>Diverse

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Dropbox/status/809089934501945344
youtube.com/watch?v=5wfrDhgUMGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AYO

diversity just means less white people.

100% diverse means 0% white.

That's actually good for waking normies up to what (((diversity))) means.

Diversity is strength

Doesn't realize diverse=few to no whites

Diversity is a code word for white genocide
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white

How many times must it be said

It's ABOUT the black panthers dumbass

That nazi movie that Daniel Radcliffe made was all white people. Why not be bitching about that?

Blacks are being shoved into movies about king author etc..

Diversity means black to libtards. They also think Japan lacks "diversity".

>CTR pretending to be Sup Forums
Nobody wants to see niggers. Not Arabs, not Latinos, and especially not Based Asians.

AYO HOLD UP

You're missing the point

*smacks lips*

Diverse would have been 90% Asian women playaing black guys.

It's not about the fact that the cast is 90% black, it's about how they can somehow see this as "diverse". If ANY movie was 90% white they would be screeching about a lack of diversity.

Wew, black kkk glorification. So liberal, so progressive.
It's like they're telling us to get armed.

EHYHE YO.
EYO
MUH NIGGUH
HOL 'UHH MUH NIGGUH
U BE FINNA GET AT DAT TRYNNA

Well, it is a movie about Africans.

Lmao it's about THE black panther

Imagine watching anything Disney touches.

I see that it needs to be said at least once more

> A movie that caters to 12% of the population will fail and the population it left out will be blamed

Will this movie fail too, like the other nigger praise movies?

> black super hero
> in Black Country
> in Africa

Complain about lack of white people

Seriously guys?

>fail

nope

This is the funniest part about race relations in America.

Niggers are 12% of the population. Why is everyone always fucking talking about them? It's almost like nigs are loudmouth monkeys who can't shut the fuck up ever.

It will fail, though.

I used to roll my eyes at this statement, but it's 100% true.

>>Diverse

Could you some Asian diversity IMHO.

>all black cast
>in late 18th/early 19th century America
>playing white people who owned black slaves
>Hamilton

Seriously.

I sometimes forget we even have them.

Exactly. Normies need to wake up and realize they can never appease the BLM & SJW crowd. Their diversity means "100% of my kind".

Two weeks ago Dropbox caused a chimpout because there were no blacks in their "Diversity at Dropbox" tweet:
twitter.com/Dropbox/status/809089934501945344

That's a good thing. Stuff like this should happen all the time. It should reach a point were people don't boast about diversity anymore because it would trigger the nutters. If you're on twitter, false flag this.

>movie proudly announces 90% black actors
Say it's only 90% diverse.

>company proudly announces 50% female hires
Ask why they aren't all black

>company proudly announces 50% black hires
Ask where the LGBT people are

>company proudly announces hiring gays and trannies
Shame them for not hiring disabled people

And so on...

Is the remaining 10% jewish?

youtube.com/watch?v=5wfrDhgUMGI

really makes you think

HOL UP

Mandatory pic.

No, retard.

>Black Superhero
>In Black Country
>90% Black Cast
Nothing wrong here

>90% Black Cast
>"The cast of Black Panther is hella diverse!"

Reading comprehension, you oxygen guzzling moron.

50% of black men are gay so you get the lgbt quota filled when u hire darkies in movies. is a win win for the mel gibson haters in hollywood.

At least they are starting to be open about how diversity means anti-white.

Black Panther is a comic book character, you're thinking of a defunct gang that got taken out in the 70's. Getting senile, old man? No one cares about the black panthers, people care about this marvel character

Why did you roll your eyes?

>Movie set in Africa had black people

Makes me think.

>Movie set in Europe and US has black people
rly mks me thnk

how retarded are haitians?

oh come on guys it's literally set in Africa

Wait really?

Liberal here

Diversity refers to the overall.

Its diverse compared to how many black people have been in movies.

Just like how Obama's Presidency has been diverse comapred to other ones.

You don't compare diversity to itself (Lets say the make up of a basketball team). You compare the diverse makeup of the NBA to the NHL.

>90% black
>diversity

>90% white
>NOT DIVERSE!!!

>>>/plebbit/

The story of the NASA space monkeys.

Didn't they make a fake first world African nation for this movie too?

I'm going to kill you lad

fuckwit

It's about the super hero Black Panther, not the quasi-terrorist group

While that guy may be confused but have you actually read the comic?
Mostly black characters.

It's capeshit so it'll at least break even

Because on the face of it, it seems like Facebook-tier nonsense until you investigate it further.

only whites cast in the movie will be the bad dudes..

Yes this is what it is about.

We wuz federalists n sheeit

FUCK OBAMA AND FUCK BLACK """""PEOPLE"""""

A movie about black people has a highly black cast? This is white genocide! What an outrage!

Diservity is codeword for White Genocide

Just how we have Skype, Google, etc.

When will niggers learn.

They don't take into account of the predominately ((((white))) , sound, filming and production crew. The ((((white))) stage builders the (((white))) everything else putting their people on a stage like puppets in the grand scheme of monitory oppression.

