How do I cure myself of the junk food Jew

How do I cure myself of the junk food Jew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yxs_mTRjLAU
authoritynutrition.com/top-5-reasons-why-vegan-diets-are-a-terrible-idea/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16441942
eathropology.com/2013/04/08/broccoli-has-more-protein-than-steak-and-other-crap/
researchgate.net/profile/David_Bravo5/publication/272419339/figure/fig1/AS:294742924513280@1447283597172/Figure-1-Comparisons-of-digestive-tract-anatomy-It-can-be-seen-that-the-human-digestive.png
wordpress.as.edu.au/rspiers/files/2013/05/carnivore.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

slowly ease yourself off of them with an alternative

i used to eat heaps of junk food but then i replaced it with fruit :^)

its all about will power and how strong minded you are

also, eating meat = degenerate, try to give up the meat jew, dont let them win

with a proper diet plan

starting tomorrow you'll eat:
>legumes (chickpeas, lentils, beans) + 1 tomato + 1 carrot + 1 cucumber + 1 garlic clove + olive oil (you can add half onion if your tongue can handle it)
>piece of fruit (apple, banana, orange, pineapple, etc)

you'll supper:
>broccoli or spinach + legumes (different) or boiled egg + olive oil
>piece of fruit (different)

drink
>only water

you can substitute whatever you want with meat or fish a couple of days per week

only one time per week (saturday night) you can cheat (pizza + ice cream, chinese food, whatever)

good luck, faggot

Ease yourself off it.
Drink water, and water down other drinks.With water.

Fuck the fuck off, vegan scum.

Good idea, but Jesus Christ, what's with this health-lunacy?

Just try to make an effort in making your food from scratch. Preferably no processed shit, but all is good in moderation. Most store-bought sauces contain too much salt and/or sugar, try to make your own.

A simple wok goes a long way. Beef strips or similar, some veggies, chili, onions and garlic.

You could also make a huge casserole stew with meat, potatoes, onions, leek, celery(if you like it), carrots and black pepper.

>what's with this health-lunacy?
most important part is it's very cheap, very easy to prepare (cut things to pieces right before eating and mix them together with a bit of oil) and very easy to store

the only thing that needs preparation are the legumes and the spinach (you can also eat rice or pasta instead for a change), which at the beginning you can buy canned in 200grs rations (one per meal). Later he can learn to buy bigger quantities and boil and store them, which makes the diet even cheaper

It's really a very simple cheap diet, easy to prepare and quite healthy. My doctor couldn't believe how good my blood tests were and I'm an oldfag

>also, eating meat = degenerate

Get rid of your microwave,

heh, keep living in denial mates

Ok, I might try it! I've spent too much on food during Christmas anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yxs_mTRjLAU

literally no one likes croatia, you are a non country

LCHF.
Look it up. Do it. You will feel very wierd the first two weeks. Deal with it (standard procedures) and take a glass with a small pinch of salt, or add some salt to the meals. You will be consuming far less salt than what you normally overbinge on when eating regular carb shit meals.

After 2-3 weeks you will walk to the candy shelf. And you will notice how wierds it feels as you will not feel the urge to buy the crap. Same with fast food.

Try it.

Remove red meat and pork from your diet. Slowly move on to better alternatives. Watch what you're eating for example make sure it isn't so deep fried. Also if it's something you know has a lot of carbs and fats take a smaller portion then what you are used to.

Eat only when you're hungry. There are many alternatives than eating like shit all the time.

Learn how to cook for yourself

My biggest problem was that I didn't know how to cook OP

But cooking is actually piss fucking easy and it's cheaper and more nutritious to do so

I'm still in the starting portion of my diet but I've lost 8lbs in two weeks on just changing my diet

>morning 3 eggs into an omelette add 3oz of tuna or grilled chicken with two pieces while wheat toast with half a serving of peanut butter on each and two bottles of water

Eggs are easy as fuck to make and they're one of the most cost effective foods you can eat

>lunch is a cup of meme protein yogurt a piece of string cheese and two bottles of water

>dinner is a chicken breast with a can of peas and maybe a piece of toast with peanut butter if I'm still hungry also 2 bottles of water

Just turn on the top burner and put stuff in the pan, that's all it takes

Don't buy anything pre-packaged that contains more than 10 ingredients. This is a great first-step as it eliminates most of the chemically-modified artificial shit which addicts us to that type of food.

fugg that looks juicy as fuck, it made me hungry.

