions upon millions of years to us

René Guénon (1886-1951), one of the few great thinkers to have worked from this assumption, accepted that the four Yugas are in the proportion of 4:3:2:1, but questioned the Puranic figures. The zeros were put there simply to mislead, he says,9 and for good reason. If people knew the real dates, they would try to predict the future, which is unwise “because in practice, such knowledge brings many more problems than advantages.”10 The essential thing is the number 4320, which Guénon takes as representing the Maha Yuga: the set of four Yugas that embraces the entire history of present humanity. But 4320 years is obviously too short a period, just as the 4,320,000 years of the Puranas is too long. There were two basic problems: first, to find the correct multiplier of 4320 in order to arrive at the true length of the Maha Yuga, and second, to find the anchor in known chronology. Guénon seems to have worked backwards from knowledge of another cycle, that of the precession of the equinoxes which is traditionally given as 25,920 years (4320 x 6). Assuming that the Krita Yuga or the “timeless” Golden Age lasted for a whole precessional cycle, this gives the following durations for the four Yugas in human years, with a total of 64,800 years or 4320 x 15:
Krita, 25,920
Treta, 19,440
Dwapara, 12,960
Kali, 6480

Playing tricks does not equal to him being a full on avatar like vishu does, again you are not getting the mythology here it's not his task to do that his task is that of the destroyer

don't be autistic now, I'm referring to the folks who used the term, proto-Indo-Iranians if you want to be more precise, in order to distinguish them from their western counterparts
"Aryan" is just a classic term to refer to these northern invaders

>You can't just say something is symbolic and then neglect what it's symbolizing.

yes you can. he's not obligated to tell you what its symbolizing, its your obligation to find what symbols

Aryan is also linked to the (((biblical))) definitions of races as japhetic, as opposed to semetic (tribe of shem) and hametic (moors).

Explain, is this guy a useful idiot or does OP refer to the behaviour of useful idiots among others? If the former and not the latter are you saying the Yuri narrative of the recent history of the west is not compatible with this Kali Yuga stuff?

Personally I think Kali Yuga sounds like it is an older version of what Oswald Spengler says. The marxist subversion Yuri describes is just an accelerant for that decline, and crushes the hope of the optimist who holds out hope that the decline of the west can be stopped or even reversed.

Referring to the user branon responded to.

Don't hurt anybody.

Decline of civilisation is inevitable but this approach is not nihilistic as if your karma is good after the destruction you reincarnate as a human again or if it's very good you become one with god

The Greek creator was Kaos.
Praise Kek!

I don't deserve or desire oneness, I need to kick more puppies. The puppies must understand this world of shit.

you know, i also just read a story about hoiw shiva turned into a man, tricked a devotee prostitute into marrying him for 3 days, faked his death, and watched his devotee almost commit suicide because she couldn't keep the vow she made under shiva's name only to be stopped by shiva appearing before her at the last second, and telling her it was him the whole time. he appears as a human hunter to play a hunting game with another hunter, and as a wandering hermit teacher to maintain the discipline of the universe.

what the fuck are you tlaking about?

>again you are not getting the mythology here it's not his task to do that his task is that of the destroyer

again, I'm sure I'm reading more of the mythology than you are. he appears to his devotees all the time. and again, Christ said that he is here to crucify the world, how is that not on the end of destruction.

Shiva isn't only about destruction, he's the only god who can grant immortality when brahma and vishnu can't, even though they are one in the same.

come on man, you can't even shit in a toliet. dont act like you know how to read.

>"Aryan" is just a classic term to refer to these northern invaders

obviously they weren't invaders if they are refereed to as "noble"

>obviously they weren't invaders if they are refereed to as "noble"
?
the term "noble" was already in their language

and yoga is an aryan science.

invaders don't come to teach, they come to destroy and conquer.

dominate is the right term, and I don't see where you are getting at
just as the Hellenes invaded and conquered Minoan Greece, absorbing its elements and birthing the Hellenic civilization, the same can be said about India

just because there is an invasion it doesn't mean there is a replacement, but rather a blending

I honestly think we're in Dvapara Yuga, equal parts Good and Evil, a sort of spiritual bronze age, before hopefully heading upwards to Treta Yuga.

