Is homosexuality a mental illness?

Is homosexuality a mental illness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aOxv7klZK-Y
youtu.be/9vkF-k56b2g
sott.net/article/335059-Canadian-Pizzagate-Almost-400-Children-rescued-from-abuse-and-348-adults-charged-with-pedophilia-related-crimes
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hundreds-arrested-as-canadian-police-smash-global-paedophile-ring-8940562.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martensville_satanic_sex_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only until you get pozzed

>A perverted sexuality that can't even produce offspring.

Yeah, pretty degenerate.

yep
90% of gays are abused as children

no but being delusional is

it is bad when it gets accepted yes

Stealth gays are fine. Stereotypical gays are entertaining but shouldn't be taken very seriously. Lesbians are dangerous to civilization and shouldn't be allowed to have/raise children because they always turn out to be fucked up trannies or something.

I don't know if attraction to men is. The Greeks and Romans got pretty gay at times, but it was only a temporary thing or a particular type of masculine relationship. It wasn't a replacement for being with a woman, it was something else.

Modern gay culture is definitely utterly degenerate and filled with mentally ill freaks. Rampant promiscuity, disease, the stats are absolutely disgusting. Something like it being fairly common for middle aged gay men to have 1000+ partner counts.

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=aOxv7klZK-Y

Homosexuals are gay

Sweden btfo!

Yes

T. Homo

Illness is defined as a divergence from a norm. 1% of the population is clinically psychopathic. 1% of the population is homosexual.

did he just get cat called?
I can't believe this objectification!

>But user they were born gay

Please post counterarguments to this.

How is that even an argument to begin with?

Well, biological goal of sexual drive is to make people fuck to make children... And if you want to fuck someone who, even theoretically, can't bear your children... Then something is wrong. Thus it's an ilness. Doesn't mean it should be isolated, or purged. But that is clearly not normal.

Yes, it objectively is.

You can be born with a genetic disease. That doesn't mean that this is not a disease.

From what I've seen, most homosexuals and trannies are physically and/or mentally abused as children. So yes, they're fucked up.

is the gay gene real?

I'm thinking more evolutionary population control A way of making sure the most sissy and feminine men don't breed

We know how you Russians cure this certain genetic disease

I dont give a fuck what they do in their living rooms. it's what the flamboyant faggotry in public that irks me.

Yes it is. I just wish I could somehow get my hands on that complete study from the 60s or the 70s, forgot the exact year. All I know is that all the gay movements from back then threatened and harrased the scientists alongside piece of shit social movements and politicians, in order to bury that study. I searched far and wide and with no luck. But my God, if someday I will find it...

Nah, we don't know the cure. Thus, (if you read our laws) we don't even try.Just be over 18 and you can shag anyone consenting in Russia. But despite knowing we can do nothing we don't act like it's okay.

If we want to reduce the gay population we must first dis-incentivize the scenario that creates gay--overpowered maternal figures. The prognosis is simple:
>cut welfare to single mothers

kek

He said mental illness, not degenerate you illiterate Britbong.

I am of the mind that it is a mental illness, but having it doesn't have to affect others, and doesn't have to be debilitating. I guess it depends on what you qualify as a mental illness.

Oral sex and sex out of marriage is just as degenerate by this logic

Its a way to reduce population in species

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.

This was a nice read. Thank you

I just see them holding hands and kissing, it gives me that funny feeling inside. I could just ignore it and keep eating lunch, but I just keep on staring at those two men having such a heated bond, I can't think about anything else and it's all I dream about for the next three nights, fucking fags.

Sex out of marriage can still produce children and thus, not covered by instincts, and oral sex and sex using contraceptives is people choosing to cheat the nature... It's still wrong according to nature, but as I said with gays, does not harm individuals and thus should not be curtailed or purged.

Yes.
Next?

>This thread

Embed related
youtu.be/9vkF-k56b2g

idk maybe

look at that "mom" in the top right
she knows where this is going
that bitch knows

>single mothers
Proof that the lack of a father figure makes fags.

Poeple don't get children just because of primal instinct nowdays. Uless it's some african tribe or something

>both have single mothers
>both are faggots

topkek

qt canadian gay with traditional values looking for a bf with traditional values.
>inb4 pics
Not happening, go to Sup Forums if you want free boipussy

And why people do get children? If it's to get supported at older age, you have better chance by investing that shitload of money you spend on a child... Anything else (like making a legacy) doesn't matter once you're dead, cause you're fekking dead...

They weren't. There is no homosexual gene. No homosexual brain pattern and twins don't follow any trend

because there is not much else to do in life after 30 years age and having children is interesting and rewarding

Mental illness for some maybe. Like the super flamey ones, Richard Simmons is an exception though. He's a mess of energy and fun.

But other gays and lesbians I know, it's a complete choice and they just feel better with the one they can stick a dick into or rub sweaty snatches with.

Not entirely degenerate, very good people, except for any of the ones who march in pride parades. They don't need activism for it.

But Canada-kun I don't want just any boypussy.

I want your boypussy

But how it is rewarding? Spending years of your biological prime looking after some puke machine is not rewarding unless you care about future generation. Why not spend this money travelling? Learning some fun stuff, tasting new things, and having fun? And again, I'm not saying that following nature's path is wrong. I believe you become greater person, leaving a legacy, but to a specific human, legacy doesn't mean shit.