>also, eating meat = degenerate,
>Vegans believe this.

Meat has several VERY important proteins, that are necessary for the human body to grow and build new musculature. Humans were not made to subsist on only a plant-based diet. We are omnivorous, with more of a primary focus on our more carnivorous aspects but still. We NEED a balance of both meat and vegetables to survive. The only reason why Vegans can survive of their current diet, and don't just drop dead due to malnutrition, is because of chemically grown plant's specifically bred for the purpose of a Vegan diet. If anything Veganism is the kike trick, not meat.

sources?

Pick healthier options that you like the taste of

I don't think I would ever stop eating fast food at least once a week,
I enjoy it and as long as I keep it in check I don't see anything wrong with that pleasure in life

Good God, the anons in this thread talking about their painfully tiny healthy diets is disturbing. I don't know how anyone could feel healthy eating so little food. That's like rabbit food for me and I'm a small woman, y'all are men, you need to eat a lot!

You should just try to avoid processed foods, just stop eating them all together and soon you'll stop craving them. It's sort of random, but the way I ended up getting over that type of food was when I learned about "natural flavors". They use aborted fetal cells during the research/creation of the natural flavors, and I don't find that morally sound so I refuse to eat anything with "natural flavors" in it. That immediately cut out so much stuff, even things I really need which is a pain in the butt. So many products have natural flavors. I'm a little afraid to go research all of the other additives but I know that would narrow down my options even further. Feeling like God wouldn't want me eating those ingredients really motivated me more than when I'd try to stop eating doritos because I wanted to be thin or healthy.

If you stop eating processed foods you'll feel a lot better.

authoritynutrition.com/top-5-reasons-why-vegan-diets-are-a-terrible-idea/
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/89/5/1627S.full

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16441942
www.everydayhealth.com/diet.../the-potential-health-risks-of-a-vegetarian-diet.aspx

I'm sure if you look around, you can find more information on this topic.

Learn how to cook or grill.

You can make that shit with nice ingredients, it'll taste better, it might not be "healthy" but its better than that processed frozen crap, It'll digest easier and may even fill you up with less.

first link gave me a 404 error and the second link just says page not found

Pay a visit to

Huh. Seems to work fine for me. Maybe it's an issue from your side?

the first link says the page no longer exists and the second link says it just doesnt exist. it might be a problem on my end i guess, maybe the page isnt available in Australia for whatever reason

I think the thing with the organic meme is that within the next decade they'll do a u-turn just like they always do.

>"Hey goys, stop by this "organic bread" for 50p a loaf and buy this new GM bread for £1. Sure you get slightly less, but it's better for you! You can't put a price on your health goyim!"
>"Thank you for looking out for my best interests greatest ally!"
>Skip forward 30 years
>"Hey goys, it turns out those (((white guys))) were totally wrong stop by this "GM bread" for £1 a loaf and buy this organic natural bread for £1.50 instead. Sure you get slightly less, but it's better for you! You can't put a price on your health goyim!"
>"So I'm paying three times as much for less of what I was getting in the first place?"
>"Oy gevalt, what an anti-Semitic statement!"

They did the exact same thing with salt. For decades you heard nothing about how if you eat too much salt you're guaranteed collapse your arteries. Then about two or three years ago the same (((people))) (quietly) announced that sodium intake made no difference to your arteries at all.

It's bizarre because they don't want anyone to be self sufficient and want everyone to do as they're told without question. But then they completely contradict themselves and force people to be self sufficient and question them. And once you question them you'll realise that you've been a closet anti-Semite all along. Just ask them, they'll be more than happy to confirm how much of a Nazi you are.

Start growing your own food.
Becomes a lot easier to eat healthy shit when it's 'grown by your own hands'.

processed meat will be the death of you. if you value your life which most people here dont, then just go cold turkey and find better alternatives. chicken, pork mince etc make nice meals and are low in fat

when you say organic are you talking about non-GMO or non-pesticides

Yeah, that's probably the case. The links work fine here, so it's probably trouble from your side of the equation.

