I see so many Asian qt's on my University. What makes them decide to come here...

I see so many Asian qt's on my University. What makes them decide to come here. What makes anyone decide that going to Poland is a good idea? Haven't they heard that we are a nation of anti Democratic Nazis?

Other urls found in this thread:

ump.edu.pl/en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Asians haven't been brainwashed into believing that democracy is actually a good idea

where are you studying? id love me some asian puss

It's too full in their countries and the job involvement is way higher

ump.edu.pl/en

I'm just here to look at this half-naked chick.

The most successful Asian nations are all democratic.

Europe is more antidemocratic than Asia is right now, with Hungary or your country as prime examples.

It take it they're enrolled in English-taught classes?

Must be because they're too poor for Western universities, but why the don't just study in China is beyond me, when it's cheap as fuck there.

Maybe they just want white cock.

>The most successful Asian nations are all democratic.
Like the communist republic of China?

nude pics or you are a big lying faggot

Asians love face. They get face from having a western diploma. Or the parents are super rich and want to get their child's foot in the door in countries that they feel won't collapse and turn into a blood bath (China). Chinese always worry about the future.

He's probably talking about worst Korea. You know, the one with mandatory bedtimes and a corrupt feminist president.

Asians are basically robots. All it takes is one image circulating on a Korean social site for literally every Korean to become infatuated with Poland.

Source: I know of at least three oriental females who up and decided that Poland would be a great place to visit. Of course, none of them know jack shit about Poland.

I know a jap girls (married to a pole) who says the same. They live in japan and he tells her that they will be better off in japan but she wants to move to poland.

>Asians
>Poland

wtf???

Chinese schools are highly competitive and at the same time utter shit.
Foreign degrees are valued more
Chinese degrees are required if they want a government job
If they have no hope for a government job and cannot make it into a top level domestic college, they will go overseas
Going overseas is often also used as a way to smuggle cash out of the country, which is increasingly difficult to do otherwise

Japanese and Koreans make jewlery out of our coins. They look that great.

nobody in Poland agrees with polish VPN shills on 4 chan

>implying poles are not the biggest weabs in eu

thats not new they do that with all coins

so much waste

Lies

We a have a relatively large Vietnamese population since the communism fell.
We also get a fuck tonne of Japanese tourists in cites with old, medieval architecture. I guess they all like Dark Souls.

Really. The Pole wants to stay in Japan. She wants to move to Poland. They are quite well off there desu

>Vietnamese population
there would be no weed in Poland without them

What's with this obsession with Asians? The only good Asians on a population-wide basis are Japanese. Chinese people are literally insects with limbs and Koreans are insanely shallow and insecure.

The only people with an infatuation with Asians are people who have never lived with them when they're more than just a tiny part of the population.

>What's with this obsession with Asians?
power of anime, brother

Also no Asian restaurants in every major city. How do they manage to make their food so cheap?

My Chinese QT came here to study economics because the government plan she was in basically forced her to.

She wanted to be involved in weather sciences like me but shes just going to get her masters in hotels and "vacations" so its all good. She can book us cheap as fuck vacations to cool places and I get to bring her along with me to Mcmurdo in Antarctica when I do glacier research, Shes just going to run the shop down there

Hate on asians all you want but im gonna impregnate this one.

We are even going to China during her pregnancy to get gene therapy so we have girls.

No elliots for us just qt hapa girls

Im happy as fuck and Sup Forums can be butthurt

>We are even going to China during her pregnancy to get gene therapy so we have girls.

Lol, your kids will look so much like you!

???

You realize China has no problem with manipulating pregnancies
gene editing my pollack

Idgaf

>beta lie LARPing

Im honestly not larping

how is beta to be happy?

Kys larper

Hapa girls are cute, the boys are tiny penised little pricks who always try to compensate.

>You realize China has no problem with manipulating pregnancies
>gene editing my pollack
no, actually i didnt know. Anyway its kinda fucked up bro

Lies once more

This is exactly why we are going to china to make sure we have daughters

Dont be jelly britbong

You can find one to
Just go talk to them

He is just a loser LARPing

Good for you that you're happy. Pay no mind to the haters you will surely get on here. All of the Chinese women important from our satellite campus aren't attractive and have fucked teeth. Thankfully I live in Florida and the beauty standard we put on women here in coastal towns is hilariously high.

