It's happening

ok, so if germans after this you will not start uncucking yourselves, then I've lost all hope in you

Other urls found in this thread:

wochenblick.at/silvester-in-dortmund-allahu-akbar-und-kirchenbrand/
www1.wdr.de/nachrichten/ruhrgebiet/silvester-dortmund-100.html
presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/4971/3524699
ruhrnachrichten.de/staedte/dortmund/44137-Dortmund~/Silvester-Boellerverbote-und-Platzverweise-Die-Lage-in-Dortmund;art930,3185532
twitter.com/lukas_bals/status/815314878458171392
archive.is/75trW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if anything this just shows that they need more allah snakbars exploding themselves.

Source?

>fake news

Yeah, nice try kanker kaaskop

> muh Stasi told me not go to fake new website breidbard, it is bad fur mein mutti Merkel

Kut hoer, no link = no source, faggot

>it's written in a png it must be true

I hope the dam breaks, Colgate.

no point to give you fags a link because it's blocked in you country anyway. stay cucked hans

kill yourself Sören

wochenblick.at/silvester-in-dortmund-allahu-akbar-und-kirchenbrand/

op is still swatekanker for beeing to lazy to give link

>wochenblick.at

schreibt nichtmal piss news darüber?
nichtmal der AfD newsletter?
Fake news du Knecht. Geh wieder nach Sup Forums Kreiswichsen, die Erwachsenen reden hier über Politik.

what's that gibberish? don't type while you're performing fellatio on Ahmed

Welp. Its over. I hope that the whole of humanity burns in hell

wew, kaaskopp calling any language gibberish, now thats rich.

They made the same type of mess in London, different city same shit. Europe needs to remove.

you can use google and will find any other news sauce reporting about this, subhuman.

muss immer wieder lachen wenn ich linken abschaum wie dich sehe der nicht damit klar kommt, dass alle werte die er vertritt sich einer nach dem anderen als falsch herausstellen.
erhäng dich sören.

muzzshits burned a church in London? when was that?

>hat kein argument
>hat nur fake news
Muß scheiße sein, wenn man du ist.

your country's official language is arabic now. correct yourselves

www1.wdr.de/nachrichten/ruhrgebiet/silvester-dortmund-100.html

presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/4971/3524699

ruhrnachrichten.de/staedte/dortmund/44137-Dortmund~/Silvester-Boellerverbote-und-Platzverweise-Die-Lage-in-Dortmund;art930,3185532

twitter.com/lukas_bals/status/815314878458171392
du hurensohn

at this point, I honestly don't even know what to say.

+1 for the german police that just said fuck it and rounded up all the north africans and literaly prevented another mass raping at NYE.

Don't bash the normal German, bash the fucking left wing puppet masters.

>all the north africans
b b but but muh racial profiling

Unfortunally this is not anymore a big event. This is just a little news, who will be forgotten in 2-3 days.
Jesus the most people have already forgotten the terror attack in berlin a few days ago.

This is the new germany

You realize churches are the reason there are so many refugees and illegals, right?

You'll get your Trump someday

if it works it works and by god it worked

Don't know about churches, but Muslims strike again this year in France and burned 1,000+ cars.

archive.is/75trW

Of course the French claim it's been a tradition for years, even with about 160 cars torched every day, so it's okay.

Are you liking armed police or military at every corner?

>jungle Männer
Now I don't speak Nazi, but shouldn't that be sandig neger? Or are you so racist you don't even care where the refugees you're maligning come from?

I like how they even keeps stats.
> this year muslims burned 17% more cars then in last. a slight increase, but within norm

Someday Putin will take back east Germany and make things right.

Some say it's a tradition since the 80s, but never give numbers back then. France had the 2005 riots from Muslims with almost 9,000 cars torched in 20 days. I believe there was another incident on NYE that started the NYE burnings.

why would he need another muslim shithole? he already have a bunch of those within his country which need fixing first.