Is there a way for a picture to be any more accurate...

Is there a way for a picture to be any more accurate? Imam after Imam has declared the "ISIS" group to be heretics and has condemned their activities. What more could you possibly want?

english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2014/08/19/Saudi-mufti-ISIS-is-enemy-No-1-of-Islam-.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_forfeiture_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU
youtube.com/watch?v=CeJNAeZYIGE
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/05/25/shock-poll-81-of-al-jazeera-arabic-poll-respondents-support-isis/
youtube.com/watch?v=QJuRyeuvYM4
youtube.com/watch?v=PaljBnaaJws
youtube.com/watch?v=B_kyNIevsIs
penalreform.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Sharia-law-and-the-death-penalty.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_State_Department_list_of_Foreign_Terrorist_Organizations#Groups_designated_as_FTOs
thefreethoughtproject.com/putin-shares-intel-g20-exposing-isis-financed-40-countries/
conservative-headlines.com/2014/07/operation-hornets-nest-alleged-snowden-document-says-usukisrael-are-behind-isis/
independent.co.uk/voices/hillary-clinton-wikileaks-email-isis-saudi-arabia-qatar-us-allies-funding-barack-obama-knew-all-a7362071.html
abc.net.au/news/2011-05-17/muslim-group-wants-sharia-law-in-australia/2717096
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_forfeiture_in_the_United_States

except the "real cops" arent doing jack shit about it and probably support the thieves. Fucking kill yourself you muslim apologist fuck

>occupy democrats

>imagine a thief stealing a police uniform and pretending to be a cop.
>and going by the rules cops are supposed to follow.
>enforcing all and any laws they can.

Sounds like a cop to me, especially the thievery being main focus part

Except ISIS isn't the problem. It's Islam. Pretty much every terrorist group in the past 30 years has been "radical islam"
At this point, the source of it to anyone with a brain, is ISLAM.
Muslims are parasitic scum.

The bad news for Islam: It has a long history of condemning terrorism in public while encouraging it in private.

Sorry OP, we're just not buying in anymore. Islam must be wiped from the planet, it's a disease of the soul.

>they're not REEEAAALLL MUSLIMS MAN
>you just didn't try REEAAALLL COMMUNISM MAN

I knew I've heard this kind of bullshit from somewhere else.

>taqiyya

OH FUCK OFF....

Sure, but what about the fundamental islamists who are not part of ISIS?

There is always a possibility that their children will become radicalized because of the nature of the texts. Kill them all

>muh moderate muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU

cumskins raped, enslaved, colonised and inflicted savage brutality on people of colour yet we are the "parasitic scum". alrighty them.

I don't see Muslims going out of there way to track down these "radicals"
in the UK 1/3 muslims wont someone who they think might be a terrorst.
You know how many that might be.
ALMOST 1 MILLION FUCKING PEOPLE
This is why this cancerous Religion will be destroyed and our grand children will learn about the rise and fall of Hitler and Islam.

>imagine a criminal stealing a cop uniform

this is cause they let them, so its their fucking fault

Yeah, I guess their leader faked being an Islamic scholar too then. How crafty these randomly generated bandits are!

IS are to Islam what vigilantes are to cops. Same rules, more violence.

Islam & ISIS - Muslim infighting & "takfir"

>Published on Oct 21, 2016

This video looks at whether the fact that Islamic State (ISIS) killing other Muslims means they are not real Muslims. Are they going against Islam clearly through their actions or is there anything in Islamic sources and a look at Islamic history which shows us Muslim infighting and labelling others infidels (takfir) is something that began immediately after Mohamed's death?

youtube.com/watch?v=CeJNAeZYIGE

Those "cumskins" have been dead for a very long time. Combined with the fact that a lot of those tribes are highly likely to have done it back as well, you are only getting started now.