We wouldn't have had a year like 2016 if we were in Kali Yuga. We wouldn't be able to read or write, most likely.

>Shiva isn't only about destruction, he's the only god who can grant immortality when brahma and vishnu can't, even though they are one in the same.

Cmon man, none of the Trimurti worshippers are not in agreement which one of the Gods is the most beneficial or which can grant the boon of immortality. Of course Vaishnavites will say Vishnu while Shaivites will say Shiva.

Interestingly enough, while Brahma is directly the Creator-God, there are extremely few temples dedicated in India to Brahma alone, when compared to Vishnu or Shiva.

Brahma has mere 30 temples across India dedicated to him.

Shiva does not meddle with the fate of civilisation firstly that's vishus task and please desu I can recite whole chapters of the bhagwat Geeta don't fall for the Brown people are retarded meme, you can believe christ was the incarnation of Shiva but do remember Shiva favors intoxication, sex even being a trans(one of his avatars), his worshippers even engage in canabalism and worship his penis good luck fitting that into your narrative

Hitler had always said he was only preparing the way for "the coming man". Lord Kalki will soon appear.

Adolf Hitler - Preserver of Dharma
youtube.com/watch?v=JRYbvawWiFY

aryanism.net/wp-content/uploads/Adolf-Hitler-The-Ultimate-Avatar-Part-One.pdf
savitridevi.org/lightning-contents.html

There are some number crunchers who put the end at 2025.

The great sleeping dragon devours all. The supermassive blackhole at the center of all, regurgitating creation as nebula star factories. Very little, if any, escapes into the icy deep space. Most matter recycles as does time into the multibang universes ekpyrosis. Time pours backwards at high energies, into pools of creation. The static on the tv.

Sounds like literally Vivec

hindus are most advanced spiritually

its just a fact you cant deny , they are probably the only culture left with real untapped potential if they dont cuck themselves too hard by removing the caste system

unfortunately the jew wont spare them and will make them go for the "WEST IS BEST" meme

He was cursed by Shiva for marrying his own daughter, there should be only one Brahma temple the one in pushkar

Are there some documentarys or Youtube vids about Hindu myths and stuff?

It checks out

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

the trimurti is a later development, basically the higher caste hindus all have a deity that THEY DESCEND from

they LITERALLY think they stem from divine beings/seers/heroes and have been cultivating their rituals for 1000s of years

so unlike the west, who lost the ability to produce sacred leaders i.e. people like Caesar, who thought of himself as son of Jupiter , and also was the HIGHEST PRIEST

the indians still have the chance to produce a leader that is both 1) the highest religious authority and 2) the highest military authority

you know, history says black people came from africa, but easter island and the olmec heads contradicts our entire set of history, by indicating that they came from south america, and Mu.

I'm getting at the fact when you're working on a false perspective on misinformation.

Indians really are an interesting bunch, Dravidian in particular down in the the south. They don't seem so violent and generally have a desire to be at peace with others and a desire to learn, poo in loo jokes aside.

But it's possible I could just be looking at this through a biased lens. I don't hear a lot of news coming from India. Maybe a poo-in-loo can enlighten me, but generally the ones I've observed here are fairly harmless.

Don't ask me how I know this. But Kali Yuga officially ends this decade.

Bollywood rape culture westernization and industrial sized chemical poisoning, the power of the black sun eclipses and devours all the light of creation eventually.

Seconding this. Pooh memes aside, India has a very interesting history and culture.

>I'll take the bait, enlighten us.
Google Palmer Luckey, you git.

Yes, the whole Kek/Trump/Meme magic thing was orchestrated from the outside.

The Vedas don't mention any of that, the Varna system aka the cast system consists of 4 main division
Brahmin - the teachers, religious leaders and scientists
Kshatriya - warriors and rulers
Vaishya - the traders
Dalits - lower caste, meager workers and basically the conquered people
The upper caste were initially skill based you had to train under a guru for years to attain those titles it became patriarchal along the way it wasn't that way in the starting but yes the fact remains most of the kids learned there own caste skills too

>Minoan Greece
It wasnt in mainland but in the islands

google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/mahabharata.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjlwpj1zqbRAhXCRY8KHaVPAD0QFggLMAA&sig2=rriGkrE0DRBpcUnu48oeYg&usg=AFQjCNFVOk5gbj6
80GYxTjwmMf-s38lx5Q

Read this

yes but it had already influenced the mainland hugely, which is why it is often also called the "Aegean" civilization

Thank you, I was really confused.

youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk

Vid related is pretty bleak. I first saw it hungover and I had tears in my eyes by the end. If something along these lines is actually part of the belief system in your part of the world then I want to know how you can have hope.

