This faggot's book deal is making liberals lose their minds!

How can you not like this guy? He's putting these leftists in such frenzied state that they're actually going to boycott a major publisher who mostly publishes the leftie bullshit they would want to read.

Its wonderful to watch!

I suggest you pick up a copy if for no other reason than to encourage Simon and Schuster to get behind more conservative authors.

>archive.is/Ilz49

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ilz49
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd rather he be on our side

I don't see any reason to like the guy.
Why are the leftists butthurt about it? Is Milo too far left? Is he too gay for them? Does he suck too many black dicks? Too degenerate for the left?

He is everything the left loves. The fact that the left hates him for some insane bizarre reason doesn't mean we should love him.

>How can you not like this guy?
He's an attention whoring faggot for being little more than baby's first redpill. He's also desperate to make himself the "face" of Kikebart.
I genuinely hope he debates little Shapiro and gets absolutely BTFO

He's a faggot jew who loves the BBC. His brand of political commentary is boring and stale. I'm sick of these anti-SJW types.

>le leftists epicly trolled! epic win for peep the meme frog xD

Nice try milo. Not buying shit. Keep up the triggering though.

>I suggest you pick up a copy

Fuck off Milo

Criticize him all you want, but he's pretty much the reason that Trump won. He publicized Gamergate big time and basically became the catalyst for the movement that became the alt-right or the nu-right or whatever the fuck you want to call it. He may be a gay jew who likes the BBC, but he's responsible for Gen Z's rising conservatism and the anti-SJW sentiment that the mainstream internet now feels.

The other good thing about him is that he pisses off these autismo absolutists who don;t know how to just laugh at something without pledging their undying support to it.

Oooh a faggot loves black cocks...that makes me SOOOO MAD!!

>pretty much the reason that Trump won

Jesus christ, you can't go that far.

>Oooh a faggot loves black cocks...that makes me SOOOO MAD!!
He uses his homosexuality as an advantage in a debate. When he first came on the scene it was something I could accept, but as the years have gone on have you looked at how more "fabulous" he acts. He's a degenerate.

Can't you? I'd say he had a big part in the reactionary rise in conservatism when the left went too far (Gamergate). He basically started this whole thing.

Not that I would ever buy his book or see him as more than a well-spoken troll.

fuck milo

>go on Sup Forums daily
>see this guys face almos every day
>still don't exactly konw who he is.

Who he is anyway? Why should I care?

fag detected

World class shit disturber who's mildly entertaining if you can tolerate the rampant faggotry. That's pretty much the extent of it.

I will say I do like watching him trigger those little shits at universities.

That's because they're raging bigots.

He's a fag who wrote a lot about Gamergate an now he's anti-SJW and leftist. He's one of those people who somehow made a career out of debating others. Despite what others say about him, he has a very Sup Forums view on politics, other than his being gay shtick.

yes he's a degenerate--but he's a political operative who's successfully planting seeds of conservatism in the heart of the sjw factory. Even if you put him up against the wall later--he's helping you out now.

hey look its the alt-lite shill again

He's gay solely to trigger leftists and cockblock their narratives. None of you le nazi maymay basement dwellers are willing to suck miles of black cock for the cause. You hate him because he's not a poser and does whatever it takes.

To all the haters, myself included, he uses all the faggotry as political armor. That much is obvious. He is a krypto-jew and understands subversion extremely well.

He knows as a coalburning fag he is untouchable on at least a few different attack vectors, thus giving our ideas legitimacy. We have to play by the rules of the game at first, and milo is playing the rules very deftly.

We can't have strong men giving rousing speeches in beerhalls followed by some casual jackbooting at this point in the overton window. but soon enough i'm sure.

>Buy my book goy

The left is always terrified and angry when one of their slaves leaves the plantation.

every public figure you admire is an "attention whore." get over it

>"He's pretty much the reason that Trump won."
You have to be over 18 to post on this website.

This.
Milo is widening the Overton window for us.
Stfu Autismos
Him being a total degenerate is precisely THE point. That's why he triggers leftists so much.
They are powerless against him
He checks all the boxes and speaks out against them.
He is the perfect plant behind enemy lines
Mr 1488 cumpants McEdgy from pol is but an ant compared to the Kriegmaschine that is Milo for leftists

this.

at best he is a crafty manipulator shielding himself from most SJW attacks as best as he can.

