'I FELT LIKE A PREDATOR' One of these women has had one lover, one has had 150…

> As it's revealed most people think the ideal number of sexual conquests is three, we ask five women how many people they've bedded

> The researchers concluded that singles looking for love want someone who knows what to do between the sheets but not a brazen bed-hopper.

> These five women (pic related) have slept with between 1 and 150 men… but can you guess which is which?

The one who slept with only one person which is her HUSBAND! is the happiest. The rest are justifying themselves and are even lying obviously jealous.

A woman is happiest as virgin, a housewife and loyal to her man!

Jesus Christ!

You were fucking right again /pol!?

archive.is/jJ9q9

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpemKbWUqW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was the redhead wasn't it?

The old bird in the middle is the non degenerate.

Fat one is 150 tanned Germans.

> “We have a great sex life, but I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t ever considered sex with other people if we’ve hit a rocky patch.

>“It’s natural to be curious about what sex would be like with others, but it doesn’t mean you have to act on it. I’d never stray.

>“After all these years we are still learning more about what each other likes in bed and trying new things.

> “I definitely don’t feel sexually inexperienced and it’s not dull.”

Fucking Yes! Virgins is key to a happy marriage! Married cucks with non virgins BTFO!!!

They're all "brits"

>She has four children – Cory 19, and Liam, 16, from a previous relationship, and Sophie, 13, and Emily, 11, by her husband.
>Before she married Peter, 37, she had slept with ten men. Since their divorce in 2012 she has slept with 25.

easiest prediction of my life

>"FULL-TIME mum Lara Eventide, 35, lives in Uxbridge, Middlesex, with her husband of 11 years, Chad."
>Chad
>mfw

Kek

i actually feel bad for her

how can you be 35 and look like this

>Alesha
>Alesha
>Alesha
>and son Justin
JUST

>literally the only one who looks satisfied and demure
2ez

>Hattie, 102 guys
>My active sex life did mean I picked up chlamydia five times. I was on the pill so I didn’t always use a condom, which was silly.
>“I’ve been married since 2008 and have never cheated. Paul knows about my past and he is fine with it. “Before I met him some men struggled with my high number.

what a fucking cuck

and check'd

>2 have had sex with over 100 different men

I realize that the general attitude towards a lot of things in the west is entirely different from how I view these things, but whenever I read things like this I feel like I'm an entirely different species

It's so bizarre to me that if you want to marry one virgin girl that you love when you're 20, have a lot of children with her and grow old together you're a complete anomaly in this day and age

five fucking times???

>how can you be 35 and look like this
This.
I would put her at 45 maybe 50.

" ALESHA, 30"
" I wouldn’t say I was addicted, I just saw sleeping with someone as part of a night out. By 20 I’d slept with over 100 men."

I'm just here to look at the QTs in this picture.

the cock carousel takes it's toll user just look at those empty eyes and that unhappy demeanor and expression on her face
>what a fucking cuck
No kidding, I'm amazed that bitch was willing to be honest and tell any man how many dicks she has had in her. Men need to stop putting up with this bullshit, these women exist because faggots like her husband allow this behavior to be acceptable.

It's the fat one I bet.

those 100 men must have been desperate. she is disgusting!

What's the Day of the Rope for Roasties called?

So who's the slut?

Degeneracy.

they were probably just brown

This marriage won't last FYI.

>It’s natural to be curious about what sex would be like with others, but it doesn’t mean you have to act on it. I’d never stray.
Rationalizing. Convincing herself.

>trying new things
This is a road to nowhere good and has absolutely nothing to do with a healthy sex life in a long-term relationship. In fact, it's far more likely to wreck the relationship than make it better. It's really not much differerent from hook-ups because both kinds of superficial novelty leads to degeneracy. It turns sex into a game of using the partner and hence erodes the unitive aspect of sexuality.

>I definitely don’t feel sexually inexperienced and it’s not dull.
Trying to convince herself of something she knows is not true.

>I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t ever considered sex with other people if we’ve hit a rocky patch.

It won't end well.

wew guys..... I suppose is a 1 year old, h-heh

>“At 17, when I started going clubbing, I’d meet and sleep with a man most nights. Men are usually quite easy to persuade into having sex.

Top kek. Because you're doing it backwards, idiot.

even if it doesn't end well she's still 100x better than the other used up whores.

Sexually experienced women prefer sexually experienced men, sexually experienced men prefer sexually inexperienced women. This is a fact.

There are prostitutes who have slept with fewer men than this cum dumpster.

No girl is going to want you as a virgin I'm afraid, and you're far too old for a 'both losing it to each other' type scenario I'm afraid user.

Women being accepted like this is a fault of society. The problem is, there are too many men, women have freedom, and are acting how they want, because they get a choice. There hasn't been a real war in decades to reduce the male population, which in turn makes women much more competitive to hook any man.

these were my guesses

1 being the woman who has only slept with one man and 5 being the most degenerate

The Day of the Rope. Because most of these sluts will fuck niggers.

>I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t ever considered sex with other people if we’ve hit a rocky patch.

this is all you need to know right here. as soon as he stops giving her exactly what she wants, she will be gone.

>out of 100s of men she couldn't convince one to fuck her twice

sounds like a shit lay

Do you retards honestly believe this soccer mom magazine jewish garbage? Why in the fuck would they keep count if they are bedding hundreds of strangers..? They clearly dont give a shit about much if they are willing to get wrung out like that, why would they even care to keep score to the decimal?

