Just your typical vegan/vegetarian.

No need, brother.

>looks like a lefty
>has naked women tattoos
Really cucked himself with the tats

how do i eat exercise?

that thing is disgusting

Steroids is the other extreme that is just as unhealthy if not more

Just try to be at your natty peak and consider test when you're old and your natural test drops off

Fucking avacado faggit.

How can a man who is 80% head have no chin?

>face of a fat 40yo
>Body of a 12yo WITH TATOOS
>Painted nails
What kind of abomination is this

a vegetarian

I'm Natty, no worries. I just posted that picture because I like Stan Efferding. Great role model.

they're probably tranny tattoos

Jesus, my hand tattoos would be like full back pieces on this guy.

>Weighs 110 pounds
>Still has a double chin

Also balding. This guy should just end it already.

That is one pathetic excuse for a male

is there a reason this dude's face looks so fat compared to the rest of his body?

and don't tell me it's veganism/vegetarianism cuz i'm a dyel vegan and I don't have fucking fat deposits on my face.

Yes, he's incredibly low test.

A cuck.

>tfw i eat meat
>tfw i lift regularly

I feel the same way about Rich Piana
I used to be 250lbs but thanks to Affluent Hapsicord I managed to muster up the courage to consume AT LEAST 12 scoops every day and now I'm 350lbs and still going.

reminder to not eat too much egg shaped products

i read in a book that meals should alternate between fish poultry and red meat.

>lefties actually think they'd win in a civil war

top kek

On the DOTR Vegans and Vegetarians will be skinned and thrown into salt water.
EAT MEAT OR EAT LEAD

Does Vaginatarian count, do I need more meat?

>12 scoops
MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

>it's a vegan tells me the diet that requires B12 supplements or it kills you is the healthy and natural diet

His head is just pure water retention like all lefties which is why they're fucking dumb.
Source: I'm an internet scientist.

EAT A FUCKING STEAK YOU MALNOURISHED FOOL!

>mfw vegan athletes and body builders are fucking everywhere and outperforming carnie cucks athletes left and right

Top kek carnie cuck.

no vegans say its healthy

the point is that it is a diet that is ethical to animals, truvegans dont think its le healthy xD they just care about animals

t. vegan

he was driven to veganism because of his body

he has the body of a child and the head of a man

his shoulders are too narrow, so he will never attain the V-taper

even if he gets super buff he will just look retarded because he has no width in his torso

shoulder width and broadness are purely skeletal, no amount of muscle will make you look broad if your shoulders are narrow

thats why he doesnt even bother

also hes like 5'1

Uh, no. Vegan 25+ years here and bodybuild. In the sports/athletic industry it is 100% about optimizing health.

You know Hitler was a vegetarian and you can still get gains as a vegetarian or vegan right?
There are two types of vegans/vegetarians, the ones who are condescending assholes who think they can tell people how to live becuase they themselves made a personal choice and the ones who just get on with it and keep their perspective to themselves.
I'm in the latter category don't mistake us all for limp wristed latte sipping degens.

> Arian Foster

pretty sure that's heterzygous dwarfism

>no vegans say its healthy

I personally know two who say it is

Also kill yourself subhuman
You were made to hunt and you have teeth for eating meat. You are literally a traitor to your species.

This is not normal
He is sick

HITLER WAS A DEGENERATE WHO COULDNT EVEN ROAST JEWS RIGHT

YOU'RE FUCKING SMALL, BRO
TWELVE HANDFULS LET'S GO
JUST FIFTEEN HANDFULS A DAY, TWICE A DAY
LEAVE SCOOPS BEHIND

i'm assuming you hunt everything you eat, then?

Those tattoos belong on a greasy drug abusing biker.

How the hell did they end up on a gay twig?

>he fell for the le vegetables are good for you meme
>he eats grass and leaves like a good little numale goy

Now this is shit posting.
Canadians wil never take the mantle from you lads.

I dont see how thats relevant at all to me eating meat as god had intended me to do
But yes I do hunt

I don't want to hurt cow

That poor guy

Nonsense. Having a home-cared flock of chickens where you eat their eggs (which is a "waste product" for the chicken) is more ethical than killing plants to eat them, and it's much, much healthier to your human body than veganism.

eat more, go obesefit, lift literally twice as much
youtube.com/watch?v=vowTsCB3umM

All the carnie cucks I know are basically alienated/not invited to parties and shit. It's p unacceptable in most modern social circles to consume animal products, especially the more fitness oriented ones.

Take a knife and stab that fucking cow in the ass, cut its leg off and fucking eat it

They culturally appropriate any masculine white aesthetic, that's why they all have beards and dress like lumberjacks even though they're too fucking skinny to lift an axe.
It's pathological feminisation of all things masculine in the culture, marxists spread like cancer and consume all positive and strong concepts in society.
Source: Sup Forums professor of sociology.

well, they're harder to hit kek

considering your argument was that humans were made to hunt, I figured it was relevant that you should back that up by hunting rather than purchasing meat produced under industrial conditions.

t. vegan that supports huntings

tumblr lefties started getting Russian prison tattoos and shit because it's "cool"

>modern social circles

Your Marxist reading group is not representative of every social circle.

So, how come you don't care about the billions of rodents that are killed during harvesting of various staple vegan foods?
Why don't you care about the insects killed?
Or the surprisingly common deer mangled in a harvester and left to die slowly with its lower half torn off?

