How far does rightful Israeli clay go?

How far does rightful Israeli clay go?

Should we restore their historical borders?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
br.youtube.com/watch?v=xBG580olaj4
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/
youtube.com/watch?v=adb8oVluc8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, greater Syria takes priority

I wish Israel was that big

No, they can do that themselves.
How far should their land go? As far as they want to take it away from the muslims.
I hope they will kill each other for all eternity.

>that straight line

What kind of autism it takes to create that kind of border

here.

Religion.

Do you have a choice, Amerigoy? You will be told what to do by your masters.

t. Muhammad Abbas Abd Al-Hamid Akeem El-Hakeed Ahmad Muktar El-Housseini

YES
YES
YES

Nile to Euphrates, make Israel Greater again.

>Restore their historical borders
You mean take everything they got and give to some other country?

No, t. Archbishop Hilarion Capucci.

Contrary to what Americans are told by their ideologues, Christians in the Middle East don't side with the Jews. They side with the Muslims.

I know that because my parents are Maronite Lebanese.

Whether they're right or not that's a different matter entirely, but that's what it is. No Middle-Eastern Christian believes in Israel, and all of them think ISIS is an American+Saudi+Israeli proxy.

>>Restore their historical borders
bro wtf, ill give israel a plot of land in palestine half and half, with jerusalem being international control.

>all of them think ISIS is an American+Saudi+Israeli proxy
That's retarded.

>They side with the Muslims.
Hope they enjoy getting beheaded.

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

I was joking :(

>Palestine
That doesn't exist. It's islamo-communist make believe.

But the Jewish were ACTUALLY given that land, Ahmed.

this

The whole world, goyim.

Go back to r e d d i t

NOT OUR WAR
let them kill themselves

>genocide
>YES
>YES
>YES

you can have it all

Israel only extended slightly into Jordan and never included Gaza.

Middle Eastern "christians" aren't true Christians. They follow pagan cults like catholicism or orthodoxism.

Not to mention they're filthy arabs. They don't even have souls, they descend from Ishmael. They only have blind anti-semitic hate against the people who follow the same religion Our Lord Jesus Christ followed.

The good arab is the dead arab.

Reddit is pro-terrorists, you fucktard.

Why would we want to kill slaves?

>even our ancestors didn't want anything to do with it

Give jews the entire Middle East, let them turn it into giant concentration camp for all shitskins. The kebabremoving must flow.

>That doesn't exist. It's islamo-communist make believe.
Learn history you JIDF fatburger

Fuck off, Ali Tariq.

>historical

so what? you have another current genocide to be worried about

You are our rightful property kike. It's the right place for you

>Why would we want to kill slaves?
One of the most Jewish posts that I have ever seen.

Sorry Yuden, no Shillings for you here.

Promise land = whole world.

"""Israel""" has no rightful clay, Jews are godless demons according to St. John Chrysostom. The real Israel is the one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church. That land belongs to Christians, and everything else in this world.

All (((the kikes))) would have to do is support the #OpenBorderForIsrael movement and the problems would all solve themselves.
PS: I talk to both republicans and democrats here in the US and I've yet to ever meet anyone that cares either way about Israel at best and wants them wiped off the map at worst. All the Israel first cucks magically all seem to be restricted to ONLY online comment sections and TV. Gee? I REALLY wonder why?

>our
WE WUZ EGYPTIANS N SHIT

No, Abdul Ahmed Ali Al Goatfucker, you never were. We were building temples while you were rolling in the sand, fucking camels.

It's a prison. At least get a proper picture of the Great Jew Wall if you're going to meme like the cunt faggot bogan you are.

Rome also started as a pisshole. Israelis would have a chance if the Muslims wanted to be ruled by them

beta true world faggot kys

clay belongs to the strongest, and the arabs are weak.

most people aren't retarded cucks, if it was up to me I'd conquer israel all the middle east and trail of tears all non Americans.

"Rightful" Jewish clay? About what can be seen on your map.
Rightful (modern) Israeli clay is pic related. However, this is according only to "dry" international law, while the discussion most comely refer to the political stances on the matter, which, due to Israel's unpopularity, vary from not having right to the Judea&Samaria to not having a right to exist at all.

the people who currently call themselves jews are not descended from israelites

and thus the existence of 'Israel' is an international crime

the either subspecies should be permanently quarantined on mars, or on antartica

calling us to die there is not strength, I'm fine with not getting involved in Israeli wars, if they get fucked up, their international capitalists will surely settle them in some land.

those desert symbols are absolutely barbarian.

>Should we restore their historical borders?
Yes for sure
Aren't you supposed to be in jail ?

Yes

Talking about arab christians and their high level of hypocrisy

>le jewspiracies meme

That meme is kinda stale, it's not funny anymore.

Are you going to cite your sources and provide evidence for your claim, or are you just going to continue to pull shit out of your ass?

Have some respect for your elders!
No Jewish desert runes = No Latin scribbles

I know, right?

Remember this: br.youtube.com/watch?v=xBG580olaj4

That was absolutely ridiculous.

This. We shouldn't forget our judeo-christian culture stems from judaism (the "judeo" part). Without the Jewish, we would be nothing.

All these "Greater - "-countries in the Middle East are pathetic trash. The only greater state that should exist in the ME is a Caliphate.

>Give jews the entire Middle East, let them turn it into giant concentration camp for all shitskins.

Most Israels are shitskins. Ashkenazim are less than 30% of Israelis, the rest are 85 IQ Mizrahi Arabs. Israel is now just another shitty Arab country.

