You hate muslims because muslims are brown. You would be totally ok with muslims if they were white

You hate muslims because muslims are brown. You would be totally ok with muslims if they were white.
am i wrong?

No

The religion itself is shit

I'd be okay with the women.

This

Them being brown is just another negative

Islam is cancer, and so you are.

Indians are brown too. We don't hate Indians.

Reason: Indians aren't terrorists.

Fpbp

wrong.

catholics are wrong too and so i dont like them either

We seriously need a Muslim holocaust.

I hate Germans cause they are brown.

I would try to convert them if they were white. But if they were white, they wouldn't be as dumb and violent as arabs and roaches, so there would be no need to convert them in the first place.

No. I hate scientologists too.

They're just cults made by madmen looking to justify taking shit from other people.

I also hate communists.

This

Indians are fine because Hinduism isn't shitty as fuck like Islam is.

Get out roach

no, because we also hate white converts

Yes.

Indians and australins are the best. One shitposts, the other shits and posts.

jest i polak smiec nacjonalista xD

This.

Who could ever hate our based poos?

Yes we do

>You hate muslims because muslims are brown. You would be totally ok with muslims if they were white.am i wrong?
Islam is shit regardless and not compatible in the west. The new Muslim migrants act like niggers and sub-human trash. Also they torture innocent animals just to torture. I haven't seen light skinned Muslims act like this.

I hate muslims because they're muslims.

Anyone that worships an illiterate pedophile warlord that hated dogs is a retarded aspie.

thread/

they wouldn't be muslim if they were white. it's just a retarded version of christianism

Correct. Now die sandnigger!

Yes
I don't like converts either
I dislike your shitty violent religion that has done nothing since its foundation than wage war upon Christianity and never been held accountable for it.
Apologize for your slave trade, apologize for your slave raids, apologize for countless of victims thanks to Ottoman wars on Europe, apologize for the Armenian Genocide.

Go fuck yourself Roach.

Religion in itself isn't important, race is all that matters. Unfortunately, adherence to Islam requires loyalty to other Muslims, who are almost exclusively non-whites. Therefore Europeans who adhere to Islam are likely race-traitors and should not be considered white.

That's retarded potato logic.

I don't think people would be happy with millions of Chechens immigrating either.

I hate them because they are terrorists.
I have black hair, and brown eyes, so i'm pretty much moor, but I'm still joining my country's special forces in the hopes that i'll get to kill some of them.
This isn't about race, it's about religion, and islam is 100% cancer.

>You would be totally ok with muslims if they were white
Not at all