idk

Is there even a question?

LEAF.

Ur mom

Ur dad

Hahahha Expect this from New Zealand

This is Sup Forumstier shit like most of the chinky leaf and chinky aus posters

Japan

Canada shitposts are unoriginal. Truly shitposts in that there is no redeeming quality to be had.

Australian shitposts are refined. Mad banter that not only affords the shitposter yous but also something you can laugh at.

Australian is refined. Canada is brute strength.

I prefer Australia.

Aussies are so good at it they can be bantering in perfectly good English that reads like it's English for fucking space aliens.

No, shitposting is an art honed in the outback.

Canada just has terrible fucking opinions.

Australia are Hot ! I vote for New Zealand !

Britain but they're also autistic

Aus shit posters are by far the best. They're able to trigger the select few who don't realize it's a shitpost, and funny for those who do.

Canadians just post shit about black guys.

australian shitposting is like a shirtless drunk man with poor dental hygiene bursting into your bedroom ruining your first attempt at getting laid.

canadian shitposting is when that man doesn't leave, calls you a bigot, and tries to take your guns and weed.

My people, clearly. Not the Timmigrants, the ones born here. Even the shitskins born here

canadians are just retarded

australians are so good at shitposting their shitposts become quality posts.

Wish pol revolved around quality posting. Such a shame!

At least aussies are funny. Leafs are just fags

>shitposting
>for YOUR amusement

>leafs

Straya cunts by far. Leafs are at best annoying, rarely original and for the most part devoid of humor. This isn't even close. People talk shit about Straya postings but people actually despise LEAFS. Fairly important difference.

>Canada just has terrible fucking opinions.
this desu
canadians just unironically make terrible posts

Canada is just shit. Australia has banter.

Why, canadia of course!

Canadians turn into Orcs from war hammer 40k when they see Americans and just angrily type away, which led to the rest of the world exploiting that and making fun of them, which resulted in them doing that to the rest of the world too. Now some of their smarter brethren have embraced it and just roll with it, but sadly most Canadians (who I suspect are actually just really pissy Indian and Asian kids who's parents got rejected from the US) still type away like angry retards.

Australians are pretty jaded and cynical about everything, and have manifested a form of humor that reflects that. It's usually a clever and witty post that defines them and separates them from being the average retarded Canadian.

DUDE WEED LAMO

I'd say Canada given how angry everyone in this thread is at us.

I saw amerisharts being mad just at the prospect of being replied to by a leaf.

Aussies are hot. Canadians are ugly.

Australia.

AUS

Aussies don't really shitpost. Thats just their friendly, general sense of banter which is excellent. It comes off original and sincere.

These teenagers and chinks/pakis here are simply "trying" too hard to "troll" or be "LeEdge".

There is a difference. Aussies aren't shitposting. They are just likeable as fuck. We are annoying as all hell and its because of our shitty climate,teen angst and tryhard pakis-chinks.

Australians have the best expressions.

The aren't even funny.

Soon.

>Australian shitposts are refined.
qft, see fpbp for confirmation

Such weak chins they have.

Aussies: pretending to be retarded for banter purposes resulting in quality shitposts
Canadians: unironically, literally retarded, unable to process their own stupidity

Holy shit, where is this located at?
Judging from the title Australia, but wow...

Straya.
No doubt.

Please don't take Quebec and B.C as representations of all Canadians. The eternal francophone and chinks ruin it for us snow nigs.

Canadian posters have adapted and are usually wittier than cringy aussie posters from yesteryear Sup Forums

Aussie cunts are 'hahha so randum xD' personified.

Canada is just turbo autism wrapped in rage and butthurt

Leaf posters are Chinese shills.

Leafs are trying too hard and it's simply lame at this point. At least australian shitposts have more depth than "LOLOLOL DRUMPFKINS BTFO HOW CAN BLUMPF EVER RECOVER SAY IT WITH ME MADAM PRESIDENT!"

this desu
although I feel canada is getting better at it lately

Australia has the bantz. Crazy cunts the lots of em eh

Most leaf posters here just re-enforce my desire to leave this country even more

Cucknadians come across as butthurt little faggots.

Aussies just don't give a fuck.

Strayan birds are cheeky little shits.

Well, Canadians just killed a subhuman Pole, so I'd say Canadians have pretty much redeemed themselves.

Advantage: Canada. Sorry, Australia. Better luck next time.

i find canadians the funniest posters, do not get the hate at all

It did them a favor honestly, maybe they won't get an Apple next time.

My vote goes for the Aussies. Leafs are just fucking annoying and unoriginal. Aussies make me laugh every now and then.

Nevertheless, both countries are cucked cancers and should be nuked off the planet.

Romanians.

Fucking gypsies

The "Aussies are le epic bantmasters" is just a meme spread by newfags. Aussies used to be seen the exact same way leafs are seen now.

Americans are always so butthurt i love it.

Whiney faggot lol

aussies can easily ride their reputation with worn out jokes and memes which most other posters are saying, which will receive no way near as much attention and praise unless its an aussie saying it.

that being said, most genuinely clever and funny posts i see are usually by australians if not brits, but the australian posters are over saturated with people feeling obligated to try and be funny to fit their online stereotype

Slovenia.

>most genuinely clever and funny posts i see are usually by (...) brits
Don't oversell yourself. It's Finland and you know it.

A friend of mine went to Australia. He sent me a pic of an adult bird caught in a spider web, ready to get eaten.

No wonder only the cheekiest cunts survive.

le kangaroos and emus soo funny aussie hahaha! good one bro!!!

>reads aussie post in a terrible aussie accent

Lmao!

Anyone have that pic of an aussie coming out of a toilet, saying leaf and everyone bursting out laughing?