As far as I can work, given the inevitable decline, the only alternatives under a Western mentality of a desire for unlimited knowledge are:

- Nihilism
- Denial (we can go back to a golden era)
- Religion (it'll be a hard life but muh heaven)
- Spaceflight (continue the expansion that Westerners crave)

Spacefaring monarchy plz

OK. So how could I verify this?

Dravidans are portrayed as the deamon in Hindu mythology
Dark
Indulging in drinking gambling and skin show

The righteous Hindu warriors conquered over them a few Dravidans actually worship a few of those deamon Kings, some of the deamon Kings are treated with respect in the mythology too.

Minoans were the island people

Thanks. I will. This is a good thread.

Do you think they were different from greeks?
Do they were greeks?

Well darkness is a universal archetype of evilness and bad things in every culture and religion, so that's not surprising. But the mythology aside, how are the actual people? Which one are you? North or South poo-in-loo?

How do you know this

I feel it.

It is a good pain

thats wrong mate,

the highest castes always have a DIVINE LINEAGE called "gotra"

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gotra

varna is more like the feudal system in europe,

the more important part is "jati" which is synonymous to "tribe"

and the aryans were not invaders, they were immigrants into India
Dravidians arent niggers, they are an older Europid stock that existed in India before the Indo-Aryan Immigrations took place

>religion ( muh heaven)
Thats where Hinduism is different from semantic religion we have no concept of heaven and hell your karma is this life will determine what you are reincarnated as in the next life and the only way to reach our final form is to be one with God and end this cycle of reincarnation

>Shiva favors intoxication, sex even being a trans(one of his avatars)

that's why he is celibate, and why prakti trying to marry him is often a complete struggle when she has to try to find him in her next life (garland of skulls story)

his ghouls break into drunken orgies, but shiva is an ascetic yogi

>penis
a linga is a penis and a vagina, shiva worshippers bow to the union of female and male energy. there is clearly a vagina penis combo in shiva's lingas.

i posted a small summary about how shiva appeared as a shiva devotee to his followers, and consumed the head of their child in a act of cannablism.

>good luck fitting that into your narrative
I don't have a narrative, I have a bunch of stories of shiva that I like. and i mean, my jesus was married to (probably a prostitute) mary magdalen that talked of marrying whores because no one will be their husbands...

> don't fall for Brown people are retarded meme

I didnt fall for it, you showed me a poo in loo.

>Shiva does not meddle with the fate of civilisation

well, shiva himself protects one of the cities on the ganga river when the world blows up

but shiva does what ever the fuck he wants.

>mon man, none of the Trimurti worshippers are not in agreement which one of the Gods is the most beneficial or which can grant the boon of immortality

actually, I noticed this conflict in the stories. it turns out it really doesnt matter since they (vishnu shiva and brahma) are just the 3 aspects of the same Brahman and it seems to me that all 3 are able to grant immortality, and the limiting of this one gift was only for the purposes of story. while the Trimurti worshippers can't agree, it means they're idiots that miss the point of the story, since all 3 regularly acknowledge they come from Brahman, or the Greek version Aether, or the judaic christian Yahweh. it means all 3 are able to grant immortality.

sometimes one avatar of between the big 3 will be stronger than the other

yes but not by a lot, Greece is still very "neolithic"/"anatolian", genetically speaking, it doesn't seem it underwent a huge shift like north Europe did, and the reason is probably because how advanced Greece already was compared to other places in Europe which got overrun

I am a North Indian
South Indian in general are nice they are not that bright but have better educational facilities so that's why you see all those Shitty software engineers, North Indians are Brighter but caste politics agenda to people in more important than the development agenda sadly