Come to Venezuela white man.

Stop eating it, fucking retard.
Side note: peanut butter is best survival food. Per calorie it is cheaper than ramen or rice, and yet the macros are much better. It has good protein and fat in addition to the carbs. And probably some vitamins too I guess. You can survive cheaply and healthily off of just peanut butter moreso than any other food

i get where youre coming from and it pisses me off how scientists will make such bold statements then do a u turn a couple years later and expect everyone to then just adapt, and they always seem to get off scott free whilst making such bold attention seaking claims.

however organic is going to be better no doubt about it, most produce isnt sprayed with all kinds of nasty shite. it really depends on what youre buying though

Learn to cook healthy meals and stop drinking the soda jew.

Learn. to cook and start enjoying pure and natural foods.

Sup Forums cooking thread, I love it. Im probably 20-30 lbs overweight and not moving much of anywhere so I welcome this.

Exercise will only serve to give you muscles right? I cant just do more exercise in a given day to compensate for eating more?

The best survival food is weight gainer protein powder with carbs and amino acids mixed in.

Its light and compact which facilitates transportation when you're living out of an ALICE ruck in the desolation of apocalypse. For its weight and mass it is insanely caloric dense and the name brands wont taste half bad. Peanut butter is easily #2 tho.

losing wieght is 80% diet 20% exercise

exercise will give muscles but its better to burn all the fat first

i lost 12kg in around 6 weeks just from cutting out shit food, i didnt even do exercise

The other option is bottled water, with all of the xenoestrogens that that entails. We're screwed either way.

Any exercise will burn calories.

Obviously, walking at a 3 MPH pace will burn less calories than doing hill sprints or going on 25 mile death march with a 70lb pack.

Moderation with healthier foods mixed in. There is nothing wrong with junk food in moderation you just have to find a healthy balance. Also Drink only Water

>move to australia from america
>no hot pockets
>no pizza rolls
>no totinos

how do these fucking people survive?

Just go gluten-free... Believe me, the gluten jew is the reason Americans are fat as hell.

t. lost 40 lbs in two months since being gluten-free

You can find those exact same proteins in fucking vegetables.

>build new musculature

Not an argument

>humans were not mae to subsist on only a plant based diet

Based on nothing

>we are omnivorous

We are more than likely herbivorous based on our digestive structures and responses to meat, this doesn't even mean meat is 0% of the diet, it is minimal at most

Well, I am not from a third world country, so my water has top quality, sorry to hear that.

That's probably because you stuffed white bread and Cocao Puffs down your throat and not something nutritious like oats and whole grains

you have to cook. you have to learn to cook your own food.

If you can't prepare a few meals, even pasta with olive oil, and grab fruit from your refrigerator when you're hungry, you'll never change

just how uninformed are you?

This. I have one junk food day a week, works great, and you look forward to that day. Junk food is just that, junk, when you eat it too often.

HOT TOPICS

i got a heart attack 2 weeks. it was a big wake up call honestly

what went through my head was. "alright user. we fix the problem now or you die. like you are LITERALLY ABOUT TO DIE"

so now every time i look at. some candy or bacon or a pizza i just think about the heart attack i had. its pretty easy avoiding junk food when all you can think about is clenching your chest immobilized kneeling on the floor

Go innawoods.

How fucking retarded are you? Seriously, I only expect this kind of stupidity and downright lack of intelligence from a shill. Please actually do some fucking research before you talk bullshit.

Actually, as it turns out Jamaica has some of the purest water in the world. So, your point is moot my friend.

>the gluten jew is the reason Americans are fat as hell
It's sugar not gluten.

What is this? A diet for faggots?

I am not the one complaining about the quality of my water, friend :^)

Remember user you aren't low class and that garbage shouldn't be served to anyone.

Technically just having more muscle mass will passively burn more calories right? As in if I develop more leg muscle and I go for a walk, ill burn more calories than I would with less muscle?

same thing with me
back in january to march i was basically addicted to pic related
i would have maybe 3 of them a day and what happened was i started to feel what felt like pinching inside my arms and legs and i started to freak out thinking my arteries were getting blocked. pretty much all it took to stop eating them and eat less junk food. just need that near death experience as motivation

cook you own food you stupid faggot, it's not hard at all

dont spend money on junk food that has no food value or any real value other than muh happiness

i dont know if you burn more calories if you have more muscles with exercising but if you want to lose weight that shouldnt be a big factor

>fatty meats are bad for you meme.