Having fun gets boring, having children is a choice not an accident

Yes it is a sin; Deus Vult.

Thats a damnass lie

Why not have a sweet boyfriend to travel with. Life is better with companions that arent vaginal jews

It would be a choice if you can decline it at any moment. But you'll be pressured by society to keep doing it. And even if you decide to decline it, you'll be labeled as the worst part of humanity imaginable. I bet having a kid stops being fun much faster...

>having children is not an accident

lol

Yeah

>Penis can accidentally end up in vagina.

True.
I'm primarily attracted to women but I have some attraction to men.
I experienced extensive physical abuse as a child and grew up without a father figure.
Many such Cases!

It would be your choice, and may be fun, and I don't pressure you to stop doing it... But don't act like it's not against all instincts human has and doesn't contribute to extinction of humans...

>romania
>penis accidentally a child

Yeah with 7 billion and climbing, im sooo afraid of humanity suddenly dying out in a generation.

You guys are worse than leafposters sometimes

yes

Gays? Yeah

I can't see how a man can find another man attractive unless one of them looks femine as hell

yes but traps are women with feminine little dick they are superior to female pigs

>But you'll be pressured by society to keep doing it. And even if you decide to decline it, you'll be labeled as the worst part of humanity imaginable
Sounds like you don't like the pressure and yet this is exactly what you're doing with homosexuals unlike the majority of civilised people in the west

Yeah I heard it was a form of narcissism, but the main street liberal psychology deny it.

Some people are genetically more likely to be schizophrenic.

>flag
Not suprised

yes it definitely is

>You guys are worse than leafposters sometimes
Says the leaf.
The fact we're not dying out says that this mechanism I'm describing works well. I'm admitting that it works. And what do you say? That if everyone would stop doing it we won't die out? We would. That I'm claiming every last person should participate in it? I never said that. You just claim that I'm worse than a leaf and my drunk brain (not joking about stereotype, I'm really drunk after drinking a bottle of rum) just can't get what your goal is...

>tfw nohot russian bf

It's a psychological impotence. It makes it hard and even undesirable to reproduce for an individual. Of course it's a mental ilness.

Oh shit, a fucking leaf!

sott.net/article/335059-Canadian-Pizzagate-Almost-400-Children-rescued-from-abuse-and-348-adults-charged-with-pedophilia-related-crimes

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hundreds-arrested-as-canadian-police-smash-global-paedophile-ring-8940562.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martensville_satanic_sex_scandal

Reminder that your G-Spot is literally up your ass. If you aren't getting your asspussy slammed you might as well not be having sex.

gays dont reproduce so why give a fuck?

>twins don't follow any trend
They do, they're more likely to share sexuality than siblings are

I don't like the pressure, but at the same time I don't claim that cheating the nature should be celebrated. You can do it if you want. But both extremes are shitty positions. I prefer a balanced one.

It may be a fetish then

It is less degenerate than. Not all degeneracies are equal. Some clearly have harsher effects. Transsexualism or whatever is much worse for a society than people having sex without being married. They are just at different levels of the slippery slope. Masturbation is near the top of the slope

yes, of course.
humans are wired to be sexually attracted the opposite sex in order to reproduce and keep humanity going.
gays are attracted to the same gender however they can not reproduce with the same gender therefore they are "broken". the meaning of life for every living being is to reproduce and gays are the cancer of humanity because they will never reproduce, at least not willingly.
some may argue that a gay couple could adopt a child to compensate for their inability to breed however every human needs a good father figure and a good mother figure to properly develop psychologically, a child raised by two fathers will be like a child raised by a single father: he will have missed out on the tender love and devotion the mother provides and will be different, not to mention that he it will be constantly exposed to the degeneracy of their adoptive parents and may become gay too, further spreading the disease.

homosexuality is pointless

Then wouldn't blacks have a homosexual majority ?

Russian girls are hot. There are hardly any Russian boys that can become hot bf...

>gypsy
>shitposting pedophilia

Im half russianbalf englishand i dud pretty well in becoming cute

Well, good for you, but one example doesn;t disprove the rule...=(

That's how you call reality in your shithole? Shitposting? Makes sense you faggots are all the same.

>>/lgbt/

Sex is clearly used for pleasure in 99.99 percent of cases, and for reproduction only like two-three times in a lifetime. Making some chart by "degeneracy level" is ridiculous and beta as fuck
Cheating nature? The whole medicine is used to cheat nature. The industrial production cheats nature. Humanity is long past that point

>doesnt mention being white
OK nog

to the gulag with you

This is what they think

>the gypsy is upset
Dont curse me bro

Nope. And no amount of 60s and 70s 'studies' and fear mongering can prove it otherwise.

TopLel
fuckin' furry freaks!

>adam and steve
Also sauce on comic?

No, it's a perfect, healthy and normal way of life.
Homosexuality is the ultimate redpill, say fuck off to the vaginakike
Turn gay today Sup Forums

Children......Children...come read this funny little comic here....nothing to hide here! Just a funny little comic, no propaganda or nothing....

Upset for pointing out how degenerate you and your kin are? Projecting much or you just need to let off some steam after sucking Jamal, Ahmed and Ying's cocks today as part as your daily Jizya of multiculturalism?