>a country that is white has more whites in it in power ?

>You don't compare diversity to itself (Lets say the make up of a basketball team). You compare the diverse makeup of the NBA to the NHL.
OK let's do that.
NBA= vast majority nigger= diverse
NHL= vast majority white= RAYCISSSS!! :(
?
Kill yourself, cuck faggot.

have u seen thor ?wtf no white ppl . Iron man too no asians.

They are not the smartest bunch, but at least they dont make a ruckus like muslims nor african americans. They are highly visual, if you change a package of your product to rebrand yourself and change lets say the font, they will not buy it because they it doesn't look 100% like the original product even though the text its the same and comes from an oficial supplier. They cant read and need everything exactly the same or else they will think you are deceive them.

Haitians just want to work because they are starving to death in their own country. Normally they are very calm, but because dominican police officers and the general population sort of hate them and will beat them or cut them with machetes for trying anything funny.

its almost like diversity means less white people

The majority of Hollywood is full of jewish actors anyway. Very few are actually white.

Black kkk?

>TFW you're a long time comic fan who loves Black Panther's movie because you enjoy techno-mysticism vibe of the old BP comics, but the movie will probably be ruined with ham-fisted PC

I just want to go on a jungle adventure...

That's some Saul Alinsky tier strategy. It is effective. You have to hold them to their impossible AND contradictory principles. You have to push them to the point where they in-fight because the oppression olympics is a bitter war no one wins.

Currently, I think the SJW power rankings break down as follows:
>Muslim men
>White women
>Muslim women
>Black women
>Trannies
>Homosexuals
>Black men
>People with 'mental issues'
>Hispanics (men and women)
>Physically disabled people and retards
>Asians

The hierarchy is not strict and I am sure you can find examples where it breaks down differently. However, the point is to keep pushing them to their standards. Question them as to why diversity doesn't include X? Demand that they fight for Y. They will inevitably turn on each other.

>Nation of Islam
>Black Panthers
remember, YAKUB created the devil whitey

Is that list top to bottom or bottom to top?
Because
>White women
and
>Asians
are pretty despised by the people lower on the "privilege pyramid"

>Black men
are also hated by the feminists and LGBTBBQ community

>king author

Movie takes place in Africa doesn't it? If that's the case it only makes sense to have a large African cast. This is a non issue

Black panther is a marvel comic superhero movie

The main character is black panther and it's set in wakanda (Africa)

So yeah... It should be mostly black people

Lol

Yeah its not perfect. It's top to bottom.

So Islam is always first. It never loses to anything in the SJW hierarchy - not feminism, not to gays, nothing. SJWs will protect Islam over all other causes, even against the individual's best interest.

I think white women, while despised by others, have their whining heard before, say black men. Asians are the lowest rung of them all. But like I say, its just a stab at it.

>The hierarchy is not strict
You can mix and match to suit your needs!

>i'm a White female muslim FtMtF pansexual transhispanic with multiple self diagnosed crippling mental disorders and is "xtra thicc".

Come at me.

>SJWs will protect Islam over all other causes,
What about refugees? If faced to choose between the 2, refugees or islam. Where does the coin land?

actually that would be the best way to play it; have a stack of identities

Refugees are synonymous with Muslims, more or less. Yes there are, say, Christian Syrians, but I would wager these rank lower than Muslim Syrians to an SJW.

Just wait for it to go on Netflix and give it 1 star or tank the IMDb rating lol

You morons, the problem is not that the film's actors are 90% black. The problem is that they call 90% black "diverse". That is not diverse at all. That is mostly black. If it were a 90% white cast, could that be called "diverse"?

War is peace

Learning the SJW game is like building a Hearthstone deck.

Old news. Diverse has meant non-white for a while now. Didn't you know? It's 2017 so fuck dictionaries and shit.

And it will still make millions of shekels. Stupid goyim.

what the hell did you expected that black panther a warrior from uganda to be played by a white dude or an asian?

The niggers (and your smug self) are missing the point. Being 90% anything isn't "diverse", it just means it's a nigger movie. Which is fine, since it takes place it nigistan, but when 90% white nations need "diversity" and "diversity" is 90% niggers, i hope you realize the jews (and i guaran-fucking-tee it's jews behind These movies) who push this nigger garbage are aiming for our ultimate extinction, if you're not just shitposting or some faggot fob from reddit.

Why does black panther has to be played by a black, don't be ridiculous.

Freedom is slavery.

One of the "benefits" of post modernism is that words no longer mean what they should, but what we want them to mean.

That's why 99% black is diversity, only white people can be racist and women are a minority.

Because people didn't feel the need to score Nazi Potter for SJW points.

>Belgian education

>a movie that plays in a country in darkest africa, almost completely hidden away from the rest of the world has mainly black characters

That's cool. Now if only movies set in white countries were 90% white.

Dont forget that is Men, not Muslims terrorizing women in Europe

They are shit posters and journalists trying to make their story.

I don't have an answer to fight them yet, but simmer down some