KELLY IS LEAVING FOX NEWS FOR NBC

>KELLY IS LEAVING FOX NEWS FOR NBC
KELLY IS LEAVING FOX NEWS FOR NBC
>KELLY IS LEAVING FOX NEWS FOR NBC KELLY IS LEAVING FOX NEWS FOR NBC

who?

Kelly, you fucking bigot!

I'm surprised this isn't being talked about more here.

what the fuck is that, fucking creepy

why the fuck is this so important you fucking faggot

/sage
/thread

You're a fucking creep, creep!

MAKE WAY FOR TUCKER

KING OF FOX

Why does a Ukrainian give a shit about this?

Fox News has always been shit, same with NBC.

You do know they're all parent companies.

Good. Fox News has been more pro-Trump lately I feel, and this just backs that completely.

That's clearly heavily shopped and not anything like what she actually looks like.

I can smell the shit from here.

Well, basically, because Fox News is one my favorites news channels.

Who cares?

So now she will go to NBC and get beaten in that time slot by Fox News.

Fox got a little better after hiring "Can't Cuck the Tuck" Carlson

Interesting.

Fucking traitorous cunt, I knew this was coming after that interview with Don "Nigger lies Matter, Death to the White Race" Lemon. If I was her I wouldn't be clanking mugs with the fucker I would be getting the rope ready.

tell me honestly my hohol, why are you interested in this completely unimportant american tv crap?

I can smell your mom from here.

That's a good thing, right?

Literally who

Irrelevant

Look at all these Fox News shills, and to think people say this site isn't bought off

Implying that she had a top cable news programm on Fox and was the highest-paid female journalist in America. I wonder how much money NBC paid her to jump the ship.

She is an entertainer,and probably like underdogs,so now that the red is in blue underdogos happening

literally who

Na-ah you!

>Caring about some dumb media mouthpiece that tows nothing but nonsense and the status quo
>2017

So what???? She was always a democrat whore cum dump anyway. Now she's with the other liberal faggot cocksuckers at NBC!

She will make loads of money. Her ratings will still be shit.

Fox News is music to my earns. It's worth shilling here.

Is that her in boots?

Wheres a full body pic?

I don't care about Megyn Kelly but I did see Gretchen Carlson on Today.
I loved Gretchen. She is the most underrated Fox 'babe' ever.
I really think they walked all over her and used her up until she snapped. And I'm glad she won a huge settlement.
Still, I think she is doing wrong by joining NBC

She smells like a dog!

False alarm.

They're shitty fitting jeans with shitty poorly fitting suede ankle boots.

Disgusting.

I want her to sit on my face until I pass out.

>will still be shit
What do you mean by that? She even beat Bill O'Reilly in October. But I do think that she is only relevant on Fox News and she won't build her core fanbase on NBC, so her ratings will probably tank here. Anyway, a lot of libtards are about to buy into her bullshit, since they see her as a journalist with integrity who stood up against "fake" news and Trump. Let's see how long it will last.

MEGYN KELLY LOVES THE TASTE OF SHIT

Fucking psycho eyes.

I bet that whore could suck the juice out of a rotten commie man stool...

She has those shitsuckin eyes, bitch must be a fiend for the hot lunch...

>SUPERBOWL
>35 GREKS

This always gives me a giggle.

Co-Host of Fox & Friends Abby Huntsman is probably the hottest journalist on Fox News.

>46 year old woman who pissed all her fans off thinks they will follow her to a fake news network

People aren't going to switch to NBC to see Megyn Kelly. People who watch Fox News will only watch Fox News. Leftists will get bored of her anti-Trump shtick quickly after they find out she's anti-BLM. Her career is finished.

Th lack of celebration about this show's that Sup Forums's been invaded by normies.

Magyn was a known mole on Fox, Trump declared war on her, now she's leaving Fox.
Glorious victory.

>anti-BLM
Isn't NBC relatively centrist? I though MSNBS was a liberal hellhole.

Because ukraine is 51th state of US lol

In the eyes of the mainstream media, not supporting BLM makes you part of the radical right. MSNBC is more radical than NBC (literal Marxists) but "centrist" is still far left nowadays.

Someone post the pic with Kelly and Trump where she had cum on her leg.

>after they find out she's anti-BLM.

She'll probably tone that down a bit. Money talks.

If you remember Dennis Miller, he was totally liberal when SNL was writing his checks, but later on somehow it turned out that he was a conservative, when some other gig opened up.

NBC isn't that bad compared to the others but still has people who were in direct contact with the Hillary campaign over what to say.

>he's never fucked around with facial settings in the Sims
You have not seen horror.

Would still fuck/10.

His head looks like a shaved testicle.