You can subsist on only animal fat & vitamins.

and die at the ripe old age of fresh out the womb

What are Eskimos you stupid emu fuck?

Ikr? That's my problem
I agree, not quitting meat. I want to continue enjoying life
I have a water purifier for camping trips, will that help with the poisons?

Thanks everyone for the useful responses which I will mostly likely abandon after a few days!

Whey powder? How do you add carbs and amino acids?

a trans-shitposter?

People who do not subsist on only animal fats and are in generally poor health despite evolving over time to SUBSIST on these very things primarily

short ugly people that no one likes, is that the kind of person you wanna be?

Literally not an argument

How about you do your le research xDDD faggots

Cut out the copious amounts of sugar we take in and you'll notice a large change. It's not just soda and candy, it's processed breads, alcohol, condiments, etc. it's damn near in anything that either tastes good or makes things taste good. Sugar is necessary in a diet but we easily over indulge in just one sitting. Glucose is the one that isn't gross

>Oh say can you see?

Stop eating it. Not that hard faggot.

yes goy stop eating hot pockets. support veganism. good goy!

I just try to eat non processed raw food whenever I can

similar diet for the last two decades, full health check up last month, first time since I was a kid, convinced it would come back with problems (liver, diabetic, triglycerides, whatever) since I'm old and could lose weight, though I still box a few times per week

The heart rate was good, blood pressure was great and the doctor said the blood work 'everything is perfect, you're the healthiest fat oldfag I've ever seen'. We were both quite surprised and laughed

I think the key is the raw garlic cloves every day, walking 1-2 hours in the evening, no salt, no sugar and only drinking water

you won't lose weight without a clean light diet

The best exercise to lose weight is swimming in cold water (in the sea, in winter), but keep in mind hypothermia risk (after 10-15 minutes), very serious

I'm old and fat as your father and can box 120 minutes without rest, and then do a full body weights routine. Used to box at 59kg as a kid, now at 89kg. No matter the weight or the age, I would leave you in a wheelchair and needing a nurse for the rest of your life, faggot

I wasn't complaining about the quality of my water, Austria. Perhaps you should get some lessons in reading comprehension, for you could surely use it.

Purifying the water gets rid of some of the chemicals, but not all. Distilling the water entirely would actually be of more help.

I do not have time to waste on someone with the intelligence of a a four year old child. You however, can waste your time pointlessly shitposting in your mother's basement, whilst subsisting off of chicken tendies, American.

O boy, you showed me tough guy.

>Distilling water.
Enjoy your weak bones and cancer.

i havent fallen for the food jew in 3 months and i feel great!

Wow another great argument you third world fagot

>also, eating meat = degenerate
Unable to post good advice without adding some shit- textin it like a fucking roo faced strayan, eh?
sorry if i said anything offensive by the way

eathropology.com/2013/04/08/broccoli-has-more-protein-than-steak-and-other-crap/

This takes 3 seconds to google.

> We are more than likely herbivorous based on our digestive structures

Sue we do senpai

researchgate.net/profile/David_Bravo5/publication/272419339/figure/fig1/AS:294742924513280@1447283597172/Figure-1-Comparisons-of-digestive-tract-anatomy-It-can-be-seen-that-the-human-digestive.png
wordpress.as.edu.au/rspiers/files/2013/05/carnivore.png

>On one hand, Cancer.
>On the other, become more of a flaming transexual.

Screwed either way, user.

You have provided no arguments whatsoever, American. And have instead resorted to petty insults and 'taunts', thinking that you are winning some kind of discussion. When in actuality you are making an ass of yourself, and just looking like a general moron. Mayhaps if you had actual points to debate, we could participate in actual discourse, but since you don't there is no point in talking with you. Also you spelt faggot incorrectly

>Physical cancer
or
>Societal cancer
That's a hard choice honestly. Glad I live in a rural area.

One kills your body, the other kills your soul.

eat what the jew eats and you'll be fine