I know Sup Forumslacks are gullible as fuck but come on..

all women think this way kiddo

YOU pathetically attempt to court ROASTIES while CHAD has a virgin redhead waifu

Left or middle
Op you insufferable homosexual z tell us who the slut is!!!

She's 37. The single partner is 35.

Remember when roasties and their cucks denied that their roast beef is forcibly dug out of their snatchez by hundreds of dicks?

>19
gimme, gimme, gimme

Haha just kidding, all of them have slept with 150+ :^)

Your number 2 has slept with 102 men.

>She says: “I first had sex when I was 16 and it was the start of a good few years of doing it regularly.
>“When I was young and single I liked to play the field and have sex whenever I could.
>“My active sex life did mean I picked up chlamydia five times. I was on the pill so I didn’t always use a condom, which was silly.

Damn. With this sample size I think we can safely conclude that there is a direct correlation between number of sex partners and happiness.

Thank you OP. Have any other science from tabloids or women's magazines that you'd like to share with us?

Where are the statistics to back it up?

There have been multiple studies that the more partners a woman has the less likely she is to settle down and more likely to divorce.

yup

First day on Sup Forums?

yep. The CIA did good work spreading the degenerate "free love" message in the 1960s and women are still drinking the kool-aid today.

One of my friends is a roastie and I know for a fact she can count her 3 figure lays accurately, whereas I legitimately don't know and my number is like 30ish

how does a vagina know the amount of DIFFERENT partners? Jesus Christ you guys are retarded!

What difference does it make if she's fucking a single person all the time?

>"My active sex life did mean I picked up chlamydia five times. I was on the pill so I didn’t always use a condom, which was silly."

I just threw up a bit

we all know that feel

wtf there's clickbait threads on Sup Forums now?

ew

Dude this shit is made up.

>30 years old
>150 diffrent cocks
She looks like 45, sluting around does take a toll.

Prove it you fucking retard, explain how you even think that would work?

t. 20 year old virgin with "age 27" vagina

>ive never rawdogged a bitch that wasnt my gf
They love getting their pussies pounded

Did you watch her fuck all those men and tally it up?

Mmm that sweet confirmation bias

I have very reliable insider information on that topic. It's possible for a woman to be a roastie and a virgin at the same time.

I've pounded hard both my gfs and random bitches, this isn't a significant factor

God raped you.

All those nights drinking like a sailor, staying up to the wee hours, and fucking random people will destroy your body.

I'm not saying never have a drink, never have a fun night, or never have sex with anyone, but to do it to such excess clearly is detrimental to your body and mind.

Kek, no. Contrary to what pol would tell you she's been in a committed relationship for years and seems happy tho

>fucking a lot of people means I know whay I'm doing in bed

What is up with this meme?

Proofs?

She is mixed race, half breeds often sleep around as they are so insecure about their racial identity.

Give it 15 years. She will have lost her sex drive entirely, or if she still has one she will be cheating.

There is a reason the modern divorce rate is so much higher than our parents generation.

there was an article on a vice-type site by some roastie who kept an excel file detailing all the guys who boned her and it was into the 60s-70s, maybe more

Pics or GTFO

>kek, no

Congrats, you're retarded.

I'll post some more when I find some.

How exactly? I could post you a picture of a woman with a large labia minora, but that wouldn't show the number of her sexual partners.

WILL YOU BE MY WIFE

Y/N PLS RESPOND

The one on the left looks quite nice. I'd have guessed 3, 10 at the most but it's 102.

Fuck me women have got it so easy. No wonder they attack us with feminism they don't want to give it up.

step 1. be british

>how can you be 35 and look like this
YOU KNOW THAT YOU FOUND THE WALL
youtube.com/watch?v=zpemKbWUqW0

The hottest is the one with 1 partner
The ugliest has 150 partners
>whoda thunk it
LetThatSinkIn.mp4

Girls in relationships care wether theyre dry or not (comfortability etc)

Sluts want the friction and the raw dicking like theyre being had by an aggressive alpha rapist

>hottest

least repulsive morelike

>FULL-TIME mum Lara Eventide, 35, lives in Uxbridge, Middlesex, with her husband of 11 years, Chad.
>Chad

>Also goes by Mr. C Thundercock esq

She's 35 AND british, considering that she's a fucking 10/10

Why does Chad always win bros?

According to who Britbong?

I can see what angle you're coming from but I want to know where you're getting your numbers (if any) from. Being a sexually experienced man teaching a virgin how to please her partner is a rewarding job indeed but some women like to prey on virgin boys desu. They like to be remembered as that virgin's first lay, and it probably corrupts them into forever looking for experience women.

She has an obvious case of the bitch face. The two half breeds have nothing to be happy about, and the bitch in the middle probably lived in Sodom in her youth.

Its so true

Redhead women are trash.
I bet out of the 150 people she slept with 200 of them were niggers

>Chads even get the pure aryan virgins

This is garbage information senpai. Roast beef curtains aren't perfect but there is absolutely no correlation between the size of the inner labia and the number of partners a woman has had. Go ahead and hate that shit for being ugly but that's all it is.

SHe's 37, she slept with 35 men.

Do you think pic in is one year old?

3 of those girls we call porcupines... if they had as many dicks sticking out of them as they have had stuck in them, they would look like a porcupine.

She was probably hotter as a teenager, fucking over a hundred dudes , clubbing, drinking and doing drugs, and being a single mom takes it's toll.

There's a reason she was able to hit 100 in FOUR YEARS, and it it took ten years to fuck the remaining fifty.