Just finished my first day of police training, AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38319283
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Were you allowed to touch a gun?

>uinited kingdom

Nothing to see here.

Please don't bully Britain.
I'm legitimately interested about the British cop training process.

Why did you decide to become a cop, Ahmed? Gonna cover up more of your buddies' child sex rings?

I'm also interested in being a police officer, but here in Canada it rcmp or city police, haven't made up my mind, city cop makes more cash, go wherever you wanna go, but rcmp get the respect and sweet get up.

But also how's the training, I'm in progress of getting in shape and losing weight, lost 60 lbs so far, can do at least 4 pull ups, it's bad I know.

No guns, I was given a text book

No way José, I want to serve the queen

Keep it up mate, my training today was basically in a classroom getting to know my fellow recruits, it will be classroom based for a few weeks also, need to learn that law stuff

Did u arrest a korean qt?

Do they give you a drool-catcher to embed in your titty pocket?

How was the cultural sensitivity training?

Are you allowed to the shoot bad guys yet?

are you allowed to buy cutlery now?

The queen who is obviously the ring leader of the pedofags

Did they reach you how to suck a dick in case someone pulls out a gun on you?

How was spoon combat 101?

Bin the knife mate

What if she dies before you complete your training

What were the other recruits like?

How long until you become a brilliant detective with a drinking problem and a serial killer nemesis? Can beat bobbies even become detectives?

Do they teach you to wack people with them?

Did they give you Blacks Law Dictionary and tell you that they use a secret language called Legalese to deceive the public into going into contract with them?

Hit any paddies?

Which force?

Then he will serve the king dum dum

Everyone has the opportunity eventually, if it's someone you want to do. Everyone was sound, a couple qts too

I'm thinking about joining, it sounds like a right laugh.

Do they teach you how to make witty one-liners? Have they assigned you a defence attorney rival yet?

My training officers provide that classic cynical comedy. I'm hoping that's like a year in when I offend a sjw student

Are Police Officers with degrees in Crime related fields of value over there? With the increase in savages and crime i would think they're looking for people educated in this business

Well since every UK officer is going to require a policing degree in the next few years I'd say yeah.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38319283

How do you feel about working with people who were only picked for the role because of a diversity quota instead of actual skill and merit?

How do you feel working with a 5ft 2 female as you have to take down people twice your size?

Fantastic, I'm wanting to move to Europe. Almost finished with my degree.

Good job cunt, keep it up

ACAB bitch