Kosovo

Should Kosovo be a part of Serbia or a part of Albania?

Tell me with some good arguments Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiwand.com/en/Muhammad_Ali_of_Egypt
wikiwand.com/en/Ali_Pasha_of_Ioannina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali_of_Egypt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The more prevalent question is who will want to have, and finance, that heap of manure.

Serbia because memes

Whoever wins the fight over it

all it needs is a good cleansing

Kosovo is its own country

that was tried, its better (and cheaper) to simply build a wall around it

It should be a part of neither. This country will do better than Albania because they werent scarred by communism as badly and will do better than Serbia because they dont want to kill everything, biggest up & comer in balkans imo

>It should be a part of neither. This country will do better than Albania because they werent scarred by communism as badly and will do better than Serbia because they dont want to kill everything, biggest up & comer in balkans imo

kosovo is the biggest pile of corruption trafficking and similar 'enterprises' in europe. No one in his right mind would invest even 5$ there.

If you think that country will do well you need to read a bit about it

Kosovo is the heartland of Serbia.

He's right, Kosovo has no history as an independent country, it's just independent because Murica wanted to have another NATO base down there in the Balkans.

Kosovo is a shithole since America bombed Serbia.

I thing Greater Albania and deporting Slavs back to Siberia is the best solution for the Balkans IMO

No wonder Germany is full with muslims if all the Germans think like you.

Dumb swissnigger. Arab Muslims are different than balkan muslims. Serbia is the biggest cancer that europe has faced for the past 100 years

You are a turk or a rapefugee.

Says the one living in the country that brought horror to Europe in both World Wars.

The entire balkans is filth, just give all their land to greater powers..

I am not, Diego Al-Andalusia

Serbia, because historically Serbian.

Not this meme please.

I don't fully believe it yet. Seeing how mudlismes behave like monkeys in your own country why are you mad at the serbs?

But Slavs don't come from Siberia, South Slavs are genetically Balkanite, and there is no mention of Albanian language before 13th century.

Serbia. Why is it even a question?

albania
96% of population is albanians

hahhahahhahah. montenegro gypsie. genetically balkanite.

we had a meme balkan thread already

Republic of Srpska is also the vast majority Serbian, why is it then forbidden for them to join Serbia?

Many kikes and mudslimes here recently.

Kosovo is a independent country, more than half of the UN member countries recognized it and even Serbia recognized the kosovan government in 2013 through the Brussels Agreement.

they should unite with serbia desu tho

(((UN independent))) countries you mean.

ya the IMF lends to them at like 15% for those exact reasons but this country is small enough and hopefully smart enough for the people to figure their shit out. I'm hopefully optimistic you could say, same cant be said for serbia/ablania. Those contries seem too far gone to me

>Srpska is also the vast majority Serbian
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH
>HE ACTUALLY FELL FOR THE MAYMAY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHH AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHA UHUHUHU

Kill the Turkish Muslim invaders and return rightful Serbian clay.

Kosovo is a shithole.
Only reson it's "independent" is because of NATO and the EU.
Kosovo has no history of ever being independent.

It's 90% Albanian, what do you think?

See the problem? Why aren't them doing so?

Mad muslim spotted.

Small serbian majority parts should be returned to Serbia, albanian majority parts can join Albania

It's part of the people who inhabit it, ie Albanians.

Because Serbs fucked up starting a war with everyone around them.

Kosovo do have a stable independence since there's a US Army base there, so this country will live long.

>Bosniak is a culture and not only serbian mudslimes.
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH
>HE ACTUALLY FELL FOR THE MAYMAY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHH AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHA UHUHUHU

Forbidden by the Dayton Agreement.

serbia albania and kosovo should be depopulated and replaced with croatians

Yeah let's see that in a few years.

>independence
>there's a US Army base there
Nice joke.

Srbia

Exactly.

USA via Bondsteel Airbase, owns Kosovo.

come to terms with this reality.

Don't you know that there's as many albanians that miss Kosovo as much romanians that miss Moldova?

>Diaspora defending a country they don't live in
Servs never change do they

What the fuck is with all this Albania hate??? Someone please explain

memes

Nah, I don't know much about Serbs but I hate mudslimes and so do they, therefore I'm going to side with Serbs in this.