>What makes them decide to come here.

American universities provide a vastly higher quality education than any Chink School, so every asian family that can afford it sends their children to the US.

>Idgaf

Go back to plebbit and never return.

You are uninformed. Please don't make statements about Asia or asians until you learn more. Japan is a horrible country. You think it is not a horrible country because you like anime. The reality is that Japan is a filthy, poor, and deeply corrupt country. The population is essentially retarded thanks to their education system and media.

All east asian countries have their problems. Japan is just as many if not more problems than the others.

Im not larping it is real
The chinese give zero fucks when it comes to gene editing

Morals do not compute

>makes claim without proof
>demands proof
>jelly
Pollack logic

>post a picture of you and the girl
>Doxxing yourself

are you retarded?

Britbongistani

Go talk to an asian girl they love white dudes
dont be a pussy

But you,as a westerner, are expected to be better

But they come to Poland of all places.

Kys larper virgin

Ill take the moral low road if that means not having elliot rogers

Yeah but you are a 4chaner so she will be retarded anyway

Why would my hapa daughter need to be smart?

White dudes will be lining up to give her an easy life.

does anything actually happen in poland? never heard anything nor read it on books, beside being conquered in 1 day by nazis, but thats old stuff. pretty much russian depandance

What if she turns out ugly or sick?

Dont say such evils

*black dudes will be lining up to give her an easy single mom life
there, i corrected it

>We are even going to China during her pregnancy to get gene therapy so we have girls.

This is not a thing.

>lies
>making excuses
Kys retard

Are you fucking retarded? We have polish threads about Poland daily on Sup Forums. We elected a nationalistic government and are busy protesting against Muslim immigration after a Kebab stabbed our guy to death in Ełk. How new?

If I've learned anything about the Chinese its that they will go ANYWHERE.

You can go to the smallest bumfuck hick town in Middle America and there will be one Chinese family running a restaurant because they go wherever they can make money and live.

Chinese are a lot like the Jew. Actually they are almost identical in how they handle things.
Including fighting for minority rights in other countries but being strictly nationalist in their own.

As far as Poland, probably your government made some deal with them. Or a bunch of Asians guys started going there to get white gfs and the girls just followed suit.
Slav countries are known to have the least race loyal women on the international stage. All you need is money to get one.

Im not arguing that personally, so no need to get butthurt. However that is their reputation in such countries. Asian dudes always go for slavs for a reason.

totally a thing

they edit the embryo then we do invitro

I really dont know where the whole discussion derailed into talking to you

kay

Have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation and send them back home pregnant.

Asian girls hate white men

Poor white loser lies

beta dudes upset that they are to scared to talk to asian girls so they REEE'd and got buttmad

Your the only one who stayed rational

Chinese are the jews of asia

Elliot?

>Asian girls hate white men
>Poor white loser lies
wanna know how i know youre indian?

Says the loser who derailed the thread by LARPing

Kys

Who are the Jews of Israel?

those palestinians trying to get those gibs

Loser hates truth

In america we were taught that polish is jewish

>"democratic"'

bs. koreas are.

Stay mad white men gets ugly asian

lol what is this

Ashkenazi hands down

Thank god im not white then.

>guided democracy
>democratic
Kek

Jews marry Asians? Never heard of that.

uhm does poland appear anywhere beside Sup Forums? quite a niche channel, if you ask me. Can you list anything big done by poland in the last - dunno - 50 years?

Poland makes some pretty cool looking tanks

i think zuckerberg married some asian chick to get them iq gains

>Sup Forums
>niche
kek

Get out newfriend.

People come to Poland to study medicine because it's cheaper than in their countries and they will anyway learn the same things. They come here, get the degree and can work as physicians everywhere

When you look at other departments though, nobody wants to come here

Polish universities are shit when it comes to international prestige (and not only that), so nobody comes here except for pragmatic reasons

Pretty sure he just wanted to jew his way into chinese money markets and get facebook approved in China

>with Hungary or your country as prime examples.
Oh boy. You know nuffin Jon Show

any south korean waifus?

Larper hates the truth

Careful you don't choke on that Soros dick there Georgia.

Mostly China and Taiwan

His wife is ugly

Stop posting here and go outside to give them euro dick you fagget. Wish i had them around me.

dropped