I don't know why people pretend islam is a peaceful religion, it never has been, it was never supposed to be.
by islamic standards the real extremists are the ones not blowing themselves up for the glory of allah. The jihadists are moderates

It doesn't matter what humans say..only mohammeds word is the truth according to the quran. they are doing the taquiya part for isis or they betray their religion.

I love how he says all the stuff about why we should kill gays and not let women be around men, but then ask why politicians want to deport them

The problem isn't radical Islam, the problem is islam

Oh and btw
>saudi arabia does exactly the same stuff as them..same punishments etc
muh muh but they are not real!

>Saudi mufti says
>Saudi Arabia is the biggest financer of terrorism worldwide
Taqiyya 101

Arabs are semites so it's not surprising they are shameless liars and deceivers

TAQIYYA
A
Q
I
Y
Y
A

so you're saying that
COPS TO PEOPLE are like
ISLAM TO ALL RELIGIONS
here you have your problem, burger

>imagine police tacitly supporting the ersatz officer's crimes

If they reported your radicalization, you'd call them snitches.

I'm a redpilled Sunni muslim, AMA

you don't have self awareness do you ? as if muslim never raped,enslaved,and inflicted savage brutality on people of colour and that include white

But not only ISIS are muslim Extremists...

There are no muslim extremists. Islam is extreme to Western values. There are muslims, which we at the West would call moderates, that should be considered bad muslims (as a catholic can't be considered so if rejecting the Pope or Roman Church), and then there's the good muslim.

Look up the Arabic kuran. You know, the one that they actually follow from. But you won't, because you know you'll see all the lies were truths and all the truths were lies. You would rather not see the truth in order to be correct in your insignificant opinion. You are part of the problem.

They're not letting them at all.

Who has boots on the ground fighting ISIS? Muslims (Assad, Egypt, Turkey)

Who actively supports/finances these so-called moderate rebels? The Christian West.

Who has cleric after cleric, Imam after Imam, mufti after mufti, condemning these satanists... Even going as far as issuing fatwas against ISIS? Muslims

Who supported radical Islam in the 1980s, both ideologically and financially? The Christian West.

Until you do more to fight ISIS, you have absolutely no leg to stand on.

ISIS is doing a good job at pretending to be Islam

It's directly coded into Islam's beliefs that they're pure evil, so I don't want anything but for people to ditch that psychopathic belief system.

>Imam after Imam has declared the "ISIS" group to be heretics and has condemned their activities. What more could you possibly want?
The Imams are the ones who stoked the flames of fanaticism and radicalization that created ISIS.
If the majority of Muslims figuratively support ISIS, then it doesn't matter what misdirection and red herrings the Imams are currently giving us
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/05/25/shock-poll-81-of-al-jazeera-arabic-poll-respondents-support-isis/

You are parasitic scum because you are a brutal primitive culture that didn't accomplish anything in thousands of years and all you do is declare holy wars in every country you go on earth.

>Key term to look up for today:
Islamic Lawfare

>Who actively supports/finances these so-called moderate rebels? The Christian West.

Today I learned that Saudi Arabia is the Christian West.

I wasn't aware that you needed to pass tests and become licensed to become a muslim. Muslims have been calling other muslims heretics and saying thus it's OK to kill them because they aren't real muslims since ol' uncle Mo' died. Sunnis hate Shias and dont think they're real muslims, and within both groups there's numerous subfactions that feel the same. ISIS says that the other muslims are fake muslims. If ISIS was to conquer them, who would I be to say they are wrong?

Hell, all religions do this. The only thing that matters in regards to religion is belief. If you profess to be a muslim, you are.

>what the fuck, i love feminism now

is that CWC in the back?

Do you really think the CIA is not involved in funding """moderate""" rebels when Obama himself declared support? Come on, man

only fucking retards fall for this shit. Muslims literally murder eachother over petty shit like Gravestones y/n, not over the majority of commonalities they hold

> Blue Lives Matter
> "imagine tacit support for police crimes"
> "imagine"

Doesnt matter. They still want Shariah law and will support enforcing it on non-believers.

