Is being attractive the true master race?

Absolutely

>guaranteed replies

Is that you?

no its me

yup. #killalluglypeople

I may be fat but thank fuck I never had acne

That's Jyzz?

No because it's relative. If it's not relative you gonna have to choose a beauty standard, and your choice will be the western one, because whites are the master race.

If being attractive is the true master race then we all know who they are.

I'm Jyzz

Me on the left

nah man I wish I was that jacked. It's Zyzz: troll tripfag from /fit/ who died in 2011

No that's me

>hrt
Oh my gosh
Destiny stop mocking me :'(

How did he died?

Heart attack.
steroids+cocaine+no cardio+sauna

Man he was a beautiful cunt no homo

I've noticed a trend of good looking people being dumber than your average looking joe, I might be influenced by the examples provided by Hollywood media celebrities but it seems that unattractiveness tends to make people compensate their lack of aesthetic appeal by trying to become more intelligent or "knowledgeable" in most cases, though there's plenty ugly fucks who are dumb as shit too

Yes, but how the fuck does steamy air trigger a heart attack.

I read he died partying in a Thai whorehouse while ODing on coke, sick brah till the end

Sauna is code-word for brothel when the family doesn't want that fact getting out. Truth is Zyzz died while getting a happy ending by a juicy Thialand masseuse, truly a godly way to exit the mortal world and ascend into gainz heaven.

Well of course, I may be an ugly fucked but I at least deserve the right to make my way in life on my own merits.

High heat can put stress on the body if you're exposed to it for too long. Plus the high humidity stresses the lungs, again if you're over exposed

He's not dead though, his spirit lives on at 24 Hour Fitness.

>steamy air

aka 20 minutes at 200 degrees Fahrenheit + high humidity

half of the neckbeards on this board would die after 5 minutes

I feel like he would trade it all for more time alive though.

If you're a woman then yes. Women's whole social hierarchy depends on how she looks.

Whereas men's social hierarchy is based on who's more 'alpha lion', or weather he's an alpha provider etc.

I'd much rather be a 4/10 guy who's loud confident, and dominant, plus gets all the attention, than an 8/10 shy boring, weakling beta nu-male, and is too scared to build himself up as a person.

His mission on Earth was accomplished, he was called by God to be his personal galaxy benchpressing spotter

There's a theory out there where he isn't actually dead. He realised he couldn't keep getting bigger and bigger without seriously risking his health and an early death so he decided to kill his Zyzz "character" and live a normal life at a much smaller weight and steroid free. It's an interesting theory, and has some evidence to support it if you do some research.

can confirm this
I have a friend who is easily a 8/10

strong jaw and symmetrical face
blonde hair and green eyes
wide shoulders
tall
works out regularly

yet he has immense issues just talking to a girl and keeping her attention.
He constantly fucks his own chances and is very content with being the "2nd in line" in everything he does and as a result of that he has very meager success with women.