Whats Sup Forumss opinion on float tanks are they redpilled?

Whats Sup Forumss opinion on float tanks are they redpilled?
Do they make redpilled people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=j5BkC6eU678
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd like to float in her tank

Tried one a couple of years back. Was a very relaxing experience.

Over glorified pool desu

Tbqfh.SENPAI.baka

samefag

I'm just here to look at a girl in a bikini.

Your not white, why should I believe you?

60 odd quid for an hour of lying in a covered bath.

Yeah, real red pilled.

they all float down here

new

Because I am the shaman of my tribe
Ogga booga

Now objects are red pilled or not? Get a fucking life.

It literally expands your mind

Joe Rogan pls go

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk

YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

The water is the same temperature as your body, there is no noise, no light, all is dark. It feels like you are floating in nothingness and you are truely alone with yourself.

A lot of friends who tried it went literally crazy after 10 minutes. It shows how addicted people are to numbing themselves with their smartphones, gossip, stimulation or things that make them unconsciousness.

Who?

Dunno, but looks kinda interesting
youtube.com/watch?v=j5BkC6eU678

Ketamine works far better.

Would love to trip in such a thing sometime.

Acid, Psilos or Ayahuasca + tank should be really good.

I know this is pasta and Joe has turned himself into a meme, but I really want to try one simply because of Rogan.

>went literally crazy after 10 minutes
Jesus, i've clocked literal hours in float tanks

Weird, just saw this on the news 5 mins ago.

I fill mine with @C2Ococonutwater made from Thai coconuts and Onnit MCT Oil
(Pure Premium MCT Oil With Lauric Acid).

it's a nice scam for dumb hippy liberals.

What is a float tank, is the water salty to make you float

It's the opposite, people are addicted to smartphones because of mindless stimulation

Being sent into complete absence of stimulation drives people to hallucinations becuase the body and mind can't understand what's happening

Intending to do go in one whilst under the influence of psychedelics.

FREAK BITCHES

I bet some LSD/shroom and a floater tank would be peeeeeeeerfect

Source pls.

The meditation meme is being pushed on us by Satanic influences to deprive people of their free will.

i want to try this out. also wouldnt mind taking shrooms before doing this.

Got yer float tank right here

>tfw to intelligent to make a "tfw to intelligent to" meme image

actually it opens your mind to new possibilities. How is gaining freedom losing freedom?

Is that a head float tank?

I went into one while in Hawaii. The problem is that it's only by the hour and it made me really want to sleep and pee.

If you had one in your house it would be perfect. I would almost prefer to sleep in it like an otter but it makes you prune

It's where they drop the kids off

It looks like some kind of goddamn toilet monster

>Jesus, i've clocked literal hours in float tanks
Nothing better than numbing yourself for hours while Achmed goes to town :^)

can't you just pee in the water?

Opening your mind to new (((influences))), ones that have been carefully reinforced and associated with 'spirituality' over the last 50 years.

Hey OP read the fucking sticky you massive faggot.

I don't think anyone has control of what you are thinking while in sensory deprivation chamber

>literally go (((buy))) a tinfoil hat

Hey user read the fucking OP you massive faggot
>Whats Sup Forumss opinion on float tanks are they redpilled?
Do they make redpilled people?

You could but I didn't because I felt bad for the next person.

Ok, Mohammed.

hahah, so the person before you probably peed

surely they drain or treat the water in those

Okay pablo sanchez

>are they redpilled?
>Do they make redpilled people?

Did anyone every claim they did?

They're an interesting experience, but they don't exactly offer you any particular insight into anything (at least no more than any other kind of meditative relaxation would do).

Though I'm sure that if you were a spiritual person they would be conducive to whatever you would consider a spiritual experience. (not as much as drugs though).

Okay Charlie

could you say it really makes you think?

Yeah, I read it. Now stop breaking the rules and read the sticky.

Don't pee in the Tank, the salt is expensive

Hey Joe Rogan
float tanks are incubators for germs

Might be neato if you can sleep every night in one. Don't even need to take a shower when you wake up since you are taking a bath. Could also dump some essential oils in the bathwater and minerals to remove all that acne. Imagine having sex in there too. pretty redpill desu

>I don't think anyone has control of what you are thinking while in sensory deprivation chamber
Propaganda and psychological manipulation doesn't work by beaming thoughts into people's heads you literal retard.