I wouldn't go as far as "nothing", but you certainly wouldn't be "you".

Maybe if your people didn't start deporting a bunch of pasty kraut jews in to the desert in the 30's we wouldn't have this shit

>Ashkenazim are less than 30% of Israelis
That's not entirely a bad thing. If Israel was 90% Ashkenazi, there would hardly be an Israel by now. Ashkenazis, on average, are far more liberal and left-voting than the Mizrahis. This can be seen around the world too, among the diaspora.

Fun fact: Abraham came from Ur in what is today Irak.
Send jews there and see how they fare.

Russia is a giant concentration camp for retards.

>If Israel was 90% Ashkenazi, there would hardly be an Israel by now.

Israel was founded by Ashkenazim as an Ashkenazi state.

>Ashkenazis, on average, are far more liberal and left-voting than the Mizrahis.

People with European genetics have an unfortunate predisposition towards outgroup-altruism, this is a global problem. The solution to this problem is not to import "more conservative" feral shitskins and pretend that you are one of them. Zionism must be the most cucked form of nationalism in existence.

We needed the cannon fodder. Just like you need chinks to build your railroads and niggers to pick your cotton.

>clay
You mean sand and volcanic wasteland

Since when Pagan Norway care about middle east ?

Probably the same thing. The name Syria is possibly from Assyria but the Syria name was used to refer to Aramaic speakers. A semitic language related to Hebrew. Without vowels it would be SR, same with Isra in Israel. El is a title meaning lord

>muh greater israel!
>even though they gave up the sinai even though the egyptians proved they couldn't take it back and no one even threatened them to give it back

someone please explain this

if greater israel is a thing, then why do they keep giving up land and not holding onto it when they win it in wars?

B..but what about beta Jews ?!

>t. Ramzan

>Israel was founded by Ashkenazim as an Ashkenazi state.
Of course it was, but that's not the point. The point is that Ashkenazis suffer from the stereotypical Jewish "guilt" where they tend to go soft after some time and will instead try to please their enemies. Like you mentioned, this has something to do with their European genes. What's strange is that the Russian goyim that immigrated to Israel are also, on average, far more conservative and right-voting than Ahskenazis. At the end of the day my initial point still stands, that if Israel was 90% Ashkenazi that (regardless of their higher IQ, achievements and leading roles in the Knesset) they would have conceded more than half their land by now to the Palestinians purely on votes. They're screwed with the patriotic Russians and Mizrahis.

>They're screwed with
*without

>ightful Israeli clay go?
But Syria is already big

Our "greatest ally" keeps shitting in our pie. I blame Kissnigger.

Greater Syria soon u stupid shills.

You mean Pizza Pie ?

Begone.

Sorry bruh ..

>We needed the cannon fodder.

The intermarriage rate between Ashkenazim and Mizrahim in Israel is over 70%. There will be no genetically pure Ashkenazim in Israel within 100 years. Extinction is hardly worth the cannon-fodder.

>What's strange is that the Russian goyim that immigrated to Israel are also, on average, far more conservative and right-voting than Ahskenazis.

Outgroup-altruism is an exclusively Western European genetic trait: hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/

>At the end of the day my initial point still stands, that if Israel was 90% Ashkenazi that they would have conceded more than half their land by now to the Palestinians purely on votes

This is the struggle of ethno-nationalism among all Western-European peoples. A struggle which Ashkenazim have lost spectacularly. Ashkenazi nationalism no longer exists, Ashkenazim are no longer a viable independent population. The only choice now is whether to stay in the West and integrate into European Christian civilization, or move to Israel and resign oneself to a low-IQ kebab posterity.

I never understood this.
Why would they want to deal with even more Arabs?

Why bother? the Israeli is a defeated people. They just the french,but like the gypsy invade other countries

Yes goy

give us all the land

don't forget the checks

Jews need resources to create a self sufficient nation. Mainly fresh water, and arable land. They also need something that can bring in a steady stream of cash, like say a shipping canal. Israel as it is will always need foreign imports from the accursed Goyim.

We can keep the population to a reasonable level.

>in 100 years
>survival problems NOW
Bigger problems than what happens after we all die, bro.

>The intermarriage rate between Ashkenazim and Mizrahim in Israel is over 70%. There will be no genetically pure Ashkenazim in Israel within 100 years. Extinction is hardly worth the cannon-fodder.
They'll become like our version of the Cape Coloureds.
Thanks for the link, will check it out now.

There is no rightful Israel clay

jews got kicked out of the middle east thousands of years ago

>rightful

subjective

Give them an inch and they want 15 feet. They will never be satisfied. Absolutely no reason why we can't pick them up and give them Madagascar. But NOOOO let's stick them smack dab in the middle of an area that wants nothing to do with them. Let's get the good goy Christians who follow their sematic religion that dictates they protect israel/judaism from islam. Which sprouted from the same religion.

Ewww fuck no

>You will never ride out of the negev atop your steel chariots with your kike bros bringing the full rock hard dick of western technology against the savages that dwell in your lands

youtube.com/watch?v=adb8oVluc8Y

Jew-sade when?

true, true.

Are Jews also taking credit for the Alphabet? And Amerilards are eating up this crap with a spoon fuck I'm checking out

Someone terrorist is jelly.

Air drop all the jews in Israel, let them figure it out.

Read up on the Phoenicians you morbidly obese brainlet.

WE

Please stop

left handed woman never cease to amaze me.

It includes none of Egypt but all of the Arabian peninsula.

Says the largely European Ashkenazi who LARP's as a bronze-age Semitic tribesman.