Checkm8 repleblifags

Checkm8 repleblifags

Other urls found in this thread:

us.blastingnews.com/news/2017/01/donald-trump-completely-destroyed-by-ex-cia-operative-in-epic-twitter-firestorm-001363381.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember when Sup Forums used to ridicule people who owned twitter, kikebook and reddit accounts?

>you need a twitter to browse twitter

Came here to post this

BTFO
T
F
O

us.blastingnews.com/news/2017/01/donald-trump-completely-destroyed-by-ex-cia-operative-in-epic-twitter-firestorm-001363381.html

amazing

CIA are rothskike and Rockefeller attack dogs.

Red pill normies with El Salvador and CIA death squads.

Remember when McCuck actually thought he was going to be relevant in Utah?

Hi click this link pls:

at first watching libtards implode over Putin was funny but now it won't stop and I'm starting to get deeply angry

this is nothing but a thinly veiled attempt to delegitimize Trump's election

Oh look it's McMuffin

stiiiiill waiting on that proof

The question is, why Americans so easily distracted from Clinton's crimes. No one even tries to refute the evidense, leftishills just scream "Russia" and rightcucks just switch to "hacks" and ignore the main thing. WTF? Ok, Obama already punished us for the "hacks" (new sanctions, muh 35 diplomats), why Hillary remains unpunished?

Shameless bump.
I realy want to know.

Proofs russians did it?

who the fuck is this pedophile looking midget?

>CNN is one person

t. 40 year old virgin with a lesbian mother

Who is this egg headed CIA stooge?

>the russians did it guys!
>just ignore the 81 or so times our intelligence agencies outright meddled with or disrupted sovereign democracies to maintain our hegemony

Fuck off.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes.

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.

When are you going to jail Hillary?

For me it's the Eggan McMuffin, the best failed spoiler candidate.

Wait
Obama and his people are still in charge until the end of the month.

>egg mcmuffin

Because we always win eventually.

Where is the proofs

where is the kompot?