How will a american society without public school evolve?

How will a american society without public school evolve?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/betsy-devos-education-secretary/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus

It's not like their current public schools are doing any work though.

Public schools are a fucking joke. Public colleges are even worse.

Privatize it all and let teachers compete with eachother to be the best. All the people I see becoming teachers now are doing it as a last resort because they want a cushy job where what they have to think is already provided for them.

Education does not reflect intelligence look at the university and college campuses of today

public, children's first school

it won't. Illiteracy rates are about to skyrocket, but hey, at least more dumb illiterate midwesterners and southerners will believe in Jesus!

>it won't. Illiteracy rates are about to skyrocket, but hey, at least more dumb illiterate midwesterners and southerners will believe in Jesus!

Trump's gonna create more voters!

The GOP does not seem to understand the concept of not pissing off the majority.

They do this at their own peril.

Like, the GOP does realize the majority voted democrat... Right? Or do they just not care? Disenfrancishing the majority of the economy is a horrible, horrible idea and it will backfire.

red states (states that consistently vote for GOP leadership) are generally the states with both the poorest education systems and the least educated constituents. republicans have been at war with education since Nixon because the more ignorant the populous, the more votes they get

Nice infographic, too bad it's fucking retarded and mostly wrong. Keep your retarded, German liberal germs to yourself.

>Invested $200 million in Christian schools and organizations

wtf I hate Betsy now

Can confirm

>The GOP does not seem to understand the concept of not pissing off the majority.

Why should they care when they bought and control everything? This is the fault of their voters. They voted Republican and now they are gonna feel the pay back.

>Nice infographic, too bad it's fucking retarded and mostly wrong. Keep your retarded, German liberal germs to yourself.

Wrong because you said so?

> I live in a perfect first world country and we solved all our problems so now I can sit and worry a little about American edication system

this can only widen the gap between the creative class and the bitter angry rednecks who voted for (((Trump)))

Nice sources

>Nice sources

I don't like it therefore it's wrong. This is gonna be Sup Forums for the next for years.

90% of people who run the education boards have no education degree or teaching degree. The fact people suddenly care now is bullshit and hypocritical.

>For profit Christian education

America, people.

snopes.com/betsy-devos-education-secretary/
The 9.5 Million donation is wrong but nobody really cares about that.

Wrong because she has experience in education. Just because she wasn't a teacher, professor, principal, doesn't have an education degree or anything like that doesn't mean she has zero experience with education.

Also wrong because it's implying she hates public school just because she is in support of charter programs and sent her own kids to private school. Hell the point about sending her kids to private school is just retarded, of course the wealthy and most politicians put their kids in private schools. Know why? They have the means to afford it and those schools typically yield better education.

Also, it disregards the facts that her stances coincide with what Trump wants out of education, which is abolishing common core, promoting charter schools, national school choice, and inner city voucher programs. Where will all those things make improvements? Well what do you know... public schools.

As for her investments/donations, they mean virtually nothing, especially when the $9.5 million dollar number is thrown out and can't be substantiated anywhere I look. So what's the source?

OH NO THE B WORD

THATS NUMBER ONE BULLET POINT!!!!111!!

fuck off and die marx

> Implying dumb niggers voted Trump

so red states are the least brainwashed by the state?

more like most brainwashed

> no bussing
> no common core
> no leftist programming
> merit based
> chance to learn real history
> math holding a greater priority than faggot pandering

The later generations will thank us.

>Public school system in America
>Good

Okay. Kids these days don't know how to change a fucking tire, do cooking, research current events, know their state or federal laws or even their rights as citizens. They graduate with no understanding of the financial system and possess no economic literacy with currency handling.

The modern educational system isn't designed to prepare kids for society. Its designed to prepare them for more education at their expense. The school system is entirely dependent on federal funding, which requires kids to be taught to the test, and not to what the kid actually fucking needs.

This is why IEPs have been skyrocketing, despite a lot of kids not even having a disability.

I look back at my public school education and cringe. I should have gone to a catholic parochial or military school.

yeah totally, the government "educates" you for 12 years and and in some cases for 16 years - they can't make you worth more than $7.5/hour but they sure can turn you into a democrat.

Imagine though in 12 years you can go:
1. from not knowing how a knight moves to being a chess grandmaster
2. not knowing where your hypothalamus is to being a brain surgeon

Education =/= intelligence or wisdom

Hell, a BA in the United States doesn't even mean logical or realistic any more.

Pretty sure some local principal and school board can figure out a ciriculum to get people to college.