MEGYN KELLY LEAVING FOX

T-T-T-TO MUCH WINNING ALREADY
>T-T-T-TO MUCH WINNING ALREADY

>news anchor switches from christcuck fake news network to normie fake news network
truly groundbreaking

lel

Sup Forums was right again.

Yeah, now that she is all old and used up. Latah bitch.

TV will be dead by 2030 anyway.

she was a mole the whole time, Trump just exposed that.

But her credibility was so tarnished that she had to give up the act and just admit she's a leftist or at least on the leftist payroll.

That bitch face isn't even resting. That is active bitch face. Can't even look at her.

she was a liberal anyway

Nice man jaw and cocaine nose job too...ok I looked again. She is revolting.

Makes me want to hate-fuck her in the mouth

Cool. Replace her with 9/10 young talent

She was a liberal mole anyway

I wouldn't call her a liberal, I would call her a brainwashed conservative on the far left of the conservative spectrum.

MSNBC is trying to rebrand themselves as the """balanced""" establishment network I guess. CNN is ludicrous with its levels of progressive shilling, funnily enough they've switched places with MSNBC. Now MSNBC will have two prominent cuckservatives in Kelly and Scarborough.

How have her ratings been?

tucker taking over her time slot pls?

Just get rid of the glasses.

she got blown the fuck out by o'reilly as usual, but even hannity beat her this year.

and I bet tucker carlson was beginning to beat her too.

Hopefully they give tucker or tomi lahren her spot

>pleb tastes

Get out

in before she gets a butch haircut and starts calling everyone racist.

She was pretty salty about the whole Trump thing

except thats already what she spent the last year doing. and having her little cuck boy shapiro on the show to do the same

Mmm tomi

I wonder what type of panties she's wearing right now

She really got triggered by Trump.

THIS.

Megyn kelly is used goods. Time for some fresh fox qts.

That's exactly what she's done since Trump blew her out and refused to go to her debate

YEEEESSSSSSSSS

thank god

now I won't have to switch channels to avoid her on a daily basis

MAKING FOXNEWS GREAT AGAIN

I don't care what she said or didn't say about Trump. I still want to fuck her.

Also
>watching TV news

Can't get more bluepilled than watching network television news.

Don't be delusional

yea, the blonde girl is really hot and I actually like her point of view too.

There was another fine brunette who used to report with her but I learned she was a jew.

She went from a woman to a "womyn"

Trump smashed her cock.

Expect her to get even more blue haired shaved head

Im SO surprised. Oh wait, did I say so surprised? I meant NOT surprised. At ALL.

>cocaine nose job
holy shit that's exactly what that is

she's got that BLACKED.com face

This is what happens to a 'journalist' who hedges his/her entire career on one event happening (in this case, Trump losing).

so will she flop without the fox news machine behind her?

>so will she flop without the fox news machine behind her?

Probably

she was always a liberal pretending to be a conservative, so she is just going back to what she actually believes

Get fucked bitch, It's not like any of us didn't see this coming. Good riddance.

She probably got offered a shitload of money. I bet she is around for another year or two then retires with no shits given.

Her body is alright but her face is weird as fuck. Too much plastic surgery?

Ainsley earhardt is best fox girl

How is that winning?

she gets a pay raise and just switches to a different channel. We really got her!

just look for pictures of her without makeup

wew lad

>Just get rid of the glasses.

What kind of slut would get professional pictures like that and pretend to be the model strong working Wymn?

>megyn kelly leaving fox news
THIS IS THE GREATEST TIMELINE TO LIVE IN!

HOPE SHE DIES!

I hope they get someone new.

Guilfoyle can't read.

Smith is boring.

Piero has THE WORST voice.

GET SOMEONE FUCKING NEW!

>After which the God-Emperor Ascendant sent her to NBC, shorn, dishonored, unwanted, and unloved.

I'd like to put her under fire

Megyn Kelly is out, Dont worry guys I got this for us. As a nevertrumper I will carry on Megyn Kellys legacy to destroy Donald Drumpf.

Is she joining blacked.com?

Too bad Roger's favorite cock holster is selling her gash to another network. Megyn Kelly for President!

>Scarborough
Would you really classify Joe as a cuckservative?

she does wonders to my dick lads

The 9pm fox slot sweepstakes has begun place your bets and names of who you guys think will take this slot.

>MEGYN KELLY LEAVING FOX

HAHAHAHAHA

inb4 she is on CNN

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump destroying plebs

You do realize she's getting paid LESS at NBC than she is at FOX, right? Like, I think the numbers mean she's getting paid HALF of what she got at fox, AND she's getting moved to a dead-end timeslot. Going from 30 Million in a prime-time slot to 15 million in a middle-of-the-day slot means you've burned all your bridges at your last employer.

>tv-celeb bullshit

Who cares? Only normalfags watch tv.

she's going to NBC so in other words she's dissapearing and will never be seen again

Her time slot needs to get TUCKED

Honestly surprised she is not going to CNN.

Also, she is forever ruined her reputation so might as well.

Don't give MSNBC that much credit they are stills liberal shills just Morning Joe and Mika are more in the middle and do their own thing.

Every other program on MSNBC besides morning Joe shills VERY hard against trump.

I was just listening to this one bitch (forgot her name) she literally was just blasting trump for about 10 minutes about how he bragged about "knowing more then the generals"

They didn't even have the courtesy to give the context that he was referring to the one's under Obama, they just use it in a way to make him sound dumb and egotisticle teetered on straight up lying.

I love Morning Joe but the rest of MSNBC is run by liberal shills.

I would love to see Joe's rating vs Rachel. Can't stand that guy

Fox seems to be getting on board this new Nationalist movement. Ditch the Bitch

Reporters are just employed people who lie easily for money like American army are mercenaries who kill easily for money.

Wow, that's incredible. She goes from FOX to the biggest liberal rag next to CNN

I got a boner

Are you a leaf in disguise? NBC isn't half as popular as FOX now. She's getting paid less if anything

Also she doesn't fill out the diversity quota by being a transdimensional apoplectic agender cuckkin

Wait, did Joe finally stop being Joe?