Daily reminder that if we see your car with a Trump sticker on it, you're getting your windshield smashed with a brick

Daily reminder that if we see your car with a Trump sticker on it, you're getting your windshield smashed with a brick.

Don't advertise your support for trump or else.

That's a good way to get shot in justifiable self defense

>if you disagree with me, I'll kill you.

Good Lord, what an edgy cunt you are.

This. In Ohio the Castle Doctrine applies to cars as well. I am legally entitled to blow your head off for that shit if I'm in the car. No obligation to retreat either.

Good thing it is legal to defend my life liberty and property with deadly force, and carry two concealed pistols.
>t.south.carolina

Oooo, Mr. Tough Guy threatening violence on folks who support the person who the U.S.A elected as their president.

Suck a fart.

By all means, please do that. Killing you will improve the gene pool.

Daily reminder to cover all Bernie or Hillary stickers with Trump stickers. Let them eat their own.

Lib cucks are terrified of confronting people, so they'll do this when they know you're not around. Better get a dash cam and set it to record everything you can.

Putting holes in your chest will be 100% legal too.

Liberals are so peaceful and understanding

>tfw 180 grains of lead hurts a lot more than a brick

That just proves how low of an IQ and /or how little someone has going for them in life to risk getting sued, beat up or going to jail over politics.

Thats 14 year old teen angst bullshit.

>thatsbait.gif

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.

I hope your not just talking shit. You better be actually doing this. I want to see you in the obituary

Meanwhile in reality OP is pic related shaking with impotent rage and breaking his brittle fingers on his Macbook chiclet keys.

>it's
I sure hope you had someone who isn't fucking retarded read it through for slipups like that one, then.
You filthy. lying burger-fuck.

The "Progressive" Left, everyone!

In fairness, there are plenty of people on Sup Forums who want to kill communists, leftists and "degenerates".

Stop spamming copy pasta!

Thats the correct form retarded europoor.

that's a great idea

OP here, to all you "tough" fuckers who think you can just pull a gun on one of us, try it. We're armed too and would just love a reason to waste your pathetic white boy ass!

They won't be killed for disagreeing, they will be killed for damaging my property and/or attempting to damage me in the process. It's simple here in America: Of you attack a person or their property, there is the possibility that person will use lethal force against you, and the law will be on their side.

lol

That's fine. I'll just take a knife to the sidewalls of the first parked car I see with a Hillary sticker on it.

Remember the sights are on top for a reason

>communists
Literally not a group of people more worthy of being killed. I don't mean this sarcastically or exaggerating. Commies deserve death.

lol niggers think they can shoot. clumsy monkey hands are no good for quickdraws

>Implying leftists are even human

>Niggers
>Aim
>Marksmanship

Silly negroes.

Put a trump sticker on somebody you don't likes car
turn them into a Trump supporter when their car gets smashed

Maybe if lefties didn't act like entitled children and shitbags, people would have found it less distasteful to be associated with them by voting for hillary.
As it stands, you brought this on yourself and I hope you grow up before your stupidity gets you or someone else hurt. You're a silly cunt, m8. I seriously hope you're just baiting. If not, you'll have to realize that it wasn't trump supporters that cost hillary her victory, it was people like you.

>2 posts by this ID
>second one somewhat less brave than the first one
lol

I'm keeping the sign in my yard till after the 20th just to rub it in

come find me asshole I've been wishing somebody would try something all season

7.62x39mm at 2,200fps ?

progressive

Yeah, nah. You're obviously just baiting now.