Are these animals somehow worth less than domesticated farm animals to you?
Or do you actually grow all your own food? If it's the latter, I have a lot of respect for actually acting on your ideals. If you don't, you're just a virtue signalling cuck

>He fell for the eating horomne filled pregnant cow meat is good for you meme
>He eats dirty shit mass produced flesh like an idiot goy

I'm just talking about people who go to my gym/are on my sports leagues. Like I said anyone who cares about health/nutrition switched to vegan/vegetarianism years ago.

I like you how think buying your food from a grocery store is somehow natural

mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>no fiber
>antinutrients
>biomagnification
>bacterial proteins from a literal chicken uterus

Well, they are what they eat.

>this is what carnie cucks actually believe

Apes have similar teeth and its not for eating meat you dense aspie

We dont live in hunter gatherer societies anymore you fucking idiot child nigger cunt dickhead fuckface
We have efficient machines to do the killing for us

The second part of my argument was the fact that literally every human has carnivorous teeth
You are an omnivore that requires a balanced diet of meat greens and grain
If you dont eat one of those you deserve to be nailed to a cross

>pregnant cows are the ones selected to be culled and eaten
Spotted the absolute stupidest poster on Sup Forums

Any farmer that butchers a pregnant cow is throwing away hundreds/thousands of dollars and wouldn't last past his first fucking year. You wouldn't know that, because you're a fucking idiot.

Le small animals don't matter xD There's BILLIONS of them lol.
>muh animals
>muh ethics
>muh jewish masters
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
Numale.

Checkd

No. No he is not.

There is clearly something wrong with that man. No dietary factor should turn a man into a fucking bobblehead. He looks like somebody tried to photoshop a big-ass head onto an otherwise proportional and effeminate body. The longer I look at it, the more disturbing it gets. And what the fuck is with his lips? Somehow babyface, spindly fingers, a swollen head, and a child's body all wound up on the same person. It's like you took a bunch of photographs of people at different distances from the camera and tried to cobble them into the image of one dude.

I've seen fit vegans and I've seen fat vegans. I've seen pale ones and ones with radiant skin. I've seen scrawny ones and I've seen manly ones.

I have never seen a fucking chibi walking around in real life buying an avocado. The longer I look at this guy, the more I find wrong with him. He must have some kind of medical condition. There's no fucking way this was diet. His mom must've ridden a rollercoaster while chainsmoking and getting drunk or some shit.

Holy crap.

does that dude have fucking goiter

What's your argument here? That you're a retard and don't know how to eat more than one thing in your life?

ET

phone home

>I have 2 very small canine teeth that do not even remotely resemble canine teeth in a natural predatory animal
>I AM A CAVEMAN/WOLF; BACON

I swear to God, carnie cucks get dumber each day.

>Australian

should have noticed.
die of heart disease, faggot.

ur just jelly, OP

>you were made to hunt!!!

>but we dont need to anymore!!!

KEK

the absolute state of YOU

>carnivorous teeth

No we dont you utter tard, do you actually think we have wolves and bear teeth? RETARD

Apes eat meat you dense aspie

Apes arent herbivores you dense fucking retard nigger cuntnose

poor cowe

I didn't mean they slaughter them while pregnant fool.

But I have the A+ blood type, red meat is disruptive to my digestive system.

>I have a digestive tract unsuited to a vegetarian lifestyle
>I AM AN HERBIVORE!!!

>vegan bodybuilder
SHOO SHOO GREEN GOBLIN

Naw he's right. We don't need to hunt wanna know why? Yea I'm not gonna tell you. You know what? Maybe I will. It's called animal farms. There, now gas yourself, world doesn't need our stupidity

12 scoops 12 times a day is the bare minimum for all non-humans.

Your not still a human, are you?

I could snap you in half with the smell of my man musk you scrawny vegan subhuman scum

>tfw you have and extra set of canine teeth on top and bottom instead of front teeth
I AM THE MEAT MANGLER

I could probably take on several dozen numales at once and throw them around like ragdolls. These poor little jewish puppets have no idea what awaits them once Europeans wake up. It'll be sad to see them hang, but you have to get rid of the traitors first.

mfw it's literally the exact opposite.

Even if he used steroids, it's quite obvious he used them responsibly. Talk to your primary care doctor, and though they wouldn't prescribe you raids, they'd be sure to tell you how to use them correctly.

So in other words we dont hint you fucking retard

You couldnt get your disgusting obese ass from your computer chair

WOW THATS SUPER GREAT user TELL ME HOW FAR YOU GET IN LIFE WIH THAT KIND OF ATTIUDE

>Muh alpha

Fuck off, as if we don't have fucking chads already ya worthless cuckboi

>I didn't mean they slaughter them while pregnant
>pregnant cow meat
What could you mean then, retard? That vegan diet of yours has irreparably affected your brain.

It's hard to find apes that aren't fucking cannibals "when the time calls for it".

For fuck's sake it doesn't matter wether you eat meat or not it's just a personal choice why do poeple get so worked up about this?
I don't want to take anyone's meat away I Just think it should be produced in ways that don't create viruses more dangerous than ebola.

Hahah all his fat is stored in his face

>implying eating eggs is somehow unhealthy

Jesus fuck what is wrong with you people?