Sensory deprivation =/= mind expansion.

Go sell your new age bullshit in a Sedona crystal shop.

Tinfoil

I don't think you understand what meditation is.

How are you going to manipulate peoples minds in sensory deprivation chamber though without thought beams? you only have 5 senses senpai and they are shut off whish is the purpose of it. I don't even know what I am asking you for though. stay mad I guess.

i wanna get stoned asf and try one out

>Imagine having sex in there too. pretty redpill desu

The logistics of sex in water really don't pan out well irl

Especially salt water

>be in sensory deprivation chamber
>thinking about glorious literature when suddenly, a whisper
>McDonalds is good, Hillary had the popular vote
>Your eyes dart open but you see nothing
>you try to relax again but the new Jay Z song is stuck in your head

fuck, we need scientists to figure that out then

Ask the dolphins

People have done it. It's not safe, because people who are tripping on LSD can't figure out how to reorient themselves if they flip over.

you tell em pennywise.

eh a small-ish dose doesnt get you that fucked up. dont need to achive ego-death to make that a fun experience.

Shadilay,

No, because I would notice my tinnitus and be reminded that I'm wasting my time when I could be doing something productive (anything else).

Yes and no. If you have something to hold on somewhat tightly, you can follow the water motion with your partner. Feels good in dem ole balls

isn't water the worst lubricant tho?

I've had some cool meditative experiences in them. Talked to Odin about saving the german oversoul, walked on the sun. Few times the mind just went quiet, lately I've been too pissed or excited about happenings to relax in there the whole time.

Honestly though, it's so overpriced. Cheapest place I can find is $40 an hour. I can't make that a regular expense when I could meditate at home.

Just fill a pool full of KY

Well it depend ..

>tfw no german oversoul

why even live?

degenerate

No joke, this is how Mike Kirkbride developed much of the lore and setting when he was working on Morrowind.

How so? You can get a similar experience (the mild hallucinations and vaguely psychedelic mind wandering) by taping half-ping pong balls over your eyes, laying down and listening to static.

Pretty sure this was a government project at one point.

Okay John

Its good if you think of it as exercise for your focus. And ignore the hippy bullshit.

kek we're all whites, brother, no worries. Ethnic germans are on the forefront of being stomped by zog so they need to be redpilled first and fast.

i'd feel like i'm in a horror movie

Don't know about the tanks, but secretly dosing CIA employees with acid was most certainly a thing. MK ULTRA was nuts.

>Ok, so I've done the float tank thing
> Leans closer to the mic
> Jamie, can you get an image up
> Ok so, here's the thing about float tanks that you need to understand
> Jamie, is the image up?
>Has DMT flashbacks
> Wait, what's the topic again?

I think you have too much of a romantic view of it.

You're the freak implying meditation opens your mind to Satanic influences. I haven't even given my view on it.

Out of curiosity, what do you think meditation "is"?

You seem quick to dismiss it as psuedospiritual nonsense (which obviously much of the literature on it is) but there is genuine evidence that forms of meditation and mindfulness techniques help increase brain plasticity and mental health in general.

Bear in mind I don't mean Buddhist meditation, or any other form that's ties into a belief system, I mean the physical meditative state that is the basis for what all these different religions forms of meditation are rooted in.

Sick of the word redpilled being applied to everything like it's fucking ketchup.

He was in his underwear in a dark room with lcd and some kind of alcohol maybe jack daniels.

That is the origin of chim.

It will literally cause insanity, shits been done for years to basically lobotomise people without risky surgery.

>british conspiracy theories

I tried alpha brain once because my friend had it

just sorta felt uncomfortable like I was overtired and a little dehydrated, I don't think I was anymore focused

seems like a good way to murder someone

>It shows how addicted people are to numbing themselves with their smartphones, gossip, stimulation or things that make them unconsciousness.
Says the guy that browses Sup Forums 8 hours a day

It's not ego-death that causes drowning, it's the lack of orientation that comes from sensory deprivation. Humans instinctively swim up when they're drowning, so it's bad if you get flipped upside-down and think you're facing upward. Most people get snapped back to reality and go "oh wait, I'm probably upside down" and fix it when that happens. With something like LSD, even a small does, it's pretty easy to get lost in panic and never make that connection, so you keep trying to get air by going down deeper.