Think:
-There is no proof of him ACTUALLY engaging in homosexual activity, is there?
-Whenever he is attacked, he pulls his "gay jew" theme
-as a cis, white (let's not debate this for a moment, he is certainly considered white by the enemy) man, he is vulnerable. He claims all the other spots to negate their attacks.

at worst, he is a great ally of convenience for these times. Do you think sharing opinions with a homo for a couple of years will make some of the gay rub off on you? is your spirit, your understanding of right and wrong that weak?

Because he's controlled opposition. If you can't see this then I'm sorry for you. Same with trumpers and anybody who ran in the past 15 elections.

>This faggot's book deal is making liberals lose their minds!
Not a big deal, since they love "lose mind" because it makes them feel like they had in the first place. Literally anything can trigger them.

He's a kike, crook, faggot, kike, and did I mention that he's a thieving kike?

>I suggest you pick up a copy
Fuck off.

Fuck off, Milo.

Just think. Have your little hitlerboo stormfront skinhead circlejerks improved the state of white people worldwide in the last 40 years?

Are the 14 words being served as the prime directive?

t. (((Lauren Southern)))

Your book was shit btw.

he's the necessary troll

I love watching him btfo of SJWs

You're retarded. Everything he values besides is anti leftist. The only thing that is remotely leftist is that he is gay, but even so he wants to be straight and said that he is considering "pray the gay away therapy". The fact that there are people on pol that dont like him shows how blinded they can be by their own ideology just like the leftists.

For context of this picture he is bathing in the blood of dead cops and people killed by illegal immigrants to trigger the leftists that go out their way to defend illegals. It's to say "the blood is on your hands"

he is, dumbass

actually its pig blood

Hey LEAF, why do you keep falling for the breitbart jew?

(((Kikopoulus))) is literally a homosexual degenerate jew.

your point being..

>but he's pretty much the reason that Trump won.

this is website for adult

>your point being..
>shill detected

>>archive.is/Ilz49
>Alexandra (((Schwartz))) is a staff writer at The New Yorker.

every time....

>bbc craving jew homosexual
>acceptable

Neo Sup Forums complete garbage, milo is not even an intellectual with a coherent ideology. Like Mcinnes or Southern, he just goes for the low hanging fruit of SJWs.

Its amazing how you guys suck Milos dick but hate Spencer, Taylor, or Macdonald.

I'll just leave this here.

>try spencer

try not being an angry pleb

>I love it when he triggers lefties xDDDD
Fucking children.

>The alt right isn't mostly just a troll army that goes around triggering its perceived enemies.

Fucking stormweenies.

How anyone can take that faggot seriously is beyond me.

Notice how Spencer and Duke both have faggy-lisps? Kinda strange desu.

the alt-right should be getting behind a real man's man like jack donovan.

Faggot is a faggot. He thinks this all is a fucking joke and he is a fucking troll of all trolls and he represents alt-right nowadays. He didn't talk face to face to real neonazi, ultras and crazy right-wing fellas, especially to special ones in Russia. They would fuck him with a bottle of champagne, piss on him and stab to death, and throw away in a fuggin basement like a garbage he is :D:D:D.

Assange thread

Assange is a fuggin albatros faget. Fuck him and you too.

I don't like him because he is a disgusting coal-burning faggot who raised $100,000 for a white male college fund, then stole it. Also, he's a cancerous neo-con jew.

Triggering SJW's is not reason a reason to support someone. Everyone right of Marx triggers them, it's not special.

Politically, I'm closer to Milo.

But Baked Alaska Did Nothing Wrong.

>Milo is the cause of rising conservatism

You must be fucking joking. Even Molymeme has made a bigger impact than this jew.

Stop making Milo threads. He's controlled opposition and stands for everything that's wrong.

Pretty much

>riding a faggot

Mostly by not being an anglo and thus not really having reaosn to give him any attention.
I mean we've enough fags who cry for attention, no need to import that shit.
(also some of them actually do it really well so we're full on the 'entertaining fags' section as well)

Everyone has got to take their first redpill. Need to make redpilling a tiered system. Once you get your first youll crave more redpills and eventually make your way to the truth and ethno nationalism. We need him as bait for normies to get their first dose of the RP curing their BP

I don't even think he does anything with Blacks. His Snapchat is just him and pretty muscular white dudes.