Sharia law in some Islamic countries, as well as Israel and some western countries, is a voluntary system of dispute resolution and mediation, and works within an otherwise secular framework

As if it's just ISIS.

Where are all the Muslims out protesting ISIS and others?

Of course they'll come out by the tens to hundreds of thousands when Mohammed is criticized.

youtube.com/watch?v=QJuRyeuvYM4

youtube.com/watch?v=PaljBnaaJws

youtube.com/watch?v=B_kyNIevsIs

>voluntary
sure voluntary for everyone except the accused. You don't get to opt-out of being honor killed.

Sharia throws a really wide net when it comes to judging the accused. Often the law is interpreted completely subjectively by the family, or select elders. Simply being a part of Western culture can be interpreted as taking part in a war against Allah, thus allowing you to be killed under Sharia law.

Read up, Imam
penalreform.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Sharia-law-and-the-death-penalty.pdf

bull fucking shit, see >

>Imagine a thief donning a police uniform and then pretending to be a cop by following law to the letter exactly as it is written, literally on every case.
>This is what isis has done to islam

Fixed

>Lawfare

It's not full sharia, only parts of it compatible with western law. Ultimately this is allowed in community legal fws in UK, Germany, Israel and would be open for legal debate with US 1st amendment rights. They deal with issues such as marriage, inheritance, custody of children. More "laws" but no extralegal violence. Honor killings are still illegal in Western countries.

>What more could you possibly want?
nothing
know there is a conservative core in islam that denounces isis as heretical and they are correct

isis represents something else : islams desire for conquest and expansion, and its age old dream of having europe

Show a map showing the spread of the Byzantium Empire or Holy Roman Empire for a fair comparison. Empires, a millennia ago, regardless of religion, were always trying to expand their borders and influence.

The Catholic church condemned the IRA, but the IRA were not seeking a united Ireland based on Catholic doctrine.
Islamic doctrine preaches the subjugation or death of non-believers. The imams views ot ISIS are therefore superfluous, they are just an extension of the problem

>citation needed

Show me one grand Multi that has condoned ISIS's behavior or activity.

>ISIS is the only terrorist group

There are 70 Terrorist groups. Only SEVEN (10%) of them ARE NOT Islamic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_State_Department_list_of_Foreign_Terrorist_Organizations#Groups_designated_as_FTOs

thefreethoughtproject.com/putin-shares-intel-g20-exposing-isis-financed-40-countries/

conservative-headlines.com/2014/07/operation-hornets-nest-alleged-snowden-document-says-usukisrael-are-behind-isis/

independent.co.uk/voices/hillary-clinton-wikileaks-email-isis-saudi-arabia-qatar-us-allies-funding-barack-obama-knew-all-a7362071.html

Then I guess this is the same thing when it came it Christianity when it came to the dark ages and the Inquisition
so we came blame Christianity for anything

>He doesn't realize that Sunni vs. Shia means that Muslims have already been and will be fighting each other for thousands of years.

Nigga you dumb.

Iran backs Assad. Saudi Arabia back the Rebels.

holy shit my grammar
I guess we can't blame Christianity for anything than*

That's not what it means to be a citizen of a Western country. You are only required to follow the laws decided by the government, everything else should be considered guidelines of communities or sub-cultures.

The fact that some anti-democratic powers have allowed this parallel society, with it's own rules, laws and punishments, to thrive is incredibly dangerous and serverely undermines the perceived power of a country's government.

However big a problem that is, it gets exponentially bigger once Islamists start trying to enforce Sharia on non-believers, which is another trend we see all over Europe, often being encouraged by Saudi-sponsored Imams to their followers. That is completely unacceptable and calls for an extreme counter-reaction, as it starts bordering on forced conversion tactics (which is a historically proven widely used tactic used by Islam).