Jealous diaspora think they can kick us out of their safe-space

easy to meme country

jealous of what though

You know razors aren't that expensive.Just buy one and shave that neckbeard of yours

Kosovo is to whoever has a legit claim on illyrian heritage

This site is filled with low life NEETs, this spanish guy is just one of them.

W-what...?

are you unironically a muzzie?

Nah, sorry gypsy but you are wrong this time.

Croatia then??

Of course. If he wasn't he would be asking for the partition of Bosnia between Croatia and Serbia.

Those ones are the albanians, they even share some words with my ancestors, the dacians.

leave us out your shitswamp. you tried.

aw shit a talking monkey

No I just think that for some wierd reason Croatians have a shit ton off Illyrian blood,plus read what the dutch user wrote.

Albanians calling other people gypsies.
Rich!

Politicians use nationalism to mask their true intentions and the masses eat it up. They think the government wanted Kosovo because of the history and shit, but it's actually because of the mineral resources. Kosovo is especially rich in coal, being aligned among European countries as the third with the largest coal reserves. Kosovo possesses around 14,700 billion tons of lignite in reserves, which aligns Kosovo as the country with the fifth largest lignite reserves in the world. It also has reserves of other minerals at an approximated value of 1 trillion dollars.

Not to mention the resources of Albania Proper, a land abundant with resources, having the largest magnesium deposits in the entire world. Only in Tropoje there is a verified 200 Billion $ worth magnesium reserve.

Dirty Yugoslavs have been eyeing this land for centuries, that's why they have multiplied by the hundreds their efforts to make us look foreign through the never-proven caucasus theory and try claim legitimacy to our land, worst of all petty nationalists think they're actually doing what's right, not seeing their people are dying for minerals.

nobody cares about that. it's 2017

It seems more Albanian than anything else

k

Egyptians hate albanians because much of the Egyptian ruling class was Albanian and they pushed modernist and secular reforms.

WE WUZ KANGZ

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

Kosovo goes to Albania
North Kosovo god to Serbia(except South mitrovica and Boletin)
Rep.Srpska goes to Serbia
Here,happy?

KEK, I thought that you guys want the whole Kosovo.

You are a fucking idiot.

>wikiwand.com/en/Muhammad_Ali_of_Egypt

>wikiwand.com/en/Ali_Pasha_of_Ioannina

Why does no one talk about how much Serbian soldiers love to rape men women and children?

We Wuz, in fact, Kangs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali_of_Egypt

"Kosovars" are literally subhuman. Serbs are shitty people (as most Balkanites are), but nothing compares to the ethnic majority of that shithole. They're the most entitled cunts I have ever met, and every one of them would gladly sell their own children for a bottle of gasoline to huff.

God I fucking hated that place, it's incredibly shitty, even by Balkan standards, and as far as I could tell it's mostly because the inhabitants are fucking retarded.

Pic related, proud """"Kosovars"""" who I had the pleasure of smelling from a mile away

No, everything is Serbia, including Krajina, entire Bosnia and Montenegro.

Bosniaks need to be gassed. I'm not even joking. I will celebrate the day when the Serbs finally finish off you subhuman, traitorous roach consensual-sex-babies (unlike brave Slavic women, Bosniak women simply opened their legs and invited the t*rkish cock). Bosniaks are traitors to Europe and Christianity.

made me kek nice sperg

Krajina is not even inhabited by serbs anymore, Zoran.

I'm no expert on phenotypes but those are literally gypsies.

Why the fuck does Serbia even want Kosovo in the first place?

Bunch of old churches and the fact they stalemated - not even a big victory or a big loss, a stalemate - against the Turks there?

Fuck. It sounds as retarded as Argentina wanting the Falklands.

Those are ashkalis
I am talking unmemely m8

Should be its own country, but not part of Albania
Albania is in a process of de-Islamization, and annexing Kosovo would do them no good

I'm no expert on whiteness but those are literally t*rks

Wew you were sultanz then, my bad.

This is Besim Sahatciu, an albanian film director from Kosovo. Those kids you posted are very obviously Roma / Ashkali children

No memes. One day.

Its funny how easy they gave up to Montenegro and to sea access but they are buttmad about a "historic" area like Kosovo.

Sure are a lot of alb*nians in this thread.

t*rks and alb*nians are literally the same thing

>Leaf Education