Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OaIoJuHibr8
youtube.com/watch?v=zIfWpbuA-gQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's a chimp.

Madam President 2020

I'm still trying to determine the species

Woman. Grow up

Bigger problem is how come congresswoman Rochester is celebrated for not having any political experience?

Cognitive dissonance.gif

did u ask her?

This why I agree with more than two genders.

It helps ugly people not feel bad in their categories of just man and woman.

a man, prove me wrong, my cantonese draws say that orks are all males and only breed males, and to breed more orkz they need to fug elves, since elves are all females (or traps) they end up breeding orkz and the elf end up thinking she (he) is an ork, refute that /po/, my nipponese scrolls never lie.

A man.

That's a great topic of discussion! You should bring it up in YOUR thread

If Micheal is a woman, then why did they kill Joan Rivers

youtube.com/watch?v=OaIoJuHibr8

Ok I will btw how do I get a job at ctr? I wanna be a professional troll too

youtube.com/watch?v=zIfWpbuA-gQ

She is masculine as fuck, with far more muscle than Barry. Shave her head, remove the makeup and smile, and I think you'd be looking at a mans face.

If you don't believe me, try and find a picture of her in a swimsuit. You can't, because its too revealing, she needs carefully selected fashion to hide her manbody.

Who was Obama referring to he said "Michael and I.." during that speech?

People who knew Barry back in the day literally said he was gay, and an ex-flame spoke up about it and got suicided.

Its nowhere near proof she is a man, but it does make me wonder. It would be so easy to test, just pluck a hair and karotype the cells found in the root to see if she is XX or XY, or perhaps something else. Then she likely wears wigs or weaves, so who the fuck knows.

>Is this a man or a woman
It doesn't even matter;. What's with this fetish of trying to guess that nigger's gener.
One would almost think you're all obsessed with knowing who has a nigger dick or not.

it doesn't matter if it is a monkey or a midget either.

Nothing matters! everything is a lie!

>it doesn't matter if it is a monkey
It is, though.

"who cares, it doesn't make any difference" concern trolls quickly becoming biggest villain of 2017

>to inteligent for monkeys

thanks for that gif hah

It might not matter to you, but niggers hate homos and trannies

if the truth ever came out, they would turn on the obamas so fast