ANTARCTICA GENERAL

Welcome to another comfy Antarctica thread.

Share images, videos, articles, theories, dreams, visions, etc. about what is being hidden in antarctica.

Are we uncovering something, or being prepared for something?

--------------------------------------

>PATRIARCH KIRILL VISITS BELLINGSHAUSEN RUSSIAN ANTARCTIC STATION
mospat.ru/en/2016/02/18/news128605/

>Massive ‘anomaly’ lurks beneath ice in Antarctica
nypost.com/2016/12/29/massive-anomaly-lurks-beneath-ice-in-antarctica/

>Mysterious 'crater' in Antarctica has ominous cause
foxnews.com/science/2016/12/20/mysterious-crater-in-antarctica-has-ominous-cause.html

>East Antarctica Ice Sheet More Vulnerable To Melting “Than Expected”
cleantechnica.com/2017/01/02/east-antarctica-ice-sheet-vulnerable-melting-expected/

>Antarctica Hidden Lakes: Sign of a Global Disaster, Underwater Cities are Possible in the Years to Come [VIDEO]
universityherald.com/articles/56940/20161224/antarctica-lakes-antarctica-antarctica-ice-antarctica-melting-antarctica-pyramid-antarctica-news-antarctica-weather.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkaim
whatdoesitmean.com/index2198.htm
illuminati-news.com/00363.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Antarctica we see on a map is the ice sheet, not of the underlying continent.

construct similar to stone circles in South Africa

This is the Wilkes Land Mass Concentration

There's quite a few lakes under it, and Vostok is nearby

Around 2.5 times bigger than the impact that killed the dinosaurs if it's from a meteor

Looks like an owl face or something kek

They're called Voronoi cells. A basic subdivision technique found throughout nature.

>using Jew science
Beat it shill.

Arkaim?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkaim

Pic related is a better example of a Voronoi diagram, I don't think I've seen anyone attribute these to the same thing

Nice, thanks for this. Really striking resemblance. I wish I had the coordinates for the one in Antarctica.

That reminds me of this

>Voronoi cells
I didn't know about these so this is interesting. This particular example is so large, there's no similar structures surrounding it, and there's no deviation from the circular shape. It still sticks out as odd.

The last 3 topics of discussion are nothing special. The giant asteroid thoooooo

Apparently it's also called Swastika City
>the ancient capital of early Aryan civilization, as described in the Avesta and Vedas", "Swastika City" and "Mandala City"

This is at Dugway isn't it? there's a shitload of them all around there

Bumparino

>Swastika City
sweet, thanks senpai

Gonna find Satan like they do Santa in rare exports film

Never thought I'd see the day.....Antarctica General threads on Sup Forums? 2017 might be disclosure year.....Say hello to the agarthans.

Neuschwabenland when?

We can only hope

its me, the only mexican in these threads

Yeah, Dugway Proving Grounds in Utah

havent seen this one posted

NOW

podesta mails talking about disclosure, wikileaks

Ark of Gabriel is (((fake news))), the original source of that is Sorcha Faal of whatdoesitmean.com. the circumstances in Mecca and the Pope meeting are strange, yeah, but the Ark of Gabriel is not the happening

here's another gem by Sorcha faal
whatdoesitmean.com/index2198.htm

Here's the letter that goes with that

does it say "MEXICO" at the top?

can someone translate it ?

It most certainly does.

Does anyone have that screencap of a leaf posting something about how his mason friend told him a bunch of secret stuff? About a temple in Antarctica with puzzles? It sounded almost exactly like the plot of Alien vs Predator.

Best guess for this image: scandinavian tank storage

I know, it was posted in a previous Antarctica thread and hoping somebody knew if there was a connection or significance.

In 1943, the Grand Admiral is reported to have stated that,

>"the German submarine fleet is proud of having built for the Führer, in another part of the world, a Shangri-La on land, an impregnable fortress."

>tfw Shambala is on this map

here

Noice.

You see these same polygonal patterns in Antarctic and Martian glaciers.

nice map, thank you

Gracias

bump

bump1

bump1.

>Antarctica general

What? I tought down there there were just penguins, seals, shoggoths and whales.

Nothing to see here goy, move along.

oops just a thumbnail

some debunked some of the pictures in this post, apparently the nazis never used a particular font type

probably the UFO blueprints

In "Dialouge with the Hidden Hand", HH specifically states the earth is hollow, and that his family "doesn't appear on the surface."

For those with even the slightest interest in the 'secret of creation', the entire dialogue (and I recommend reading it in it's entirety) can be easily found, and is in one piece here: illuminati-news.com/00363.html

To those familiar with this work, and Ra's Law of One. Could Antartica or a hollow earth be the base for these families? Is there any info that can tie the family lines we know to Antartica; ie recent or publicized trips?

Thanks for the info. The UFOs are probably the least of my interest surrounding Antarctica. Easy disinfo.

Love the Hidden Hand Interviews.

Could be roleplay but most of it lines up pretty good with all the puzzlepieces i already got. Nothing else comes this close.

Colosseum

Love them too, krautbro. Armchair occultist here and the only reason I give them any kind of relevance in discussion is because of exactly that- it succinctly and transparently lines up with so many other sources that take books to mention the same principles.

no

But... I thought it was cold?!
I THOUGHT I WAS COOOOOLD!!

dude the frontal left side of my head hurts i think i have ear induced cancer cause they hurt too

How do i make it stop

This is the biggest load of bullshit I've read in a while.

Hurry up global warming, I wanna see what's under that ice.

They'll just censor everything

these seem like mountains to me but WHAT IF the pyramids were a model of these mountains, like a map to the prize?

Aren't these threads just distraction from pizzagate? Antarctica shills started popping up around the same time the media started to ridicule pizzagate.

this
How can you guys take it seriously when the Leaf claims to be over 50 yet writes like an autistic 12 year old sperging out

>any investigation other than Pizzagate that is in the same timeframe as Pizzagate is a distraction

It certainly was conveniently timed.

Correlation =/= causation. there are incidents that actually did happen (Pope meeting patriarch, patriarch going to Antarctica immediately afterward, John Kerry going on election day, recent discovery of a magnetic/gravitational anomaly at the Wilkes Land Mass Concentration which is probably from a meteor bigger than the Dino killer) that warrant a discussion. It's not like interest in Antarctica is unfounded.

This is the same argument made when people say Pizzagate was a distraction from the disappearance of Assange