I'm saying that any Imam condeming ISIS is pointless, they are just an extension of the problem as their religion is intrinsically violent regardless of which bits they choose to preach

What? The Byzantine just took over after the Roman empire, then they continuously lost ground until they where gone.

thanks user, more fairly worded than I could.

This is one of the finest taqiyya examples I've seen

> It's only a bunch of laws, optional, applying only to some people
> Breed and live off benefits
> 20 years : demand real law to change

>Religious sects disagree with each other and call each other "heretics"

what else is new?

That pic explains a lot, shieeeet

KKK and other white nationalist groups aren't even on that list while people try to claim they're terrorists.

I agree, if you move and/or a guest in another country, you have to adopt their rules and laws.

>creator of isis spent half of life studying the coran
>doctorate and master in islam

but somehow facebook cucks knows what islam is better than al-Baghdadi

I wonder how much the Saudis paid a Pr firm to come up with this. The irony is how hard the al-Sauds must be laughing that they get these liberal fuckheads to defend them for free. Even the Jews haven't really managed that trick.

NOW pipelines are okay.

ISSIS is literal islam's especial forces

Muzzle cops better have better control of thier uniforms then, fucking crazies all over the world seem to be stealing them.

Haha this. ISIS is follow the Quran to the T.

>"Asad, it says we must throw the fags off the highest point in the area"
"Alright Moffas, we must do it, the prophet muhammed said so so lets do it"

>imagine a christian reading the old and new testament and killing gays and adulters because god says so

That's what happend with reformed christianity, can you guess where the word faggot comes from you fags?

They just want to own slaves and kill the kafir like the quran says they should.

>imagine a thief stealing a police uniform
>then the thief goes out on patrol, catching crooks and helping old ladies across the street like a real cop
>and it turns out he wasn't a thief after all, just someone mistaken for a thief while he actually is a real cop

Far more accurate.

>Is there a way for a picture to be any more accurate?

I have a bunch of those. They require you to read though so leftists might be immune.

>They just want to own slaves and kill the kafir like the quran says they should
lel this

Western nations have codified the death penalty, restrictions on womens' rights, and freedom for religious exemptions to treat gays differently. Anti-secular principles don't become wholesome because you are OK with the religion of the majority at the time

Wrt extremist imams subverting the state, that is exactly the problem. You can't do anything to extremists like Anjem Choudary without sacrificing so-called "freedom of religion."

Evidence of real laws being required to match sharia? France is moving in the opposite direction with Burkini bans. Alarmism should have some basis in reality

That picture is false. The Hadith clearly depicts Mohammed as brutal. Islam is a clear reflection of Mohammed and ISIS is fundamentalist Islam. Take your bait back to your normiebook hug box, faggot.

Me?
I kinda just want someone to stamp them into a fine paste.
Russia seems to be doing that sorta well, so i'm kinda pleased.
(though i'm afraid of what sort of shit will rear its ugly head in their wake, i mean the Americans are very good at pretending to do shit well too and they left ISIS in their wake...)

>someone recorded someone else saying 1400 years ago

Are you fucking for real?

>Washington Post reports from anonymous sources today

What a fucking world we're living in eh, using anecdotes to make a point. The nerve.

abc.net.au/news/2011-05-17/muslim-group-wants-sharia-law-in-australia/2717096

2% muslims in Australia, and already requesting changes.

The thing is I don't really believe all Muslims are complacent with the actions of groups like ISIS. The problem is that they have probably strayed so far from the words of the Koran that they shouldn't be considered Muslims anymore anyway and that's why ISIS would chop their heads off alongside Christians.

nice taquiyya there akmed.

You ever play the game telephone?

The information you're basing your judgment on is as reliable as a telephone game with 500 participants.

First line is "The Australian Federation of Islamic Councils wants Muslims to be able to marry, divorce and conduct financial transactions under the principles of sharia law."

No beheadings or honour killings AFAIK